NOT YET

THE IMPOSTORS

The paramedics arrived 10 minutes after Solar made a call. Joohyun was carefully transferred inside the ambulance alone since Solar can’t leave her car in the middle of the road. She was still unconscious when she was transferred into the bed in the Emergency room. She regain her consciousness when the nurse placed something minty to her nose that seems to be noxious well enough to wake up a person by just smelling it.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and she was able to refocus her vision after a consistent slow blinks. “Ms. Can you hear me?” -The nurse asked her and she just nods. The voice is still blurry but she can see well enough to lip rid her words.

 

“Vital signs are going normal.” -The nurse said as she tried to read the monitor’s results.

 

The Doctor pointed a flashlight on her eyeballs making her vision slightly blocked by it’s light. She blinked a few times and she was able to see clearly. It took her minutes to realize that she’s in the hospital.

 

“Everything’s normal. I’ll give you some medications and there’s no need for admission.” -The Doctor informed her.

 

After a few minutes of filling up her information, the nurse delivered her medications and she keep it in her pocket. “Excuse me. Which hospital am I in?” -Joohyun asked.

 

“You’re currently in the emergency room of the V hospital. Have a good day Maam.” -The nurse responds with a bow.

 

Joohyun made her way to the lobby after asking few people she bumped on her way. She reached the information desk and she immediately asked which would be the nearest way to the suite floor. The informant can only suggest the elevator so she ride inside but the guards won’t let her pass by the 7th floor.

 

“I am Irene Cotillard. I am one of Taehyung’s acting CEO.” -Joohyun informed them.

 

“I am sorry Maam but we were instructed not to let anyone in by his brother.” -The guard informed her as he completely blocked her way.

 

Jungkook arrived together with Yeri with a bag of lunch for the two of them. He dropped his drink and the bag he is holding as soon as Joohyun turned around. Jungkook freaked out with a scream and hides behind Yeri.

 

“What’s going on?” - Yeri asked.

 

“N..n..noona?” -Jungkook stuttered.

 

“Please tell your guards to let me in. I need to see your brother.” -Joohyun commanded.

 

Jungkook just nods and the guards let her to come inside. Jungkook was hesitant to go inside his brother’s room. He can’t believe what he just saw with his own eyes. Joohyun is alive!

 

With tears falling down Joohyun approached her comatosed boyfriend. He’s fully asleep and lots of machine surrounds him. She never thought he’ll be seeing him like this, his poor boyfriend is suffering when everyone knows he shouldn’t be.

 

She caress his forehead, his hair, his cheeks and she runs her thumb over his soft and dry lips. “Hi Baby.. I’m back.” -Joohyun told him. She has no idea if he’s hearing her but all she wanted to do is to stay with him and wait for him to wake up.

 

Joohyun locked his hands between her hands and rest her cheek over his cold palm. Her tears falls from her eyes through his hands and all she can do is to shut her eyes to avoid her boyfriend’s view.  “I miss you please come back to me.”

 

But Taehyung still isn’t moving at all. Joohyun requested for a larger bed that could accommodate both of them and they respond immediately. She lay beside her boyfriend and observed him while he sleeps and she wrapped her arms around his arms so that she could protect him.

 

“Aren’t you going to wake up now? We shouldn’t waste a time. We’ve been waiting each other for 5 years.” -Joohyun told him.

 

On the other hand Jungkook lost his appetite with the thought of Joohyun being alive throughout the years that they thought she already died. He even explained everything to Yeri and both of them finds it weird why she has to hide her true identity.

 

“Aren’t you really going to eat?” -Yeri asked her boyfriend cause he won’t bother to take a bite even she attempted to feed her.

 

“Maybe later.” -Jungkook said as he pursed his lips. His taste become bitter after seeing Joohyun. “Could someone who died be alive?”

 

“Maybe she didn’t die at all.” -Yeri told him.

 

After Yeri finished her food they both decided to go back to his brother’s room. With a fear and heavy heart he turned the knob to open the door and both of them reached Joohyun and Taehyung on the same bed.

 

“They look lovely.” -Yeri said.

 

“She really is Joohyun noona.” -Jungkook said and he held Yeri’s hand. “Let’s go home.”

 

Yeri nods with a smile. She also wanted to give both of them a privacy despite with her puzzled mind.

 

“I wonder if you’ll also be like that to me once I got hospitalized.” -Jungkook asked his girlfriend,

 

“Of course. I will never leave your side. Even if it takes to consider the hospital as my home.” -Yeri assured him. “She really looks in love with your brother.”

 

“They both are in love to each other just like us.” -Jungkook told her.

 

Jungkook and Yeri arrived his home and with his surprise their family lawyer is waiting for him outside their home. He politely invite him inside and Yeri volunteered to make a cup of coffee for their visitor.

 

He was informed that he’ll be now responsible for his Father’s wealth now that two of his step brothers are behind the bars and Taehyung is still in the hospital. 50% of it will be transferred to him once he finally wakes up. Jungkook couldn’t longer refused to accept it since its his father’s last will.

 

The lawyer said goodbye after he finished his cup of coffee and Jungkook escorted him to his car. He picked up the phone and dialed his step brother that is currently in Switzerland.

 

Hello.”

 

“Hyung.”

 

“Hyung? Who’s this?”

 

“It’s me Jungkook.”

 

“Why in the world are you addressing me as your hyung now?!”

 

“Because you are. I need your bank account so I could send Appa’s company’s profit to you.”

 

“You mean.. he gave everything to you?”

 

“Ne and I am willing to give it to you.”

 

“Ani.. kamsamnida, I am not like my brothers. I don't need money at all. Bye.”

 

Leo hanged up the phone without making him respond. After all their misunderstanding and argument Jungkook feels sorry for disrespecting his older step brothers and he realized that he never been nice to him ever since he became successful.

 

“Kwenchana?” -Yeri asked.

 

“Ne.” -Jungkook said and he hugged Yeri tight. “Once we got married I promised to love only you. So my sons wouldn’t experience what I had experienced with my step brothers.”

 

“Just don’t grow up like a player. I mean you don’t look like someone who would cheat to his wife.” -Yeri said.

 

“I have no plans.” -Jungkook assured her.

 

On the other hand Yoona burst out crying on Johnny’s arms mourning his cousin’s body. Lots of their employees including those from VIXX trading co. gave their respect to their late Director.

 

Even they had a rough relationship as a cousin Yoona never forgot that he’s still a family member. She knew that there’s still kindness deep inside him and he was just blinded by Ravi’s greediness and evil plans.

 

“Omma stop crying jaebal.”  -Mark said and for the first time he displayed weakness in front of his parents. It was unusual so his brothers cried with their mom and Johnny wrapped his arms around his family.

 

The day has passed and the people started to get few. They decided to give their last goodbye to her late cousin on that night. Wendy together with Jhope and Umji arrived but they’re already several steps away from Yoona’s family.

 

Chagsub’s remain is already kept and the staffs are tidying up the room they rented. Yoona and her family dressed up and she’s still wearing her swollen eyes.

 

“My condolences Ms. Im.” -Jhope approached her.

 

“Gumawo its been a while..” -Yoona said forcing herself to smile.

 

“Umji-aa..” -Chenle greeted his classmates.

 

“Annyeong chenle.”

 

“Jeez is she your daughter? She really do looks like you.” -Johnny said.

 

“Kamsamnida.” -Jhope said as he offers his hand for a handshake.

 

Johnny didn’t expect that he will do this after the long time. He realized that he earned his aeronautics degree after observing the lines on his sleeves. “Congratulations Captain.” -Johnny said.

 

They are already in the car park when Yoona wondered why Wendy isn’t riding in their van. She just scratched her head and informed them that she’ll be riding Jhope’s car.

 

“Wait are you guys?” -Johnny asked both of them.

 

and Jhope just held her hand which made Johnny and Yoona cringe and they got the message the two parties waved for goodbye to each other.

 

“Omma is Aunt Wendy going to be Umji’s Omma now?” -Jeno asked.

 

“We’ll see.” -Yoona told her son since nothing yet was assured.

 

After arriving safely home the triplets undressed themselves to take a bath and to change in pajamas. Yoona and Johnny went straight to their room since she still can’t control her tears. Johnny comforted her in the best way that he can.

 

“he should’ve gave his blessings first before he left us.” -Yoona said.

 

“I’m sure he’s giving it to us now. He’s not a bad person after all.” -Johnny replies.

 

Johnny and Yoona decided to pursue their wedding even without Changsub’s formal blessing. They will make sure that Changsub will be recognized and honor on their wedding day. So she contact Heechul to settle everything regarding their wedding.

 

“We’re not gonna fight with a thousand dollar wedding dress right?” -Yoona asked him.

 

“What? I thought we already talked about it years ago?” -Johnny asked.

 

“Come on.. I am already depressed now can we just consider my suggestions?” -Yoona said with a puppy eyes.

 

The two are busy browsing some wedding ideas in the internet when the triplets barge in. Jeno sat on Johnny’s back, Mark sits on the floor while Chenle prones in between his parents.

 

“Appa the green coat looks good on you.” -Jeno suggested.

 

“Oh no, we’re not going to have a colorful wedding here. We’ll stick with a good color combination here.” -Johnny rejects.

 

“Omma and Appa are getting married?” -Chenle asked.

 

“Ne,” -Yoona said with a kiss on his child’s cheek.

 

“Omma I wanna go to the honeymoon.” -Mark said.

 

“Honeymoon is just for Omma and Appa. You can’t go with us, it’s a quality time between married people.” -Johnny objected and the triplets frowned even though they have no idea what happens in Honeymoon they really badly want to go.

 

“Okay we’ll have you there.” -Yoona said since she can’t take her children’s frowns and puppy eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“don’t you feel bad with my poor babies?” -Yoona asked Johnny while she caress each other’s head.

 

“I’m your original Baby when these boys aren’t around.” -Johnny complained.

 

“Too bad Appa your suggestions isn’t valid to Omma. Yey! We’ll all coming to Honeymoon!” -Mark rejoices as the room became full of screams and jumping because of excitement.

 

Johnny secretly pulled Yoona and whispered to her ears. “Yah I will really make you moan so loud in our honeymoon and I don’t care if these boys run over our room with curiosity. Face the consequences Ms. Im” -He warned and Yoona just gave a slight hit on his back.

 

Later on the triplets fell asleep, Johnny left Yoona and his kids on the bed for a glass of wine. The room was silent and a better area to concentrate until Yoona surprisingly gave him a back hug that made him startled. He finished his glass of wine before he face his wife to be.

 

“Why are you still awake?” -Johnny asked.

 

“Mmmm I was asleep and woke up when I couldn’t smell your scent anymore.” -Yoona said as she poured some wine on his glass snatching it from him so she could have some of it. “Why are you drinking alone?”

 

“Cause I don’t want to wake you up.”

 

“You know that’s not what I mean. What keeps you awake? You should be sleeping now I have memorized your body clock before you do.” -Yoona told him as she wraps her arms around his neck.

 

Johnny placed his hand over her tiny waist and pulled her closer. “I was just thinking if I could be a good father to this kids now that we don’t have a big problem maybe it’s time to do my role as a father.”

 

“I don’t get it.” -Yoona honestly said.

 

“I’m planning to resign as the Director of The V trading co. and will do my job as the CEO of ShiDae Group. So I could look after my kids 3-4 times a week. I mean they’re already growing up.”

 

Yoona smiled she met Johnny as a workaholic that he submerges himself with his duties in the company and now he’s easily giving up his position for his kids. “Thank you for being a responsible father. I love you Johnny Seo.”

 

“Nado Saranghaeyo.” -Johnny pulled her closer for a deep kiss and Yoona made sure that they won’t stop there. She slid her tongue inside him arousing him and making him crave more for her. Johnny’s thumb is already between the garter of her underwear preparing to pull it down when Chenle came out from their room looking for Yoona while he scratches his eyes.

 

“Omma..”

 

“Chenle. Omma is here.” -Yoona said and she carried him for a lullaby interrupting his parents steamy moment in the kitchen.

 

“Why did you get off the bed? I was so scared I dreamt of Changsub Samchonie.” -Chenle complained.

 

“You did? What did he told you?” -Johnny asked his son while he caress his hair.

 

“He told me to tell you congratulations.” -Chenle said.

 

and every hair in their body raised after hearing that from their child. Somehow they took it as his blessings from himm for their wedding now that he’s already gone.

 

AFTER A WEEK

 

Wendy woke up from her bed. Stretching every extremities in her body with her trunk. Her morning feels so different that she felt like she slept due to over drinking alcohol but she didn’t had one anytime yesterday.

 

She went straight to the bathroom enduring a slight headache and discomfort all over her body. She’s currently enjoying her warm bath when she suddenly feel the urge of vomiting. She rushed to her sink and puked everything she can and she wonders why since her stomach is still empty and she haven’t took anything for breakfast.

 

After dressing herself for work she pulled the door of her fridge to have some cereals and salad for breakfast. It was her usual breakfast for a week but after seeing the cereals softens from the milk and the salad mixed with dressing she suddenly feel disgusted by looking at it. She couldn’t even smell it so she pushed it away from her and left her house with an empty stomach.

 

She’s already 20 steps away from the company when the odor of fresh cooked pancake from a restaurant passed by her nostrils. She was deceived and she salivate, gulping the secretions in her feet lead her inside the restaurant.

 

Half an hour has passed and she realized she already ordered 10 stacks of plate beside her. She was surprised that she had an appetite like that and she wondered once again why does the pancakes taste like it’s her first time eating one.

 

She arrived at Yoona’s place and failed to send the triplets in school since she spent so much time indulging the pancakes, although she wasn’t oblige to do that she include it as part of her routine.

 

“Ms. Im I’m really sorry for being late. I should’ve be the one who sent your boys to school.” -Wendy said.

 

“Kwenchana. Johnny volunteered to do it.” -Yoona said as she made herself busy browsing wedding ideas.

 

Wendy curiously peek at the monitor and realized that she’s reading wedding blogs. She was so focused that she couldn’t catch her blinking in front of the monitor. “Why are you reading wedding blogs?”

 

“Oh.. Johnny and I are planning to push through our wedding.” -Yoona explained.

 

“What? How come I didn’t know about this?” -Wendy said.

 

“Miane. We just want to keep it first before we could reveal anything.”

 

“What about Changsub ssi?”

 

“Well.. after he passed away he met Chenle in his dreams and send us a congratulatory greetings.”

“Jeez that’s creepy.”

 

Yoona failed to reach the mouse to scroll down the screen without looking at it. So she keep an eye on it while dragging it downwards and it happened that she accidentally notice Wendy is wearing a ring on her ring finger.

 

“Sec. Son.. is that a wedding ring?” -Yoona surprisingly asked.

 

Wendy bit her lip and nods in embarrassment feeling sorry for not telling her sooner about her engagement with Jhope. Yoona congratulates her with a hug and so she hugged back. They’re like sisters for years that they’ve been together and now they’ll be witnessing each other on their final vows.

 

“Shall we prepare a double wedding celebration?” -Yoona asked.

 

“Uhm.. I would love to but I want to get married after my child is born.” -Wendy said. “You can go first.”

 

“Arasseo.” -Yoona said and she went back seated in front of her monitor continues her reading.

 

Wendy went to her desk and checked email proposals and investment growth of their company. She kept herself busy until she was interrupted by her uncomfortable stomach demands. She rushed through the toilet and release everything from .

 

“What’s happening to me? This isn’t normal.” -Wendy realized.

 

She decided to go to the hospital on her own and while waiting for her name to be called she suddenly felt a pelvic pain it was somehow tolerable and manageable when moving in different position.

 

“Ms. Son Wendy? Please get inside.” -The nurse said after an hour of waiting. She felt a sudden tremble on her chest after passing by a patient who came out from the Doctor’s office crying.

 

Wendy sits comfortably in front of the Doctor ignoring her pelvic pain. After mentioning her complaints since this morning the Doctor recommended for an ultrasound. She was surprised with it since she knew that most pregnant women do some pregnancy test and that’s when she realized that she’s having the symptoms of pregnancy.

 

She disregard her thoughts and lay comfortably on the examiner’s table. She has difficulty determining what possible could happened to her since the Doctor doesn't make any facial expression.

 

Later on she went back seated in front of the Doctor and waited for him as he reveals the result. He handed her some medications and revealed that she has ovarian cyst. The Doctor strongly recommends for a surgical removal of the cyst which caused Wendy to worry.

 

“Can I still bear a child in my tummy?” -Wendy asked worriedly.

 

“Frankly speaking the chance of getting pregnant after surgical removal of ovarian cyst can decrease or worst you might not want to take the risk of having a child anymore. Since the cyst can develop while you’re pregnant and that will affect your child’s life.” -The Doctor said.

 

Wendy walked out from the hospital after paying her fees. Her phone is ringing but she doesn’t want to pick it up and There’s Jhope who just landed in Korea after his flight getting worried that his fiance isn’t picking up his calls.

 

From: My Fiance

 

Hi I’m sorry if I failed to pick up your calls. Can we meet at the Barbecue house near the airport. See you.

 

Although her message seems to be different and dry Jhope ignored the thoughts of worrying. He rushed to the barbecue house and ordered her favorite foods. He thought if there’s something he did that he was unaware of these foods in front of him can be a peace offering.

 

Wendy arrived, but she looked so pale and stress and it didn’t matter at all to him. He missed her and her presence is the most important thing right now. He offered her some roasted beef and a bowl of rice but he got her wedding in return. He gulped and blocking the fact that this means she want to back out from their marriage.

 

“Waeyo? Is it too tight or too loose?” -He asked but Wendy remained her head down. “Araseo I’ll exchange it with something that will fit you and more expensive. Eat a lot.” -He said as he tried ro uplift the atmosphere.

 

“I don’t want to get married.” -Wendy said against her will. “I have to leave.”

 

But before she could stand up from her sit she fell down on the floor and whined in pain on her pelvis. Jhope panicked and asked anyone to call an ambulance while he assists her to stand up.

 

The ambulance arrived and Wendy was rushed to the emergency room and after waiting for an hour Jhope was able to meet Wendy once again but this time she’s asleep still looking pale and weak. He sits beside her and wear her ring to her finger. The Doctor came and informed him about Wendy’s condition and that’s when he realized why she wanted to back out from the wedding.

 

--

 

On the other hand Joohyun decided to go out to buy something she could munch. Hospital food gets her sick since she has been staying for a couple of week. She sets aside her paper works and flip down her laptop. She made sure to kiss Taehyung on the forehead and informed him about her whereabouts despite she has no idea if he could hear her or not.

 

Minutes after she left him. His fingers suddenly move and his trunk twitches. He could now clearly hear the machines surrounded him. After a couple of soft blinks he saw the digital clock and realized he has been in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. His oxygen mask started to get moist as his voluntary breathing begins…