LIES FOR LOVE

THE IMPOSTORS

The next morning Joohyun has finished hanging her laundry. Haechan was asked by Taeyeon to call her for breakfast and he noticed her underwear. “Noona I didn’t know you have a same design of underwear like our rag I saw this once on the floor I just can’t remember when.” 


“Uhmmm ani,. You never saw that ever in your life.” -Joohyun said as she tried to divert Haechan’s thoughts.
“anyway lets go for breakfast now.” -Haechan said.


Both of them went inside. Taehyung and Taeyeon are already seated opposite to each other. Taeyeon wrinkles her nose as soon as Joohyun sit beside Taeyeon, she put too much cologne last night and its just so strong that its no longer pleasant to smell.


“Joohyun why are you wsaring too much cologne?” -Taeyeon asked.


“Oh miane.. I just liked spraying a lot on me since I liked the smell.” -Joohyun reasoned out.


Tayeon out some egg rolls, ham and kimchi on Taehyung’s rice bowl. “Eat a lot Yungho-aa this will be the last time you’ll be having breakfast with us.” 


Joohyun stopped munching her food for a second and her appetite decreases. She could only view him in her peripheral view since she doesn’t want to be so obvious to her family.


“Kwenchana Noona? What’s with the deep sigh?” -Haechan asked.


“Ne? Nothing I just like Omma’s cooking so much.” -Joohyun responds faking a smile.


“Aigoo stop lying jaebal you’ve been eating my food for years.” -Taeyeon said.


Haechan makes his way to his school. He’s few steps away from the when his classmate Yeri bumped him from behind that he fell on his face on the ground. Yeri helped him to get up and ended up dragging him with her as she runs.


Haechan has no idea why are they running but he runs with her thinking she’s running for her life. They were about to reach the end of the steets in between tall apartments when a black 2 door car blocked their way. 


Yeri was supposed to run back but Haechan isn’t moving. He was fascinated with the luxurious car and the dirver turns out to be Jungkook. Yeri unheld Haechan’s wrist and attempted to get away but Jungkook grabbed her hand to stop her from running.


“Got cha!” -Jungkook said with a smile as if he won in a racing game.


“Okay.. What’s going on Kim Yerim.. Are you in a trouble?” -Haechan asked worriedly.


“No. I don’t even know this man. Just after I went out of our computer shop he appeared and followed me with his vehicle.” -Yeri said.


“You don’t know me? Fine then I’ll introduce myself. I am Jeon Jungkook CEO and founder of BGS. I am running after you because you kept on hacking our game server! The game keep on crashing!” -Jungkook burst out in anger.


“You’re the CEO? How come you’re the one who looks for a hacker? Aren’t you suppose to ask someone?”- Haechan said doubting him.


“I did that and it took us 3 months to find this master hacker.” -Jungkook said as he removes his sunglasses to pinpoint Yeri with it.


“just to clarify Mr. Idiot, I am hacking your server because my game keep on crashing second as soon as it crashed all of my efforts for every level has been gone. I am not the one who hacked your game just to crash it.” -Yeri defended herself.


“Oh really? Did you just called me Mr. Idiot? Come with me!” -Jungkook said and grabbed Yeri’s wrist.


“Wait we have classes.” -Yeri withdraws her hand.


“$2,000 per day. Find the master hacker,” -Jungkook offered.


Haechan and Yeri’s jaw dropped and their eyes widened with his offer. They both ride in his car to reach his home and he has no choice but to take Haechan with him since Yeri dragged him with her. As soon as they stepped on the door mat it scanned Jungkook’s face and the door automatically opens.


“Daebak” -Haechan said.


His house isn’t a typical house. It has a feeling like he’s living in Iron man’s laboratory. Shiny metallic walls, well cleaned floor, human sized of his gaming characters. He pulled Yeri to his computer room where it is connected with the company and game server.


Haechan curiously roams around the house and he found a picture of him and Taehyung. It took him minutes to realize that he looks like the Yungho he knows.

 
“What are you looking at?” -Jungkook asked as he just came out from his computer room.


“Who is he?” -Haechan asked.


“Oh his my brother. He’s the one who funded my company and I ended being successful because of him.” -Jungkook said proudly. “anyway is there anything I could get you?” -Jungkook offered.


“No.. Thanks I just need to go back to school, just look after Yeri for me.” -Haechan said and Jungkook walked with him outside his home.


Just as Taeyeon finished packing the orders, Taehyung rides the scooter to deliver them after a few minutes Sooyoung came to the chicken house. Joohyun greet her with a hug only to tell her not to mention anything about last night.


She ordered some chicken feet and wings and Joohyun sit opposite to her on the same table. While she enjoys her meal Yoona appeared on the TV as she was mentioned as one of the youngest wealthy female in the country.


“maybe the only problem she is thinking is how she’ll spend her money.” -Joohyun said.


“Maja.” Sooyoung said. “Did you know that she already got married with the Baek’s construction company’s president’s son? The CEO and founder of V group.” -She added.


“How did you know about that? I haven’t heard about that.” -Joohyun asked.


“Oh come on Unnie have you forgotten my husband is one of his acting CEOs?” -Sooyoung said while munching her food. “Her husband is only Chairman Byun’s son that works at V group and no one knows his name nor how he looks because he’s a private person.” -Sooyoung said.


“Sounds interesting. She’s lucky she only has the privilage to know his husband’s identity.” -Joohyun said.
“anyway where’s your boyfriend?” -Sooyoung asked.


“Yah!” -Joohyun fed her a mouthful of chicken wings as she gestures for her to keep quiet. “Omma will hear you she doesn’t know about us.” 


“What.. I am just curious if Seulgi unnie’s instincts are correct.” 


But Sooyoung took hours of waiting and he hasn’t comeback. She already needs to go and told Joohyun that she’ll just meet him some other time. Somehow it was a relief for Joohyun that she won’t be able to meet him today since she doesn’t like it how Seulgi judges Taehyung.


Taehyung arrived 30 minutes earlier but hesitates to go inside since he knew Sungjae’s wife is inside and his husband’s car was parked outside of the chicken house.


Jhope arrived at the bus stop where Taehyung asked to meet him, he stand at the bus stop hesitating to take a sit just because he thinks the seat will dirt his clothes. Taehyung bumped into him and he was startled to see his Boss. He’s tearing and doesn’t want to touch him he just looks like how he first saw Johnny at the same bus stop.


“Boss.. What just happend to you? What are you wearing!” -Jhope asked in disgust.


“Stop over acting. Tell Mr. Yook not to let his wife roam around here.” -Taehyung commanded.
“But why?” 


“No questions. Its a command I’ll see you someday.” -Taehyung said and left him. 


Jhope was about to follow him but by just observing how he dressed.. Where he might be living might be more worse than how he looks. 


“Where have you been? You’re out for almost 2 hours.” -Joohyun asked Taehyung as soon as he steps at the doormat of the Chicken house. 


“Miane.. I had a hard time finding the exact place of the customer.” -Taehyung reasoned out as he can feel the tension in joohyun’s eyes.


“Tsh.. That’s shouldnt be an excuse. You know we only have a short time to see each other since you’ll be staying the night here.” -Joohyun said as she looks away and folded her arms.


Taehyung lightly grasp both of her arms trying to console with her. He knew no matter reasons he’ll give her won’t work so he just pulled her closer to hug her tight. Joohyun was about to hug him back when she saw Haechan making his way towards them. She pushed Taehyung that he fell badly on his .


“Haechan-aa what are you doing here? You should go straight at home.” -Joohyun told him.


Haechan stared at Taehyung who stand up from a bad fall as he pats his clothes to get rid of the dust.. Their eyes met. 


“Hyung.. I need to talk to you.” -Haechan said and he turns his back walking away from the two of them.


Haechan passed by Joohyun and Taehyung just shrugged his shoulder to her telling her he has no idea what’s happening but he still follows Haechan to talk with him privately.


He handed him an ice cream that he just bought at the mini mart before he sits beside him. He sighs troubling inside how he’ll ask him about what he knew. 


“What is it?” -Taehyung said as he focused eating to his ice cream.


“Hyung.. Why are you doing this?” -Haechan asked him.


Taehyung was clueless from his question so he tried to look him in the eye but he turned against him. He was too hesitant to ask him but he badly wants to know the truth.


“I know who you are.. You’re the brother of the BGS CEO.. You’re not the person we know who you are.” -Haechan told him


Taehyung smiled and continued eating his ice cream. He has no idea how and when did Haechan find out but he knew he can’t hide it from him anymore. 


“Are you puzzled why did I chose to live like this if I could live differently and much better?” -Taehyung asked Haechan 


Haechan just nods and his eyes still on the floor as he pretends to enjoy his ice cream but he’s dying inside to know the truth from him.


“its because I fell in love with your sister.” -Taehyung honestly told him.


Haechan turned around to face him. “I don’t believe you, you guys are always arguing and you can’t even survive a day without fighting.” 


Taehyung smiled. “Its a long story Haechan-aa.. But that’s the only reason why I am here with you.” 


“if she founds out the truth she’ll not gonna like it I’m telling you.” -Haechan told him.


“I know.. That’s why this is the only thing I can do to prove her that I love her despite of my lies.” -Taehyung defended not himself but his feelings for his sister.


Joohyun waited for Taehyung and didn’t go with Taeyeon at home. She’s wondering why Haechan needs to talk with Taehyung earlier and she needs answer. She never saw his brother that serious and she can tell that there’s something wrong.


“You’re here?” -Taehyung caught her attention.


“Yes.. What did you guys talk about? Is everything ok?” -Joohyun asked worriedly.


Taehyung nods. “He was just curious about us, he found it out.” -Taehyung said.


Joohyun wrinkled her face “I knew it! He remembered where he found my underwear.. That day! That day we make out the kitchen! This is embarrassing Yungho-aa.” 


Taehyung hugged her tight, he thought he should take advantage of every minute he is with Joohyun cause once she founds out the truth it will be difficult for him to have a close distance like that with her again. “He didn’t find out that way.. I told him.” 


“you did?” -Joohyun blushed 


“Well he asked me why I do I allow myself working without getting paid and I told him its because I am already paid by your love.” -Taehyung told her.


Joohyun somehow feel relief now that one of her family members knew about them. Hurting Taehyung physically will be prevented now since they only have to hide to Taeyeon.


Meanwhile Yoona just finished her night rituals and realized that johnny hasn’t went out from his room since he came back from work. Even the food that Wendy left on his table at the dining area was untouched. 


She knocked and went inside Johnny’s room. She offered him the tea she used to drink when she stays all night reviewing papers and he just found Johnny doing the same.


His hair is a little bit messy, his eyes are obviously droopy despite he wears his eyeglasses and the back of his shirt and shorts are wrinkled because of too much leaning on the backrest of his seat and he portrays a diligent and hardworking man which is just perfect and attractive to Yoona’s eyes.


Johnny just finished reviewing an investment proposal and he turned it once again to review it once again and he unintentionally noticed Yoona’s reflection on his glass desk and he realized she has been standing there for a long period of time.


“Kwenchana?” -Johnny asked her.


Yoona just come back to her senses as soon as he speaks. “Ah ne.. Well I brought you a tea.” -Yoona said.


Johnny found a cup of tea at the side of his desk and felt sorry for her for not noticing she was around. “Miane I was so busy..” -Johnny scratched his head and took a sip of the tea. It was refreshing and soothing to the throat so he smiled to Yoona and thanked her for it.


“Do you need some help?” -Yoona asked as an excuse only for her to stay longer with him.


“Ani.. Kwenchana this is the last proposal.” -Johnny said so Yoona’s fever won’t get worse. “Its already 8 in the evening I think you should sleep early.” -Johnny said as he turned his alarm clock to Yoona’s direction.


“Its still early.. Anyway how come your clock is placed on your desk not near to your bed?” -Yoona asked.


“Well.. I did this on purpose so once it rings I’ll stand up from my bed to turn it off and I no longer have a choice but to take a bath and start the day.” -Johnny explained.


Yoona laughs. “That’s a wise way to get rid of tardiness. Daebak,” -Yoona compliments him. 


Johnny just went back reading the 5 page proposal and Yoona was just sitting opposite to him glancing at him which he didn’t notice as he was busy revising some of it. 


After half an hour he finished his paper works and stack everything to make his desk neat and he accidentally caught Yoona staring at him. “Is everything okay?”


“ah ne.. I’ll get going now. Good night Johnny-ssi.” -Yoona said as she exhales deeply and left his room without letting him wish a good night to her sleep.


She rushed to her room and rest his back to her door just to close it. She felt embarrassed for staying there for almost an hour with him without doing something. She pinches and slaps herself onky to realize that she did that embarrassing thing.


Even how he met her eyes makes it hard for her to sleep peacefully. Why is an accidental stare could distract her sleep. “Yoona wake up jaebal.. He’s gay and you can’t like him!” -Yoona told herself.