FRIENDS AND FAMILY

THE IMPOSTORS

Joohyun wakes up late since its sunday and they will be closed for today. She stretched her arms and found herself alone in her clean and tidy room. She had a slight pain in between her thighs and a slight ache down there but she can tolerate it.

She took her phone and found a message:
From: ♡
Good morning.. I hope you still have a good morning despite I’m no longer on your side as you wake up. I had a great night and sleep last night. I hope that won’t be the last.. Saranghaeyo. PS: Don’t change my contact name. 

Joohyun smiles and blushed from his message. He must saved his as soon as he wakes up but she still changed his contact name to “Yungho ♡”.

On the other hand Taehyung is currently cleaning his bedroom at the chicken house when his phone rings for the 25th time and he can’t ignore it anymore. He leaned the mop on the wall and realized it was the same caller. “Jhope”

“What? You’ve been stressing me with tons of your call.” -Taehyung frustratedly said.

“Miane Bosa but.. Ms. Jiwon is in the country now I was informed to pick her up at the airport.” -Jhope said between his stutters. 

Taehyung just had a great night but his morning will no longer start well. His eldest sibling from the same father just arrived and he knew his life would be as hell as he expects it to be as long as she stays at the country.

FLASHBACK..
Taehyung is just in the midst of his success as V group was awarded by the TOP BUSINESS LEAGUE as one of the most successful firm of the year. After receiving the award he held a party but he didn’t invite his family except of Jungkook. 

His secretary, top employees and acting CEOs were invited. All of them are having fun somehow their efforts and sacrifices was recognized and has been paid of. The loud music stopped in the middle of nowhere and the lights become stagnant when it was supposed to change with blinking colors.

Everyone in the room caught the attention of their late guests and it was his family. The last people he expected to attend the party and this time they have someone with them who he just first saw in his whole life she wasn’t even familiar to him.

But Jungkook stubbornly the music as he pushed the DJ who was commanded to stop the music and the lady ended up throwing her high heels on him smacking him in the face. The DJ immediately turrned the music off.

“Congratulations brother on your success. I am your eldest sibling Ha Ji Won.” -Jiwon introduced herself with a hand shake. 

With his surprise his brothers step in front and offered their hand to for a hand shake. He doesn’t know what’s going on all of the people’s eyes are on them but he still has no plans to shake his step brothers hand because they really don’t do that.

“I bet you know how to accept a congratulatory handshake. You just did it with me.” -Jiwon said.

“Ne.. But I have no plans shaking their hand.” -Taehyung responds.

But just like him.. His Noona is just a hot tempered, impatient and strict she hates it when her simple request can’t be granted. “arasseo since its my first time to meet you I am giving you another chance to accept their hands.”

That’s right since its their first time to meet Taehyung doesn’t know how scary she is one she reaches the tip of the inch of her temper. Taehyung didn’t obey and ended up turning his back to his step brothers but before he could make a step Ji won pulled the hell out of his side burns causing him to scream in pain and he can’t just pulled his head away from her nor her hands. It was too painful that his eyes almost teared up so the next thing he did is to shake his step brother’s hand with a heavy heart.

Jungkook was busy vacuming his floor while he rides on his hoverboard. He doesn’t wanna miss a single dust and only his cleaning skills is impressive in him. His doorbell rings and it frustrates him that its ringing repeatedly he was supposed to shout back but his tongue shortened as soon as he realized its Ji won.

“Why does it takes long for you to open the door for me?” -Ji won asked as soon as she entered his house she removed her sunglasses and her long coat and hand it to Jungkook.

Jhope struggles to carry her bags inside Jungkook’s house and his eyes widened as soon as he see his sister’s stuff being transported inside by Jhope.

“Noona.. Are you going to stay here?” -Jungkook asked.

Ji won nods and laughed at the same time as soon as his pictures with Taehyung caught her attention. “kyeopta. You should put some pictures of N, Ravi and Leo here.” -She suggested.

“Ne.” -Jungkook answered against his will.

“I can see your doing well in the field of gaming business but please your house is too childish.” -Ji won said as she take a sit on his couch resting both of her legs on his low level table and intentionally kicked a transformer head vase that caused it to break.

Jungkook’s eyes widened but he can’t speak a word against her and when she meet his eyes she’s already glaring at him and it freaks him out inside him. Her eyes traveled on the hoverboard he is riding so he voluntarily asked Jhope to throw it away.

Joohyun scheduled herself to meet Seulgi and Joy but this time not in the barbecue house where they usually meets. Its a bus away from the bus stop near them but she wouldn’t mind at all since its sunday and its free day.

“What’s the logic behind that request?” -Seulgi responds after learning from Joy that her husband prohibited her from visiting their streets.

Joy just shrug her shoulder as she munches her pasta trying to adjust herself to their girls day meeting without a Soju, chicken nor barbecue on their table. 

“Is your husband hiding something from you? I mean its your hometown there’s nothing wrong with that.” -Joohyun told her.

“Ah molaseo its just a simple request anyway. By the way Unnie where’s your boyfriend? You should have brought him with you.” -Joy said.

Seulgi just rolled her eyes which Joohyun ignores cause she knows she’ll hear the same judgement from Seulgi over and over again. “Alright I’ll text him if he could make it today.” -Joohyun said.

Taehyung told Joohyun that he could make it for the day but not for the night and Joy just responds with a sigh because she needs to go home after an hour for an urgent reason so Seulgi just asked them for a double date with her boyfriend.

“Sounds fun” -Joohyun agreed since she wanted Seulgi to meet Taehyung thoroughly. She thought she would stop her suspicions once they get closer to each other.

Both of them texted their boyfriends informing them to meet at the italian restaurant where they currently are. Taeyong arrived within 10 minutes greeting Joohyun with a bow and she didn’t bow back. She just can’t believe Seulgi is still dating the childish and stubborn man that she and her disapproved years ago.

“Jaebal unnie don’t be like that.” -Seulgi asked Joohyun with a pout.

“Come on Noona.. I’ve changed.” -Taeyong defended himself as soon as he notice Joohyun frowns.

Taehyung arrived later on apologizing to her girlfriend and her company for being late. He just looks too good with a simple gray long sleeves and skinny pants he wears also to mentioned his newly cut hair as he gets rid of his side burns and pushed his hair back exposing his forehead.

“Wow.. You smell cash.” -Taeyong compliments him. A real gold digger could tell where and to whom he should dig the golds he need.

Joohyun frustratedly brush his hair in front to cover his forehead. She won’t deny that he’s just too way attractive with his new hairstyle but she just dont want to share an eye with the other girls who could passed by Taehyung.

“Stop messing with his hair.” -Taeyong said and he stopped as soon as Joohyun glared ar him with annoyance.

“Never ever show that forehead in public.” -Joohyun commanded.

“By the way Honey this is Yungho.. Joohyun unnie’s boyfriend and Yungho-ssi this is Taeyong his my boyfriend.”-Seulgi introduce both of them since Joohyun has no plans to introduce him to Taeyong.

Taeyong bowed and shaked hands with him and he just can’t deny that he has a same soft hand with some wealthy person he hooked up before. “Ah jinja it looks like you never washed a single plate before.” 

“He washes and cleans the toilet with his bare hands. Stop judging him.” -Joohyun said as he pulled him away from Taeyong. Taehyung knew from Joohyun’s behavior that she doesn’t like this guy and the only thing he could do is to get along with the date.

“So where are we going?” -Taeyong asked Seulgi.

“We’ll have a street food date and later on watch a movie.” -Seulgi enthusiastically said and wiggles her body.

“Ok.. So cheap dates again?” -Taeyong asked.

“So you would afford.” -Joohyun said and pulled Taehyun leading the way to the food park where lots of street foods stalls are served.

Taeyong just shrug his shoulder and Seulgi could only offer him a smile. Somehow he got used to Seulgi’s friend dissing him harshly and he can’t do anything about it. Seulgi purposedly planned to have a cheap date not because to save money but to observe Taehyung in a date which average people used to.

They arrived at the food park and a colorful fountain welcomed them with some kids biking and running after each other around it. The street food stalls are lined opposite to each other as the make space in between for 50 tables where people could eat. Also the hanging lights with different colors are impressive it gives a warm and calm feeling to the customers.

There are few tables unoccupied but they don’t mind at all since they could enjoy eating standing up or seated on the fountain. Seulgi bought some tteokbukki, kimbap, fried chicken and 4 lemon juices they could enjoy together and with her surpise Taehyung bought a cotton candy and he has a cash on his wallet.

“I wonder how much money he makes a day.” -Taeyong said as soon as Seulgi sits beside him.

“Will you please stop saying that. If Joohyun unnie would hear you she’ll get the hell mad of you.”-Seulgi said.

“Well. She always does, she’s a damn ing lucky lady dating a big time man.”-Taeyong said

“Can we get rid of cursing?” -Seulgi requested.

Taehyung and Joohyun are back with cotton candy, 2 plates of bulgogi, vegetable pancakes and some iced coffee but Taeyong still has his eyes on Taehyung observing him from head to toe and Seulgi elbowed him to stop him from staring.

“So Yungho-aa what are you up to?” -Taeyong asked.

“Well I work at my girlfriend’s chicken house.” -Taehyung said with a sip of his cold iced coffee.

“Aren’t you a bit disrespectful? You just met him today.”-Joohyun reminded him.

“Tsh I see no reason to talk formally to him after all we could really be friends.” -Taeyong said as he taps Taehyung’s shoulder.

In the middle of their meal, while Taehyung enjoys his food he has no idea he’s bothering Seulgi with his actions. He enjoys the food as if its his first time to have those street foods in front of him. 

“Jack”

A man appeared beside their table and asked permission if he could sit with them. Taehyung just stop munching his food and dropped his chopsticks on his plate as soon as he realized who it was. He’s wearing a simple white tight whie shirt emphasizing his bulky muscles also his s are bulging from what he is wearing.

“annyeonghasaeyo I am Park Jimin, are you guys enjoying the food?” -Jimin asked them.

Seulgi refocused back to Taeyong after staring for too long with the man she just first met but gives an impact to her as soon as he sits with them. 

“Everyone this is my friend Park Jimin and he is my friend Jungkook’s brother’s workmate.” -Taehyung introduced him directly telling him not to address him as his chairman. “Anyway this is Seulgi and her boyfriend Taeyong and this is Joohyun my girlfriend.”

Seulgi bowed at him but she never met his eyes and she could tell he’s attractive with his eyesmile as he holds his laughter.

“Did you really got yourself a girlfriend? I remember how you’re allergic with girls you dont even bother to glance at them.” -Jimin teased his Chairman.

Joohyun blushed and giggles at the same time how could she win a heart of a woman hater and she even laid him on her own bed. “Why did you call him Jack?” -Joohyun asked.

“Because he did a role of Jack in our school play titanic.” -Jimin revealed and he cant stop laughing.

“Stop it.” -Taehyung said as he crumpled Jimin’a shirt giving him a warning.

and his girlfriend is just there laughing at him as she gives him soft hits on his arms and he’s just too afraid to stop her and she’s beautiful anyway when she laughs.

“You also smell some cash. Are you someone who usually roam around this cheap place?” -Taeyong said as he sips some of his lemon juice.

“Well I owned this cheap place.” -Jimin said. “I actually wanted to sell cheap but delicious food the people could afford.” 

Taeyong nods. “I won’t deny the foods are tasty.”

“Kamsamnida.” -Jimin said.

Joohyun noticed Seulgi being so quiet and stopped talking as soon as Jimin sits on their table. Its the same behavior she did back then when she Taeyong was introduced by Joy not to mention he was Joy’s ex boyfriend and she could really tell that she likes him.

They finished having their meal and the girls decided to shop for clothes together, Taeyong just made a distance from the two boys to smoke portraying a perfrct bad boy image. 

“So.. How long are you going to be Seo Yungho?” -Jimin asked him.

“Until she finds out the truth. I don’t have the courage to tell her the truth yet.” -Taehyung said.

“Well the more you prolong the lies the more it hurts.” -Jimin advised.

“I know.. but I just love her so much and I don’t want to hurt her.” -Taehyung responds.

“you wanna know the truth? Your girlfriend’s friend is gorgeous.” -Jimin said “Too bad I met her at the wrong time.”

Taehyung just gave him a pat on his shoulder telling his friend/acting CEO that its okay and laughed at him too. 

“I can see you’re eyeing my Boyfriend’s friend.” -Joohyun teased as she checks out some shirt hanged.

“nugu? Park Jimin? Jaebal Unnie I’m with my boyfriend.” -Seulgi said in a defensive way.

“You could just say ‘No I am not’ why do you have to lie about it.” -Joohyun teased more.

Seulgi hip bumped her friend to stop her from teasing her. They went back to their boyfriends with a paper bag with them. Jimin excused himself and leave them, Seulgi just frowned as soon as he turns his back on them. Taeyong approached them after his smoking session and he just smells cigarette which Seulgi is use to and the other lovers were not.

They were making their way to the movie house to buy some tickets when a man grabs Seulgi’s hand away from Taeyong’s waist. “Yah!”

“Jaehyun-aa..” -Taeyong was surprised to see his boyfriend at the same street.

“Get off of my boyfriend you filthy !” -Jaehyun commanded Seulgi.

“Mwo.. Yah Taeyong-aa.. You,, you’re having a relationship with a guy!?” -Seulgi said as she caught him red handed for the nth time. “You’re an !” -Seulgi cursed as she throw some hard punches on him.

“I thought we should stop cursing?” -Taeyong said.

“Get lost.”-Seulgi told him calmly.

“Fine, I am sick of this cheap date anyway. Let’s go Jaehyun.” -Taeyong said and left them.

“Yungho-aa I need my friend tonight..” -Seulgi said.

Taehyung nods and fetched a taxi for them. He gave his girlfriend a kiss before he closes the door for them and waved goodbye to his girlfriend who’s comforting her crying friend.

Taehyung called Jhope to fetch him and it just took seconds for him to arrive. He gets inside the car and buckles his seatbelt for safety but Jhope isn’t starting the engine. “what’s wrong?”

“So Boss you’re dating a beggar now?” -Jhope asked him as his eyes arw focused on the steering wheel.

“She’s not a beggar and if you’re pertaining about Joohyun then yes.. I won’t deny.. I am dating Joohyun.” -Taehyung honestly responds.

Jhope messes his hair and bangs thr steering wheel while he kicks where he could extend his feet. “What’s happening? This is so frustrating first you let that Johnny the beggar stay at your home and now you’re dating another J beggar? What’s happening!”

“yah if you can’t endure being with them should I get rid of you?” -Taehyung scared him.

“No.. I’m sorry Boss..”

“Shall we get going? We don’t wanna be late on my sister’s family dinner or else we’ll get our ears pulled.” -Taehyung said.

Taehyung arrived at the family dinner at Baekhyun’s house. His step brothers are already seated opposite to his step mom and Dad. He sits besides Ravi with a heavy heart and none of them would greet each other except Jungkook who gave Taehyung a waved and smiled.

Ji won has reached the kitchen from the restroom. She gave her brothers a smile seeing them seated next to each other and complete makes her happy and the boys smiled back at her while their heart is raising and pounding fastly.

“So Taehyung-aa I heard you got married.. You’re so private why didn’t you had a wedding ceremony? I mean until when are you going to hide yourself from the public?”-Jiwon asked curiously as she tasted the soup.

“Miane.. I think I wouldn’t be comfortable to say my final vows if cameras are around.” -Taehyung said.

“what about you Leo? I heard you’re up to a new project?” -Jiwon asked.

“it doesn’t matter Noona. They’re still under Appa’s roof anyway.” -Jungkook insulted them.

“Cut it out Jeon Jungkook.” -Baekhyun said.

“Cut it out Appa.. I don’t remember inviting you to this dinner.” -Jiwon said disrespecting her father in front of her step brothers. She hated him so much for failing to help his children grow up like a family. Despite they could tolerate having dinner and seated next ro each other Ji won could tell they’re faking it. “Could atleast the three of you start to build your own company independently? Can’t you see it? Appa doesn’t have any plans handing you his company.” 

The three biological brothers remained quiet they feel embarrassed in front of Taehyung and Jungkook who holds his laughter as he munches his food while he tilts his head back and fort. 

Later on Jiwon decided to end the dinner despite she hasn’t finished her food. She lost her appetite as soon as his father in to his brother’s conversation. She also informed her brother to have dinner at Jungkook’s home since she’s staying there until she comes back to Italy. 

The biological brothers and Taehyung went out to send off Jungkook and Jiwon. She gets inside first so she could ignore her Dad. Jungkook waved goodbye to Taehyung and rolled his eyes from his other step brothers.

“Yah you bratt! Stop insulting us! Don’t forget we’re still older than you.” -Leo said.

“and don’t forget that I suffer a lot because of you!” -Jungkook fired back.

The 3 brothers get inside the house and Baekhyun just went out to talk to Taehyung. He knew he has been giving his son a hard time for forcing him into a fixed marriage despite he didn’t agree to it.

“Why didn’t you bring your wife with you?”-Baekhyun asked as he tried to hide how much he misses his son.

“I’m afraid to tell you that I have no plans to bring my wife to any of our family events. Let’s face itmour family is a mess and I still have the same reason why I wanted to hide my true identity.” -Taehyung harshly said.

Baekhyun cleared his throat and purses his lips as he feels sorry for his son for feeling that way. “Alright I will no longer get in your marriage life but please take care of your wife despite you’re not in love with her in the very first place.”

Taehyung nods and he went inside his car with frustration after his father failed to apologize for making decisions against his will and he also didn’t thank him for doing things within his favor.