WORDS THAT ARE NO LONGER LEFT UNSAID

THE IMPOSTORS

Everything was settled between Yoongi and ShiDae group transaction. The contract signing was also done and they exchanged bows to each other for good bye. Yoongi consistently asks Wendy to give her a ride home not only becuase he’s willing but he also wanted to know where she is staying.

But Wendy won’t come with him since she’s expecting Jhope to fetch her and he arrived 10minutes earlier than she expects him so he reached the two ex lovers arguing about something so he grabbed Wendy by the waist to make Yoongi stop.

Wendy was surprised with their close skinship but she was able to contemplate herself despite she’s dying with awkwardness inside her.

“Tsh.. What’s this? Will you please you guys stop faking this?” -Yoongi said “It’s obvious that she’s uncomfortable.” 

“What? Of course I’m not. We’ve been doing this for months.” -Wendy defends herself.

“Are you done talking? We’ll be leaving now.” -Jhope said and bowed at him.

But Yoongi wants Wendy inside his car so he blocked their way and move from side to side when Jhope tries to step aside.

“Let go of her now. She’ll be going home with me and don’t try to force yourself around her. She doesn’t like you.” -Yoongi said.

Jhope sighs. He hates being dictated and now he it just feels like Yoongi is stepping him on the ground, he only tried not to be rude around him since he knew he’s Wendy’s client and he also has to project a professional image in front of him.

So instead of nagging at him to prove their relationship he grabbed Wendy again by her waist and pulled her for a kiss. Her eyes widened with shock but Jhope kiss was so impressive and affecting that she can’t even pull herself away from him and later on she was deceived. She was about to encircle her arms around him but Yoongi pushed him detaching them to each other and gave him a hard punch while Wendy was just about to cooperate.

“Omo! Kwenchana?” -Wendy asked worriedly as she stares at Jhope’s face trying to caress it with her palm.

“Get yourself off to Seungwan-aa.. She doesn’t love you.” -Yoongi told him.

Jhope put both of his hands on both of his waist. He took a deep breath to ease the frustration inside his brain “That’s so unprofessional Client Min. I’ll let this pass since you’re still transacting with my girlfriend. Please have a goodnight. We’re leaving.” -Jhope said and he bowed holding Wendy’s hand pulling her away from him.

“Seungwan-aa wait.” -Yoongi stopped them by holding Wendy’s wrist.

“Let go of me.” -Wendy said as she withdraws her hand from him.
--
“Ah jinja.. That’s so painful.” -Jhope said as he look at himself at the mirror of his car.

Wendy giggles at him. She didn’t expect that he could act manly and professional around Yoongi. “You shouldn’t have done that.” -Wendy said as she blushed recalling their kiss.

“Well that was what I mean when I said I’ll do this ‘my way’” -Jhope emphasizes.

Wendy laugh slightly. “Okay.” -She said while she nods.

The two arrived at Wendy’s apartment after an hour drive. Unlike Yoongi, Jhope made an effort to get off the car and open the car’s door fot Wendy before she could unfastened her seatbelt which Wendy definitely notice. He’s just a natural gentleman and she liked it.

“Good night Sec. Son.” -Jhope said and bowed at her. 

“Good night Jhope-ssi. I hope we could talk casually to each other starting from now.” -Wendy said and kissed him on the cheek. Their eyes met and he could only respond with a smile. They wave each other good bye before he could get inside the car.

The next morning Joohyun woke up without her boyfriend beside her but he made sure to make her feel special by leaving a rose and a letter besidr her “Good morning Baby, good luck on your first day of training I’ll see you later today.❤”

She smiled and sniffs the rose he left and it just smell like the perfume he usually wears. She made sure to sent her Mom at the chicken house before she could make her way to the hotel. She arrived at the hotel and stared at the height of it. It was overwhelming it feels like the building will collapse to her by just looking at it.

“Joohyun unnie?” -Seulgi called her and run to her as soon as she notice her in front of the main entrance.

“Seulgi-aa..” -Joohyun waves at her. “Aren’t you supposed to rest first?” -Joohyun asked her worriedly.

“I’m fine. My head steward was the one who settled my dischard fees and she brought me here. I was informed that I just lost my job at the cruise ship so I was referred here.” -Seulgi said expressing how she feels bad about it.

“Come on Seulgi-aa. You didn’t lost your job, you were referred here.”- Joohyun said limiting her words so she won’t tell everything behind Seulgi’s scouting.

Seulgi just nods. She still feel upset about losing her job at the cruise ship but still greatful that she has a new job ahead. She was thinking her pesonal issue was the reason why she was kicked out.

Seulgi and Joohyun managed to get inside the hotel. Joohyun still express how amaze she is with the newly built hotel it was fascinating and eye catching. While Seulgi just feel like its just a new ambiance for work. The view doesn’t awe her too much.

It’s already 8am and the front entrance was closed lots of late trainees were’nt able to made it and some of them just bangs the glass walls to let them inside, some are crying outside and some just accepted the fact that they missed their chance to be the hotel’s new employees.

“Good morning!” -a man wearing a charcoal coated suit call the employees attention as he stand in the middle of the 50 flight grand staircase of the lobby. He’s neat, well groomed and handsome. Some of female employees even produce a light squeal seeing him. 

“I am Park Jinyoung, I am the prime manager of the new branch of The V hotel. I want to congatulate all of you for making it on time. 110 out of 200 trainees made it, as you can see we’re very strict here. We’re not consider as one of the 5 star hotel in the country if we fail to discipline our employees well.” -He told them loud and clear that his voice echoed inside the lobby.

“There’s just something I want to inform you.. Treat each other like a family, as soon as your foot steps inside the premises of the V hotel your bachelor degree, your experiences, your intelligence doesn’t mean a thing. What I mean is we don’t need just knowledge we need skills and excellence the most. You guys are all beginners as for now. Good luck and have a great day”

Jinyoung left the scene and received a round of applause. He’s really cool in every employees eyes. Later on a hundred page manual was provided to each employees and they were asked to review them for 30 minutes.

“Uhmm excuse me?” -Henry raised his hand, a man from China who’s eager for an assistant chef position. “aren’t you going to provide us room where we can read or even just a chair?”

“Employees in this hotel doesn’t train to sit but to stand.” -One of the floor manager said. 

The manual wasn’t too overwhelming for Seulgi and Joohyun. Joohyun has been working at their chicken house for years memorizing and understanding isn’f very challenging for her. While Seulgi was used to work at luxury ship, somehow the manual at the hotel is way easier compared at the cruise ship since safety standards aren’t that too demanding.

After 30 minutes the manuals were returned and everyone lead to an event hall that can accomodate around 200 persons. They were given seats at last and provided with some papers. It was a written exam and some just didn’t read the manual seriously. Some of the questions needs common sense but most of it are about a specific location of the hotel, how many floors, rooms, etc that the answers can be seen at the manual.

The employees were not aware that the event hall was build with two way mirror. The heads were observing every trainees inside they would like to see their inital reaction when they face unexpected challenges.

Jimin and Taehyung arrived at the event hall behind the two way mirror. Jinyoung and the rest of the heads bowed at them as they faced the trainees. Taehyung found Joohyun with less than a minute. He can’t help but to admire her girlfriend who’s projecting a doubting and worried expression while she takes the exams.

On the other hand Seulgi was so focused that a confident vibe can be feel by enyone who’s looking at her and with less than an hour she finished her exams and passed her paper. 

“woah that’s pretty impressive.” -Taehyung said as he elbowed Jimin lightly.

But Jimin won’t say a word he still feel upset towards Seulgi for being too considerate to her ex boyfriend. She finally left the event hall and Jimin phone rings. It was her. She’s calling but he ignored.

“aren’t you going to pick it up?” -Taehyung asked.

“Ani..” -Jimin responds 

Seulgi took a sit at the staircase and frowned since Jimin won’t answer her calls. “Is eveything alright?” 

Seulgi immediately stands up and bowed 90 degrees to the person who asked her. She noticed a silver badge on his suit meaning he’s a higher level employee in the hotel just like what the manual saids. “Ne.. Miane I felt drained after taking the written exams.”

“It’s okay by the way I’m Jongin I’m the executive director of the hotel.” - He introduce himself somehow he felt comofortable with her.

Seulgi bowed at him she didn’t expect his position in the hotel but she was able to contemplate herself in front of her just like how a professional steward is at the cruise ship. 

“Wow.. That’s so professional. I thought you’ll change expression once you know who I am.” -Jongin said. “Aren’t you going to introduce yourself.?”

“I am Kang Seulgi trainee number 89.” -Seulgi introduced herself politely.

“Please excuse me. It’s nice meeting you.” -Jongin said as he descends from the staircase and followed the group of heads together with Jimin and Taehyung. He bowed at them respectfully and they also did. 

She made a step attempting to approach Jimin but he didn’t even look at her for so long. So she just bowed at him like an employee to her Boss.

After an hour the trainees where gathered once again to hear the results of the written exam. The trainees that will reach the top half will proceed to actual training while the bottom half will be under probation they will be joining the actual training but there’s no guarantee that they will be accepted.

As every female trainee expect Seulgi topped the results and everyone clap at her. She also received a hug from her friend. There are 50 out of 100 trainees passed the written exams and thar includes Joohyun. They were dismissed for the day together with a bag of uniform for tomorrow. She immediately took her phone and texted her boyfriend.

To: Yungho ❤
Hi I passed the written exams. I hope you didn’t do anything to include me in the list of passers. Where are you? Can I see you?

From:Yungho ❤
Congratulations Baby, you passed because you’re great I have didn’t do anything to convince the heads to pass you. Chairman Kim Minjae doesn’t tolerate special treatment at all. I’m home come over so we could have lunch together. I’ll wait for you.

“Seulgi-aa do you want to come over at Taehyung’s house? You can join us for lunch.” -Joohyun offered

But Seulgi declines her offer. She thought she’ll only felt left out seeing both of them happy and she’s not because her love interest won’t talk to her. “Thank you Joohyun unnie but I don’t feel like eating today. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.” -Seulgi said with lack of enthusiasm. 

“Okay then. I’ll fetch a taxi for you.” -Joohyun said and she waved goodbye to her friend after riding a taxi.

Joohyun arrived at the lobby of Taehyung’s place. She was approached by the bellboy to ride the elevator since she’s heading to the fire exit to use the stairs.

“I was informed by Sec. Jhope to tell you that the elevator heading to the penthouse was no longer made of glass.” -Thr bellboy said.

“Really? That fast?” -Joohyun asked and head towards the elevator and it was changed already the walls are made of metal covered by cream wallpaper and dark brown woods every corner. 

Joohyun arrived at her boyfriend’s penthouse and found him busy with his phone. She gave him a backhug and he hugged back with a kiss on her forhead. “Why am I competing with your phone for your attention now?” -Joohyun asked with a frown.

“Oh I’m sorry Baby. I checked the email if I send my feedback to Sec. Jhope” -Taehyung said as he caress her girlfriend’s hair.

He pulled her to the dining area and pulled the chair for her. The foods were prepared well and it feels like she’s in a fine dining restaurant. It just made her salivate and the corner of her lips.

“Enjoy your meal Baby.” -Taehyung said and he watches her munching and enjoying her food still maintaining her poise and lipstick on her lips. 

She caught him so she placed the bowl of rice back on the table and fed Taehyung with the foods using her chopsticks. “Why aren’t you eating?”

“It makes me full seeing you enjoy your food.” -Taehyung said still his eyes lock on her girlfriend’s face.

“tsh.. You shouldn’t order this much if you won’t gonna eat.” -Joohyun said as she took some bulgogi and feed him once again. 

Taehyung moved from the seat right beside her girlfriend and she automatically peck his lips. His stare becomes more sharp, narrower and seductive which she can’t notice because she’s too busy with her food. So Taehyung took her hand and placed it on his cheek while he gives kisses to her palm.

“Waeyo? Why are you being so clingy and hard to resist today?” -Joohyun asked her boyfriend.

He uses his thumb to wipe her girlfriend’s sauce stain at the corner of her lips and he stared back again. “Baby.. Is this a staring game? Cause I’ll definetly lose cause I’ll end up kissing you.” 

“Bae Joohyun.”

“Mmm?”

“Marry me.” -He said.

But Joohyun blinked with his words. She lost her words and she was able to gulp the spoonfull of rice in . He just keep on staring and waiting for her answer, his eyes just makes her feel more nervous. 

“Taehyung-aa its not that I don’t want to marry you but I’m not yet stable to get married. If we got married this early I’ll just end up being dependent on you.” -Joohyun said with a frown.

“It doesn’t matter. You know I’m willing to spend all my wealth for you.” -Taehyung said as he kisses the back of her palms.

“but I don’t want that. I want to be someone you can be proud of, I don’t want to make people think that you’ll get married with someone you just found in a trash.” -Joohyun said.

“Fine, if you’ll only degrade yourself like that then I’d rather wait for you no matter how long it is.” -Taehyung said.

“We’re not breaking up right? Because I reject your proposal?” -Joohyun asked.

“Didn’t I told you I am not going to break up with you even if you ask for it? Also this isn’t the proposal I wanted to do. I was just checking if you’re ready to get married.” -Taehyung clarified.

“Thank you for understanding Taehyung-aa saranghaeyo.” -Joohyun said and hugged her boyfriend tight. “I just want to tell you that you’re the only one I wanted to marry. I just need more time to earn.” 

Joohyun insisted to wash the dishes but Taehyung told her that a housemaid will do it for them so she ended up dragged inside his room and they watch movie together but she can’t focus since Taehyung keep on giving her kisses at the length of her neck and she’s just trying to resist it.

“It seems like I wasn’t drag here to watch a movie.” -Joohyun said.

But Taehyung just respond with a dirty smile and continued kissing her neck and eventually it later on. “You so soft today. Why?” -Joohyun comments.

“I’m afraid you might fail to be a receptionist if they found a hickey on your neck.” -Taehyung reasoned out.

She just love how Taehyung was considerate to her. Both of them wanted more and to get further but they can’t leave any love marks to each other’s body for a while since Joohyun has to take care of her image first.