WORTH FIGHTING FOR

THE IMPOSTORS

Taehyung just went along with Johnny after he gets rid of alcohol’s after math. He wanted to sleep somewhere different from his bed since he get used to sleep on cheap once when he stayed at Joohyun’s and he thought Johnny is the perfect person could provide what he has been missing.

The two are already a few steps away from Johnny’s home but he stopped. “Why? What’s wrong?” -Taehyung asked.

Johnny saw Yoona resting her back on her car in front of his home and he just feel cowardly ashamed to make a step and approach her. So Taehyung pinch his cheeks to tell him he’s not dreaming and Yoona is real. “Go on approach her. I am sure she’s here for you.” -Taehyung encouraged him.

He gulped. “What if she came here for divorce?” -Johnny worriedly said.

“Then sign it. What’s written on your marriage contract isn’t your real information anyway.” -Taehyung said being confident that Yoona came to reconcile.

“No.. I’m not gonna let her go. Let’s just wait for her to leave.” -Johnny said and tried to pull Taehyung back.

“Ms. Im!” -Taehyung said as he extended his arm and waved at her.

She narrowed her eyes and realized it was Kim Taehyung and her fake husband Seo Johnny. She glare at them like a predator eyeing his prey and when she’a finally close to them she slap Johnny direct to his face.

Taehyung gulped and terrified from what he saw. This isn’t the Yoona she met last night so he stepped back little by little trying to make a distance between them. “I guess I should give both of you some privacy.” -Taehyung said and he moved away from them.

“Okay what was that for?” -Johnny asked trying to be confident in front of his fake wife.

“You’re a stupid man!” -She started crying, finally she saw him after a month of missing him. “How could you not visit me even once, nor send me texts and calls!”-She complains together with her light hits on his chest.

Taehyung was right she came to reconcile. Johnny held both of her hands and pulled her to lock him in between her arms. She rests her head over her chest and smelling his scent made her more emotional. She realized she’ll missed this forever if she didn’t came to see him.

“Why didn’t you inform me about your whereabouts?” -Yoona said in between her heavy sniffs.

“Miane.. I thought I was no longer welcome in your heart. I miss you so much.” -Johnny said and his embrace becomes more tighter. 

“Yah.. You’re really mean.. Jinja. How could you spend your nights without hearing anything from me.”-Yoona complains once again. She lifted her head resting her chin on his chest so she could see him.

“Arasseo.. It’s my fault I kept myself busy and didn’t make an effort to ask my wife how she is.” -He said taking all the blame despite Yoona did the same. He wipes her tears with the back of his palm. “I will not do that again. I swear.” -Johnny assured his wife. He was supposed to plant a kiss on her lips but its too awkward for him to do so since Taehyung was watching from a far distance.

Yoona has already closed her eyes waiting for his lips to touch his but minutes has passed and he still hasn’t. “Wae do..what’s wrong?” -Yoona asked. “Kiss shiro?” -She frowned.

“I would love to but my friend is watching.” -Johnny defends himself.

Yoona turned her head towards Taehyung and he’s really watching so she pulled away immediately and wiped her tears. “Its embarrassing.”

“Kaja.” -Johnny said as she take Yoona’s hand. 

“where?”

“I’ll introduce you to my parents.” 

“andwe I can’t meet them empty handed. Let’s buy something for them.” -Yoona said and resist from being pulled by her tall husband.

“If that will boost your confidence to meet them then let’s visit the night market. They love the rice cakes there.” -Johnny said and tighten his hold to Yoona’s hand.

“chamkaman I’ll come with you,” -Taehyung said “I mean I am sorry but the privacy I could give you is only half an hour.” 

Johnny took off his hoodie and asked Yoona to used it so people won’t recognize her. She hesitates first because she won’t look good on it but she enjoyed it later on since she could smell Johnny’s scent stronger. They decided to walk since it will be difficult for them to find a parking lot there.

Still their hands are lock to each other while they’re walking and Taehyung can’t help but to envy his friend. Yoona bought 3 boxes of rice cakes and handed Johnny her credit card, Johnny scratched his head as a response and returned the card to his wife.

“I’ll pay for it.” -Johnny said and he took some bills in his wallet.

“You still use cash in here?” -Yoona asked as if disbeliefing what she just saw.

“Ne.. You’ll get use to it if you stay here.” -Taehyung said and volunteered to carry the boxes of rice cakes for the couple.

With a coincidence Seulgi, Joy and Joohyun also decided to visit the night market. They were busy checking out some clothes when Changsub appeared that caused Joohyun to startled. She almost hit him with a stick of Odeng she just finished.

“What the hell is wrong with you why would you do that!” -Joohyun asked.

“Yah I’ve been doing that for years and you still gave the same response everytime I do so.” -Changsub explained himself. Now that he knows that Joohyun is no longer in a relationship with Taehyung he took the chance to visit her every now and then.

“It’s because your the last person I expect to see for the rest of my day.” -Joohyun told him.

“Come on Joohyun I’ve been courting you for almost a year and yet you still can feel my sincerity? I mean I even put myself in this cheap night market just to follow you.” -Changsub said.

“Come on Joohyun just give him a chance to prove himself. You’re free now anyway.” -Seulgi in.

but Joohyun knew Changsub is a high maintenance it will be difficult for her to adjust on how the way she lives. She thought she could give him a chance if only he could finish an order of Sundae.

Changsub is now terrified now a plate of Sundae is in front of him. He doesn’t even have a second thought of eating it. He surely never wanted to eat it for the rest of his life. 

“Come on. I am getting bored here. How much more time do you need just to eat those?” -Joy said as she carefully watch every minute changes on her wrist watch.

“Changsub-ssi.. Joohyun unnie is just giving you a small challenge and yet you can’t do it?” -Seulgi said while her arms crossed on her chest.

Joohyun just smirks. She’s confident that Changsub won’t be able to do it, its even obvious from his sweat and a light body shake that he makes that he’s about to collapse by just seeing a street food in front of him.

But Changsub take a bit and forcefully muches the foos which made Joohyun in shocked. She thought the only cheap thing he could eat is their chicken products and now Changsub just chews the food in front of her.

But the sticky and crushy feeling of sundae was not Changsub’s thing plus he also has no idea where that food came from so he spit the hell out of it and accidentally spit everything on Taehyung’s clothes.

Joy, Joohyun and Seulgi was shocked, but Joohyun’s expression changed after realizing that Yoona is with Taehyung. She looked on the floor fighting the battle of pain inside her heart and controlling herself not to tear up with the painful view.

“Oh no.. Changsub-aa! Apologize to him now!”-Yoona embarrassedly said. Joohyun has no idea how Yoona knew Changsub’s name but she just portray a perfect portective wife towards Taehyung.

She took a glance of him and he’s just staring her with his sharp eye. Full of jealousy and feeling of unfairness just surrounds his mind.

“Oh.. So that’s the reason why you look expensive now huh.. It looks like my cousin funds what you wear.” -Changsub insulted him.

Joohyun’s eyes widened after finding out how Changsub is related to Yoona. If they’re really are cousins she never wanted to deal with Changsub anymore. She don’t want someone related to her ex boyfriend’s wife roaming around her life. 

“What the hell are you saying. Changsub-aa apologize now!” -Yoona furiously said. 

“Shiro! Why would I apologize to that person?” -Changsub asked his cousin. “Let’s go Joohyun.” -Changsub added as he wrapped his arms around Joohyun to drag her away from the scene. It’s not that Joohyun allowed him but she just want to get out of the tense scenario between the three of them.

“Remove your arms around her!” -Taehyung yelled at him, luckily the night market put a loud music on that people were not aware with what’s going on.

“Did you just yelled at me?” -Changsub looked back at him so Joohyun held his hand tighter to stop him but it didn’t help at all it even made Taehyung’s anger elevated but Changsub was so frustrated now that he was being yelled by someone who thought is below him.

He grabbed the basin of Kimbap and throw everything to Taehyung. The vendor was shocked with what happened so she grabbed her phone to complain everything but Yoona offered a large amount of money and handed her a check. 

“I’m out of here!” -Joohyun said and she walked out from the scene.

Taehyung followed her and Changsub tried to but Yoona held his wrist and warned him that she’ll call their grandpa if he makes a move. Johnny arrived late on the scene after buying some drinks for them and he just found lots of sliced kimbap on the ground.

Johnny bowed to everyone that was passing by and covered Yoona to protect her. Same with Seulgi and Joy they also exchanged bows to apologize to each other. 

“Joohyun chamkaman!” -Taehyung said and made sure both of them are away from lots of people before he could grab her wrist to stop her.

She forcefully withdraws her hand from him. “Why did you just act that way?! Don’t you have any respect to your..”

“Becausw you allowed him to hold your hand! Joohyun this is cheating!” -Taehyung interrupted her.

“As far as I’m concern we’re already done as soon as I kick you out from my home,” -Joohyun clarified.

“Just to tell you breaking up is between the decision of two lovers. I won’t agree with your decision and we haven’t broke up!” -Taehyung said. 

“Yu- Taehyung-aa!”-Joohyun yelled “We can no longer be together! You can’t just stick around with another woman! You’re married!”

That’s not the way Taehyung wanted to hear his real name from Joohyun. He was about to complain about it but what she have said next made him wonder.

“Do you really have to hear those words from me for you to realize?” -Joohyun asked him.

“But Joohyun-aa..”

“Stop with the buts! I hope this will be the first time we see each other.” -Joohyun said and turn her back from the man that she still loves.

Taehyung blocked her way “Joohyun I am not married, why would you think I’ll marry another girl?” 

“and now you’re denying your wife? Don’t you know how bad she could feel if she hears these words from you?” -Joohyun said

Taehyung showed both of her hands while his fingers are fully opened. “Joohyun I am not married I am not wearing any ring. See?”

“Well your wife doesn’t even wear one. So please get out of my way!” -Joohyun said as she pushed him so she could make her way. She thought he’s only making her feel more the pain of reality.

“Are you saying that I am married to Im Yoona?” -Taehyung asked her.

“and if you’re not how are you goiing to explain that her husband is the only child of Chairman Baekhyun from The V group? And that’s you!” -Joohyun said.

“Yes that’s me! But I am not the one who married her.” -Taehyung clarified. 

“That’s true we didn’t get married. I can show you my marriage contract some other time.” -Yoona said as soon as she heard them talking. She decided to separate ways with Johnny to find Taehyung and she finally did.

Joohyun doesn’t say a word. Still. Her presence makes her feel intimidated as if she’s shrinking from embarrassment that she has to hear their conversation. 

“I remember you..” -Yoona said as she recognize Joohyun.

“Ne its me.” -Joohyun confirmed.

Johnny just arrived and found the three having some conversation. “Is everything okay?” -Johnny asked.

Johnny and Yoona was able to convince Joohyun that they’re married only that they didn’t use Johnny’s real identity since he has to convince her that he is Byun Baekhyun’s son. It was also clarified that the Taehyung’s phone was with Johnny that time because Johnny snatched it from him so he won’t attempt to call her nor answer her calls. 

Johnny and Yoona decided to make their way back home since Johnny’s mom prepared something for dinner. The 2 girls exchange bows and the boys hugged each other goodbye. Yoona still finds it weird but she’s 100% convince that her husband is not gay.

Taehyung tilt his body to look at Joohyun but she would turn her body opposite from him. She even attempt to push him away but he playfully grabbed her waist and met her eyes. “Miane.. For all the misunderstanding.”

Joohyun crossed her arms and didn’t attempt to embrace him despite how much she wanted to. “Listen here. I am still not going to date you again.”

“But why!” -Taehyung asked with his embrace so tight that their face are inch away to each other.

Joohyun can’t find some words to tell him. She gulped Taehyung’s face just become so alluring that she can’t even blink an eye because she’s admiring how arttractive he is despite he smells sundae.

and he just defeat her, she totally gives in and she lean for a deep kiss. She might look like different from how she knew him but the way she looks at her and his lips are still the same. 

No Joohyun! Joohyun! You should be refusing!” -Joohyun told herself and with a heavy heart she pulled away and let go from his arms she tried her best to run away from him but he still caught her.

“What was that about? You just kissed me and you’re running away? Bae Joohyun are you a player?” -Taehyung jokingly accused her.

“Fine! I was completely fallen from your stare! You.. You just look so attractive, and elegant, and handsome I was completely fallen for it.. I admit but I can’t date someone who’s completely different from me. I can’t even imagine myself dating a millionaire,” -Joohyun said.

“See? I know you’ll act like this once you found out who I am. Joohyun-aa.. There’s nothing in this world I want but you. If I have to sell everything I have now I will if that’s what you want.” -Taehyung responds.

“No! Didn’t you work hard for that? Why would you just throw those away?” -Joohyun said.

“Then stay with me! Stop flirting with other guys. I’d rather lost everything I worked hard for than to lose you. Joohyun saranghaeyo,” -Taehyung said directly looking her in her eyes.

“W..well just to remind you I didn’t grow up with a silve spoon in my mouth so you should be the one who’ll adjust in my lifestyle.” -Joohyun avoid his seductive stare with her arms folded.

“I already did.” -Taehyung said and hugged her from the back.

“Yah! Maybe you were laughing so hard back at the cruise ship when I hurt my teeth with the seashells.” -Joohyun said as she hit him hard.

“I wasn’t laughing because it’s funny.. I was laughing because you’re cute.” -Taehyung said pulling her once again but this time he didn’t use too much strength anymore since she cooperates.

She leaned for another kiss again and this time she passionately kiss him since she missed him for a month. She knew it will be challenging for her to handle a boyfriend who has a completely different world from her but there’s only one thing she knows.. She loves him and he’s worth fighting for.