WHEN I'M JUST TOO COMFORTABLE WIYH YOU.

THE IMPOSTORS

Joohyun decided to visit Taehyung at the hospital after her contract signing with Hyunsik. She found Taehyung standing in front of his room’s window watching people outside the hospital 10 ft away from him.

Joohyun clears to call his attention. “So.. How have you been?” -Joohyun asked with her monotonic tune as if Taehyung begged her to visit him in the hospital.

But Taehyung lightly smiled with his presence and he approached her slowly. He casually wraps his arms around her and thanked her for saving his life. Joohyun was just surprised with his sudden action. He thought he would step back once again from her. Hugging her is like hugging Joohyun for Taehyung despite the familiar luxurious scent that Joohyun never used she still gives the best calming and relieving feeling specially when she embraced back.

She’s already fallen for it that Joohyun once again pushed Irene away from her body when she burried her head to his chest and Taehyung was startled with her actions so he immediately pulled away. He thought he’s having delusions again that he mistakens Irene as Joohyun.

“Did you just burried your face on my chest?”- Taehyung asked.

and Irene immediately kicked Joohyun away back so she frowned her eyebrows and folded her arms. “Why would I do that? I didn’t even touched you.” -She denied.

Taehyung turned his back with a heavy heart. As much as he wanted to get to know more Irenw Cotillard he can’t thinking that she might trigger his perception. “By the way thank you for saving my life. You may leave now.”

That was so sudden. Joohyun wondered why he wanted her out when he just gave her an unsatisfying embrace. “What was that all about?” -Joohyun asked as she tried to approach him but he would step back once again.

“Fine, I’ll leave.” -Joohyun said without wishing him to get well soon.

As soon as she shuts the door Taehyung grabbed his phone and called Doctor SeoJung fearing that he’s starting to get delusional once again.

“It’s becausw you isolated yourself to lot of girls for years and now that you’re having skinship with an opposite you’ll really feel that you’re embracing your lste girlfriend over and over again.” -SeoJun said.

“Ne.. Maybe that’s the reason.”-Taehyung said with a sigh without having any idea that he just hugged the real Joohyun a while ago.

“Ok listen.. Always remember when you’re interacting with an opposite make sure to remind yourself that Joohyun is already dead. Don’t just remind yourself, keep that in mind and convince yourself.. Chairman Kim the only way to get rid of your symptoms is acceptance.” -SeoJun responds before he dropped the call.

Taehyung just smiled with what just happend to him, he can’t deny that he misses Joohyun so much that he even mistaken someone as her once again but deep inside him is fighting this feeling. He can no longer feel the same way again unless he wanted to go back in mental rehabilitation facility and he don’t want that.

“Panic disorder and depression?” -Joohyun startled after hearing those words from Taehyung’s Doctor.

“It’s the diagnosis that his psychiatrist informed me about. Did you encountered sirens or fire or sudden loud sound on your way to your home before his symptoms triggered?” -The Doctor asked Joohyun curiously.

and that’s when she recalled that Taehyung started to breathe heavily after an ambulance passed by them. “Yes.”

“Well I believe that’s the reason of his heart attack. If that’s the case we have to prohibit him from going outside specially we can’t determine wether sirens or explosion may come.” -The Doctor said and he also explains Taehyung’s medications its the same set of drugs that his psychiatrist prescribes and he already know his schedule so Joohyun didn’t mind to comeback to his room again.

“So that’s what Seulgi meant by his suffering.” -Joohyun told herself and that made her realize she needs to look after him all the time. So she rushed back to his room found him already sleeping peacefully.

Joohyun already stayed for an hour looking after him. It wasn’t really bothering for her since she enjoys admiring his angelic face while he sleeps. She would playfully give him smooches on his cheeks and that just made her want to go further but Irene inside her stopped Joohyun’s arousing action. Everything was just right and fine until he wakes up from his hard cough, hands fisted on his chest and heavy breathing once again. Just like how he normally wakes up his symptoms would trigger after the memories of explosion hunts him in his dream.

“Kwenchana?!”-Joohyun asked as he struggles to rich for his pills and so she did for him she placed the pills in his mouth and she passively extended his head so he could swallow it automatically. Joohyun was so scared he just had the same symptoms he had inside the car.

Taehyung breathing once again normalizes as if he run a kilometer without a break. Everytime he dreams of it, every single happend during the explosion was freshly reminded on him. His eyeballs moved to the corner of his eyes after realizing that someone is just right there beside him, he smiled. “Kamsamnida once again.”

Joohyun just got frustrated with that confident smile “Why the hell would you place your pills where its difficult to reach? Are you stupid?!” -She harshly said with every tension in her words.

Taehyung made a slight laugh from her insulting words. He slowly extends his arms to lift him up and get himself seated facing Joohyun. “I’m not stupid Madam Cotillard its just that I have no idea that I could sleep after just having breakfast. I mean staying in this room is pretty boring.” -He reasoned out.

“With you sleep? What does your symptoms has to do with your sleep?” -Joohyun asked still maintaining her anger tone.

“Didn’t I mention you about my girlfriend who died years ago? She was a victim of a massive explosion together with her family and I failed to save them. Everytime I fall asleep the scene kept on coming into my dreams that’s the reason why I wake up with my symptoms”-He laughed at him that he revealed himself to her. “What about you tell me something about yourself? Why are you so perfectionist and why would you like to make everyone feel intimidated?”

Joohyun breathes in sigh. She feels sorry for him and a part of her just want to reveal her true identity but she can’t so she sits up straight, chin up and maintained her strong intimidating expression. “Becsuse I hate failures ever since I was a kid. That’s it.”-She said as she shares a fake history of Irene Cotillard.

“I believe every employee in your company shivers whenever you’re around.”

Joohyun giggles “They call me the silent alligator.”

“Okay.. It seems like they call you something out of hate. Uhmmm does The V group have an acting CEO now for its new trading business?”-Taehyung asked like a cute kid.

and he just so cute in her eyes but she knew she can’t show how much she wanted to press his cheeks in between her palms to make his lips pout and give him a kiss. “Of course.” -She said with a one sided smile and a casual stare.

On the other hand Jungkook just made his way to his company. He still feel so uneasy that he can’t look after his brother at the hospital. He knew if he asks someone to take care of him he would probably hates it.

“Face detected” -a 1ft robot that has the same design of his popular game appeared in front of him and he just jumped in surprise and he got his on the hood of his car.

“Relax. He’s just a robot.” -Yeri said as she approached Jungkook and realize he was really surprise with the robot’s presence so Yeri took a with squared patch and stick it to Jungkook’s chest. She looked at her smart watch and realized that it isn’t something serious. “Get off your hood Boss. My robot doesn’t hurt people.”

“Boss?”

“Yes I work here. I am Kim Yerim I am a newbie in the programming team.”

“Does your robot produces lasers, bombs or fire?”

“That’s so childish..” -Yeri said as she narrows her eyes “I designed the robot as the same character of your popular game but it doesn’t mean I’ll also copy his skills and features. He’s battery operated, runs for 6 hours, he can also be a wifi hotspot.”

“How did he deteted my face?” -Jungkook asked as he slowly goes down from his car’s hood and hide behind Yeri.

“I actually programmed him to look for you so I could thank you personally.” -Yeri said as she extends her hand for a handshake.

“for?”

“For the $20,000 you reward me after finding the maste hacker 5 years ago?” -Yeri revealed.

Jungkook eyes widen as he forgot to blink together with his jaw dropping expression. She looks totally different right now and he can’t deny that she’s way more attractive with her round glasses and light brown short hair. “Is that really you?”

Yeri nods and she detached the patch from his chest and attach it to hers now that the smart watch informed her that the patch can be remove.

“What’s that?”

“Oh it’s a health monitoring patch that I invented when I was a student. I have a roommate that has anxiety disorder and when it triggers she finds it hard to breathe when I can’t look after her I decided to invent this one. It counts every neurotransmitter that could facilitate chest pain and abnormal heartbeat to the person you stick this and it will notify your phone or any smart gadgets if its just a normal nervousness or if its dangerous.”

Jungkook looked her straight to the eyes and grabbed her wrist. “Ms. Kim! My brother needs that. I’ll buy it from you jaebal.”

Yeri slowly pulled her wrist as his Boss closer distance to her makes her feel awkward and her heart raises. Her smartwatch beeps and Jungkook noticed that she’s breathing faster than normal “Are you okay?”

“Yes.. It’s nothing. Uhmm you don’t need to buy this from me. I can give it to you for free.” -Yeri said

“Kamsamnida Programmer Kim! You’re the best person I met so far,” -Jungkook said giving her a thumbs up.

and Jungkook uses his powers to make Yeri skip her first day at work. This isn’t a good way to impress Yeri’s Boss but since the CEO hiself reqiested for his time then there’s no reason for them to feel bad for her absence today.

The two arrived at his room and interrupt Taehyung and Joohyun’s chitchat. Jungkook and Yeri bowed at her and she didn’t bow in return she has to look like a foreigner after all.

“excuse me for a while.. We just have to put something on my brother.” -Jungkook said.

Joohyun just nods giving her approval to interrupt their talk. Yeri was supposed to put it on him and he lean back. “I’m sorry but can my brother put it on me? My girlfriend does not allow me to have a 10 steps contact with other girls.”

and Joohyun just found out why he’s stepping back when the first time they met. She can’t believe Taehyung still follows her rules up until to now.

Yeri handed the patch to Jungkook and she apologized to Joohyun thinking she’s the one Taehyung is pertaining to.

“Uhmm no she’s not my girlfriend.” -Taehyung revealed.

“Why isn’t she 10 steps away from you?”-Yeri asked.

“Because she saved my life. My girlfriend would feel more thankful to her rather than to be jealous.” -Taehyung said.

“Joohyun Noona will also thank programmer Yeri because she’s about to save your life from now on.” -Jungkook said after he placed the patch on his chest.

In 2 minutes Jungkook’s phone and Yeri’s smart watch beeps. They were informed that any cause of abnormal heart beat could put this human’s life into danger.

“Daebak.” -Joohyun said.

“Well.. I was diagnosed with panic disorder and I developed a myocardial infarction because of that.” -Taehyung revealed.

“Don’t worry Hyung I’ll be inform from now on when your panic attacks strikes.” -Jungkook said.

“Just make sure not to drain your phone’s battery Boss.” -Yeri revealed

Joohyun also wanted to request her phone to be connected to the patch but she don’t want to look like she cares for him more than they do. So she just pursed her lips before she said good bye to them.

“Did she understand me?” -Jungkook asked his brother.

Taehyung nods “She’s just naturally like that.”

On the other hand Wendy is at the toy store looking for something she could buy for Yoona’s triplets. Ever since they were born she treated them like her own children. She even learned how to make them sleep, change diapers, exaggerated story telling and even give then gifts without any ocassion.

She was supposed to place the metallic puzzle in her basket for Mark but Jhope already took it.

“Oh hey.” -Wendy said casually.

“Here. You can take this,” -Jhope offers.

“No it’s okay I could just pick another toy.”-Wendy said. “I bet Umji will like that.”

“She will.”

After paying for they toys Jhope asked Wendy for a coffee and she agrees. Its been a long time since both of them hang out and the last time they did was very unpleasant for both of them.

The classical piano sound the plays in the background of the cafe fills up the awkward silence in between them. Wendy just closed her eyes as she place the cup of coffee on his lower lip why she sway her body lightly following the beat of the sound and she’s just beautiful in front of Jhope. Shehas no idea that he’s been pre occupied with her effortless movement.

“You’re still beautiful as ever.” -Jhope compliments her.

She smiled awkwardly and puts her cup of coffee down. “Thanks. So how have you been? When did you earn your pilot degree?”

“3 years ago? How about you are you still with Yoongi?” -Jhope asked

“Well we stayed as friends. After you left it feels like my interest in dating faded.” -Wendy honestly said. “I feel hopeless when you stopped communicating with me.” -Wendy told him as she looks straight to his eyes.

“Miane.”

“It’s okay. I’m the one who wanted us to stop right? Its not your fault.”- Wendy assured her as she hides the sadness in her smiles.

Jhope reached for her hand and when she didn’t pull he held both of her hands tightly while he caress his thumb over the back of her palms. “It was also hard for me.. Believe me. I also don’t know if you’ll accept me once you found out I have a child.”

“but Umji is a gift. She’s an angel given to you why would I worry? Unless if you’re still dating her Mom.” -Wendy said.

“I told you we’re not in good terms. She’s hurting my daughter. Its you who I wanted to be her Mom.” -Jhope told her.

“Jhope-si you know I love to..” -Wendy said with a smile.

“Wendy-ssi will you consider going out with me? Let’s fix us and get rid of the mistakes we did in the past.” -Jhope said.

Wendy just drop a tear she didn’t that Jhope still wants her despite the mistake she did years ago but she also want to be with him for the rest of her life and despite he has a daughter she don’t mind at all. Umji is so lovely, sweet and cute and she’s easy to be loved.

The went out of the cafe holding each other’s hand. The exchange smiles and Wendy would casually rest her head over his shoulder while they’re taking a walk.

“I never thought I’ll be holding your hand again.” -Jhope said.

“Me too.”-Wendy said as her hand grips his tighter.

Jhope brought Wendy to her home and both of them were hesitant to detach their hand from each other and they find it to funny. Wendy step in front of him and gave him a peck on his lips. It feels so nostalgic to him since its the same spot where Wendy gave him a kiss on his cheek.

“I hope you could have a time to bond with me and Umji one day.” -Jhope told her.

“Of course. I would love to. Uhmm.. Shall we exchange numbers?” -Wendy offered.

“We should.”-Jhope said and offered his phone to Wendy so she could call her phone.

“Goodnight. It’s nice to see you again.” -Wendy said.

“Goodnight.”

--

The work shift is over and Yeri has packed her things and made her way to the nearest bus stop but Jungkook approached her even before she could go out from the building.

“Did you have dinner already?”- Jungkook asked

Yeri shakes her head and her tummy growls softly as soon as she heard the word dinner.

“Kyeopta.. I’ll take that as a yes.” -Jungkook said and he held her wrist to lead her way to a barbecue house.

“Did you just told me I’m cute?” -Yeri asked and she blushed.

“Ne.. Waeyo? Shiro?” -Jungkook asked as his eyes are glued to the menu.

“Do you normally take your new employees for dinner?”

“No, just you. Since you gave me something very important that I could use to look after my brother even I’m away.” -Jungkook said and somehow Yeri feels like she’s special to him. After she was told that she’s the best he have met so far now he’s taking her for dinner.

2 plates of well done steak with mushed potato and brocolli were served on their table and Jungkook sliced her meat for her so it will be convenient for her to eat her steak. She just smiled with his thoughtful gestures but everytime she imagines herself dating her Boss she would erase those intentionally since it will be very unprofessional if she do.

She took a sip of the hot green tea on her table after trying her first bite of steak. The taste was tender and delicious but the temperature of the green tea moist her round eyeglasses and Jungkook noticed it. He took off her eyeglasses and used his own shirt to unmoist it. She’s expecting him to hand it back to her but he placed the eyeglasses on the table.

“Don’t eat with your eyeglasses on. It will block your vision. You’ll never get the chance to see a pretty face in front of you.” -Jungkook jokingly said.

Yeri laughed at his joke. “I didn’t know you’re the over confident one Boss.”

Jungkook would move his face from side to side in order for Yeri to see his sharp jaws but she only gave laughs in return. It’s not that she doesn’t see her Boss attractive but he looks like he’s seducing him and she laughs in order for her not to get caught that she’s blushing.

But Jungkook didn’t noticed that a gravy sauce stayed at the corner of his lips after taking a spoonful of mushed potato. So Yeri took the table napkin and wiped the corner of his lips. He lean back as he thought he will be kissed.

“I’m just gonna wipe the gravy stain on your lip. Don’t think too much,” -Yeri said.

And the two exchange laughs. Jungkook never thought he’ll be comfortable hanging out with girls because ever since he was a kid he loved to spend his time alone with cars, robots and games. Its his first time hanging out with an opposite gender and he didn’t expect he’ll enjoy this much with her.