SUSPICIONS AND FEELINGS

THE IMPOSTORS
  • RIP KIM JONHYUN YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS

 

Jhope arrived to fetch Johnny on his first day of work. He found him already dressed up with his blue coat and light brown pants but unlike with Taehyung he never bowed at him 90 degrees nor greeted him good morning. He even hates the way he dress and he looks like wearing a highschool uniform.


He grabbed a blue pants to pair with his blue coat in his porcelain made closet. He unbuckles his belt and doff his pants pinching the sides of it as if he’s too disgust to doff it.


On the other hand Yoona was just about to say sorry to Johnny. As she made her way to his room he found Jhope doffing Johnny’s pants and her eyes almost bulge in shock. She feel more guilty for accusing Johnny now that he realized that he is gay. 


“Ms. Im is everything okay?” -Wendy asked as worriedly. Yoona was so pre occupied with the thoughts of apologizing to Johnny that she didn’t notice Wendy just arrived. “Mr. Donghae handed me your medicines. Are you alright?”


“Yes I’m fine. So what’s gonna be our schedule for today?” -Yoona asked her secretary.


“I cancelled all your meetings for today Ms. Im.. Your grandpa wants to meet Johnny. I have informed him about your marriage.” -Wendy said. “Should I inform Mr. Seo?” -Wendy added as she blush as soon as she says his name.


Yoona felt sorry for Wendy admiring Johnny so much. She doesn’t want to hurt her feelings and decided to keep what she has learned by herself but one thing is for sure for her.. He is gay.


Johnny and Jhope just went out of his room. Johnnh greets Wendy with a smile and a sudden change on his face as soon as he met Yoona’s eyes. Jhope tried to act cool in front of Wendy ing 2 buttons of his shirt exposing a part of his chest and he winked at Wendy.


She looked dismay but still remained professional in front of her Bosses. She gave Jhope a fake smile which make him fell in love with her more. “Just to clarify Sec. Jhope I can sue you for doing that.” -Wendy warned him.


Johnny giggles and his deep melodic voice sounds so pleasing in Wendy’s ear so she just stand there and smile all by herself.
“You don’t look cute. You look insane,” -Jhope told her. 


Wendy just gazed at him for a second and turned her eyes to an eyesmile as soon as she faced Johnny. “Mr. Seo, Chairman Yunho planned a family dinner for you. He wanted to meet you I hope you could make it before 6pm.” -Wendy informed her.


“I’ll be there.” -Johnny said and he pulled Jhope out of the room.


Yoona somehow was glad that Johnny will meet her grandpa despite their misunderstanding last night but the way Johnny holds Jhope’s hand is very bothering to her sight.


“Sec. Son is it normal for guys to hold hands”-Yoona asked Wendy.


“Of course not. Why are you askin Ms. Im?” -Wendy asked her.


“Tsh. Its because you’re too focus staring at his face.”- Yoona said and grabbed her medecines from Wendy.


Johnny arrived at the 10 floor building where Taehyung’s car trading business is. He was amazed and didn’t realized his jaw is dropping in awe.


“Stop doing that. You’re embarassing me.” -Jhope complained.


Johnny cleared his throat in excuse and followed him to his office. He feels nervous but excited at the same time but he tried to ease the tension he is feeling by his hand.


He arrived at his office and some of the acting CEOs welcomed him. Popping champaignes, confettis and a round of applause. Johnny was overwhelmed but thankful with their presence and there’s Jhope rolling his eyes expressing how he hates seeing Johnny as his Boss.


“Don’t worry you’re just starting once you grow you’ll end up with more than 30 floor building.” -Yuta said the acting CEO of Japanese co. Interprise one of Taehyung’s company in Japan.


“We’ll be leaving now. We just came to welcome you.. I hope you like the interiors of your office.”- Taeyeong said.


The acting CEO leaves Johnny and Jhope presented piles of documents on his desk and asked him to review some investments proposals for today. Jhope left him in his own will despite he didn’t command him to leave.


Despite Jhope making it difficult for him he still obey what he has been asked. He approached his desk and was glad to see his name embossed in a transparent glass on it. “Johnny Seo -CEO” it says. He smiled and took the papers on his desk. Just what like Jhope told him he reviews all the the documents presented to him, after all it wasn’t too overwhelming since he had mentorship with Taehyung himself.


Later on Yoona arrived at his company and was puzzled why is he only having a 10 floor building when he is the CEO and founder of V group. Johnny went out from the elevator of the parking lot where Yoona is. She called his attention by horning his car and his eyes divert to her immediately. 


Johnny approached her and she lowered the window for him. “get inside. It will be more convincing if we’ll arrive there together.” -Yoona said offering him a smile but he didn’t say anything and he gets inside buckling his seatbelt.


The trip was silent and awkward at the same time. Their close distance is too much for each other to handle. “So.. How was your firt day working on your new business?” -Yoona asked after thousand of times revising her question in her mind.


“Fine,” -Johnny said and he rest his head on the window showing hid lack of interest talking to Yoona. 


Yoona was not amused with his answer she could still feel how he was offended of what happend last night. “I just want to say so..”
“Red light!” -Johnny screamed


Yoona immediately stepped on the breaks making both of them almost got into an accident. Johnny was still in shock breathing in and out while Yoona rest his head on the steering wheel bumping his head to it repeatedly.


“what the hell are you thinking? We were just about to die!” -Johnny exclaimed thinking how unimportant he was for her to be too careless. 


“I’m sorry I’m just nervous to meet grandpa with you.” -Yoona reasoned out. “Its just too hard for me since we’re not okay and I feel guilty about last night I’m sorry.”


“Well this is what you wanted right?” -Johnny reminded her.


“ne.. But its because you’re making it too hard for me to reach out on you before we met. I thought I could be rude to you as a revenge.” -Yoona honestly confessed. “I am sorry.”


Her repeated apology made his heart soften. His anger and tantrums faded and he just nods to tell her that she’s forgiven. 
“friends?” -Yoona asked as she offers her hand.


Johnny was about to shake her hand but a horn from the car on their back startled them and they realized its already green light. So Yoona grasped the steering wheel with both of her hand and went back to driving.


The day has ended and Taeyeon, Joohyun and Taehyung have arrived home. The day for them was so busy that Joohyun and Taehyung didn’t had a chance to talk to each other for the day and both pf them just misses each other so much.


Taeyeon went inside her room and Joohyun volunteered to cook for dinner. She was busy slicing the chilis for her kimchi fried rice when she was startled by Taehyung with a back hug. It was so tight that she can even feel his breath to her neck. “What’s wrong?”


“What do you mean what’s wrong? We didn’t even had a chance to hold hands the whole day.” -Taehyung complained. “I even held the motorcycle’s hand break more than your hand.” 


Joohyun faced him, even her can’t deny to herself that he missed him for the whole day. So she attempted to give him a kiss by grabbing his face accidentally hitting both of his eyes with her thumb that just burned the hell of his eyes because she used them for slicing and crushing the chili.


“My eyes!!!!”- Taehyung screamed suffering from burning sensation in his eyes. He extended his arms to find the faucet and fortunately he did. 


Joohyun was shocked and feel sorry for him once again as she hesitates to touch him. Taeyeon rushed to the kitchen after hearing Taehyung scream. 


“Joohyun what is it again this time?!” -Taeyeon asked.


“Omma.. It was an accident. I accidentally touched his eyes after I sliced the chilis.” -Joohyun defended herself.


“Go to the nearest drugstore and buy some eyedrops for him. We’ll talk later.” -Taeyeon commanded her daughter.


Joohyun rushed to the nearest drug store and she almost got hit by a car. She fell on her and the car somehow stopped after it passed by her. The driver went off to check her she realized it was her childhood friend. Park Sooyoung.


“Sooyoung-aa!” -Joohyun said.


“Omo! Unnie kwenchana?” -Sooyoung asked her worriedly and helped her to stand up. “Why are you in a rush?” 


“I accidentally burned someone’s eyes with chilis.” -She explained as she shake off her pants to get rid of dirt and dust. “anyway Its nice to see you once again. I’ll see you some other time.” Joohyun said as she rushed once again.


Joohyun went back to his home and found Haechan and her Mom having dinner. She rushed into Taehyung’s room and he found him lying on his bed. His eyes are swollen and has red circles because of the chilis. She feel really bad about it.


“Are you awake?” -Joohyun asked.


“Joohyun is that you?” -Taehyung asked as he turn his head to her but his eyes are still close.


“Can you open your eyes? I am sorry.” -Joohyun said and she took a sit beside him. 


“I can but not for a longer period of time. It’s more painful when its open.”-Taehyung said.


“Let’s try to put this on.”- Joohyun took the eye drop and passively opened Taehyung’s one eye. She was so focused but she missed to drop itnexactly in his eyes. 


Taehyung tried to open his other eye and he can see how near Joohyun is to him so she grabbed her for a kiss. Their lips touched but his eyes was accidentally poked by Joohyun.


“Ouch!” -Taehyung said.


Joohyun hit him now she gets frustrated that he can’t behave while she puts some eyedrops on him. “Look what just you did to yourself!”


“I just want a kiss. Don’t get mad.” -Taehyung said.


“I am not mad okay? I am worried!” -Joohyun clarified.


Taehyung grabbed the eyedrop from her and drop some for himself. He perfectly did it and blink so many times, he faced Joohyun before he could blink forcefully “Done.” 


“How are you feeling now?” -Joohyun asked still worried about him.


“Much better. I can open my eyes now.” -Taehyung assured to make her stop from worrying.
“Lets go outside and eat.” -Joohyun said


As soon as Joohyun sit opposite to her Mom, she glared at her like tonight will be her last night. Taeyeon doesn’t believe her that she did that accidentally and she makes her daughter uncomfortable while eating.


“Hyung kwenchana?” -Haechan asked.


“I came up with an idea.” -Taeyeon said before Taehyung could reply to Haechan. “Starting tomorrow Yungho will be sleeping at the chicken house.


“Ne?” -Taehyung said.


“Omma andwe.. He might cook all our stocks there when he gets hungry.” -Joohyun reasoned out trying to convince her mother not to separate them.


“I am not taking any refusal here. Yungho-aa.. We have a larger room at the chicken house where you could sleep. You can also bring your clothes there since I failed to discipline my daughter this is the best way I can do for you.” -Taeyeon said.


“kwenchana Imo.. I really can stay here.” -Taehyung said.


But Taeyeon just decided she feels embarrassed towards him because of Joohyun. Even Haechan can’t convince her anymore.


Joohyun curled herself in her room after having dinner she didn’t speak a word. She even missed Taehyung for the whole day and they only have a night to spend time with each other but Taeyeon just took it away from them.


All she can do is to sigh and pout on his bed. She didn’t even know if she would be able to sleep tonight, a knock on her door interrupt her thoughts and she gave the permission to come in.


It was Taehyung he’s bringing some pillows and blankets with him. “Annyeong.”


“What are you doing here?” -Joohyun asked as she raised from her bed to sit.


Taehyung sit to face her and tuck her hair behind her ear. “Since this will be our last night together I guess we could sleep together in your room.” -Taehyung said.


“Tsh.. How could Omma be so mean to us.” -Joohyun said.


“Ne., your Omma is really mean. I could tell she likes to pull your right ear more than your left its bigger. She made your ear uneven.” -Taehyung .


“Mola.” -Joohyun said with a sulking tone as she lay again turning away from Taehyung. “How could you smile like that.. It seems like I am the only one who’ll be missing you once we separate.”


Taehyung smiled with her complain. He lay beside her giving her a back hug. “I already miss you knowing that I’ll be staying without you for the next night.” 


“Ottokhe?”


“I dont know but I’ll be sneaking here inside once everyone is already asleep.” -Taehyung said.


“You will?” 


“Of course.”


Minutes later Taehyung and Joohyun fell asleep since they were too tired for the day. Her phone that she placed under her pillow vibrated and it interrupt her sleep. She took it thinking it was an alarm but realized it was Joy.


She answered the call and they’re inviting her to a barbecue house 1km away from their home. She tried to decline but she has no choice but to come since Joy was around. She turned to give Taehyung a kiss on his forehead and he lift his arms from her waist. 


She took her used jeans and any shirt she could grab in her closet as she covered it with her leather jacket. She arrived the place after half an hour walk and Joy just hand her a shot of Soju as soon as she sits down.


She drink it straight and blow some air as it run through . “I can’t drink too much.” -She informed her friends,


“Oh come on, how come you spend your time with your boyfriend and not with us.” -Seulgi complained as she pour some soju in Joy and Joohyun’s shot glass.


“Wow so you got yourself a boyfriend Unnie?” -Joy asked her.


“Yes I did and you just interrupt our sleep.” -Joohyun sarcastically smile and drink a glass of soju. “anyway what brings you here? Aren’t you supposed to be at your rich husband’s roof?”


Joy got married after graduating from college. She got married with her mentor/teacher after running after him for several years.

She’s just a lucky girl who happens to get married with someone she really loved and learned to love him back. 


“but you know what.. There’s something wrong with his boyfriend.” -Seulgi told Joy as she munches some beef.


“What do you mean?” -Joy asked.


“You know.. I’ve been working with wealthy people ever since I turned 18.. Meaning I’ve been in the field for 5 years I can even sense with my own instinct what social status does a person belong by just looking at them and I can smell her boyfriend is a God damn millionaire.. Or billionaire I supposed.”-Seulgi said.


Joy gave her a teasing look and Joohyun just shakes her head. “That’s impossible” -Joohyun said after another shot. “You know when he was hospitalized I was the one who paid for the fee and he didn’t pay me back.” 


“What if he’s only pretending? You’re a lucky damn girl unnie!” -Joy said as she pats Joohyun’s shoulder.


“Why would a rich and fortunate do that? Is he insane?” -Joohyun defended her boyfriend.


Taehyung was half asleep as he can’t smell Joohyun’s scent anymore. He slowly opened her eyes and realized she’s no longer beside her. He knocked on the bathroom and opened the door but no one is there.


He checked the front door and bumped his head on the door frame once again and realized her shoes isn’t there. He decided to go out and look for her, as he walks on the street looking left to right he found SungJae’s car in front of a barbecue house.


He was about to enter the barbecue house when he found Joohyun, Sooyoung and Seulgi approaching his way and they’re about to go out of the barbecue house. He escaped as fast as he could and watched them from afar. He was right it’s SungJae’s car and it wa Sooyoung, his wife who uses it.


Joy offered a ride to Joohyun and Seulgi but Joohyun refused since her home is out of the way and she don’t want to bother them anymore. Joohyun slid her hand at the side pockets of her leather jackets and walk through her home.


Taehyung was just 10 steps behind him securing her as she makes her way to her home. She stopped. She tried to smell herself and she smell like barbecue and Soju. “ani.. He might not hug me once he smelled me like this.” -Joohyun told herself so she stopped by to a mini mart and Taehyung just waited for her outside laughing at her.


Taehyung still following her with his arms acrossed and making a distance from her so she wont notice. She sprays herself with too much cologne that she bought to a mini mart just to get rid of the barbecue smell.


They reached her home and she waited for her to shut the door before he could enter again. He also carefully pass through the door frame to prevent himself hitting the door frame. Joohyun csrefully sneaks in her room making her best not to make a sound thinking Taehyung might be still sleeping without her knowing that Taehyung is just behind her.


She took her pajamas and went to the bathroom to change and Taehyung took the chance to lay back on her bed as if nothing happend. Joohyun was able to dress herself quietly and she carefully lay on her bed covering herself with a blanket. She take a glance of Taehyung and she was convince that he’s in a deep sleep. 


She playfully give him a peck on his lips repeatedly but Taehyung can’t hold himself anymore so he kisses back.
“Omo.. You’re awake?” -Joohyun asked.


“Your kisses was to soundy.. And you taste like alcohol. Did you drink?” -Taehyung asked pretending not to know.


“Of course not. You’re just dreaming.” -Joohyun and she turned away from him once again.


“and your hair smells like barbecue.” -Taehyung said as he gets closer to tighten her hug but Joohyun remained quiet to let him know that she’s asleep.


Its getting midnight and Changsub arrived at his Grandpa’s home. He was drunk after just clubbing but she was able to made it because he found someone who could drive for him. Yunho never wanted to have dinner incomplete so they still waited for him even though its really late.


Changsub managed to have a seat after he bowed to his grandpa and he sits beside Johnny only to puke on his elbow making his blue coat soaked with his stinky vomit.


“Miane miane..” -Changsub said between his laughs and Johnny offered his table napkin to wipe himself.


Yunho felt embarrassed towards his eldest Grandchild. “Let’s start eating control yourself Changsub-aa”


Johnny managed to eat his the dinner despite the chicken and steak is now difficult to slice and the soup has gotten cold. He somehow enjoyed the dinner since its his first time to taste some food that has foreign ingredients. While Changsub spit some of the steak he only chew and failed to swallow since its no longer chewable and soft in his mouth.


“Changsub that’s so inappropriate.” -Ilhoon one of his cousins told him.


“Come on! We don’t have a special guest anyway and I’m drunk so don’t mind me.” -Changsub said as he called the maid to heat his steak.


“Yoona’s husband is seated next to you..” -Ilhoon said pointing Johnny.


Changsub looked at Johnny and he sarcastically bowed to him and laughed so hard with clap. “Yah Grandpa.. Look at your grand daughter trying so hard to have your wealth he even hired someone to marry her.” -Changsub said.


“She didn’t hire me.” -Johnny clarified,


“Tsh. So how much money do you need? Is that how broke you are that you have to do what it takes to earn some large amount of money?” -changsub said and Yoona splashed a glass of water on his face.


“I dom’t need a large amount of money. I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself to you. I am Seo Johnny I am one of the head of V group and I currently handle the car trading company under our firm.” 


Yunho hold Yoona’s hand asking her to calm down. She took a sit despite being insulted so she just stared at her food quietly.
“Jinja? Omo! Daebak! You know your vehicles are amazing. I mean I purchased a new one and among 50 cars I owned VX10 is my favorite. Good job daebak.” -Changsub said as he fanboys towards Johnny.


“So Johnny how was my grand daughter isn’t she giving you a hard time?” -Yunho asked.


“Well she does. Honestly.” -Johnny said.


“Aha! She’s good at doing that and I am sorry that you have to endure that for the rest of your life!” -Changsub said between his munching.


“Its because she really likes to work and I am having a hard time to convince her to sleep and the next thing I knew she got herself a fever. So I have to take care of her and at least thankful that I had a chance to look after her while she sleeps.” -Johnny proudly said.
Yunho laughed with his sweet remarks and teased Yoona by looking at her while he raises his eyebrows. Somehow his words made Yoona enjoyed her food again. She thought Johnny will embarrassed her top in front of her family but he didn’t.


Later on Yoona was busy chatting with some of her cousins and Changsub still having dinner. Yunho ordered his private nurse to call Johnny.


he handed him a gift before he sits beside Yunho. He opened the gift and its a Long handed scratcher Yunho laughed once again with his gift not because its cheap but because he knows the use of the scratcher. Being old and ill makes it hard for him to scratch his back and his leg and he was thnkful to have one of those.


“the reason why I ask you to come over is because I want to hand you my grand daughter. I can see that you could take care of her very well. From the moment you offered the table napkin to Changsub despite beinh vomited I can see you’ll be agood husband and a father to your children someday.” -He compliments.


“Gumawo for trusting me Granpa. I can’t promise but I’ll do my best to make her happy in my arms.” -Johnny said and he means it.


“Ne.. My Yoona isn’t easy to pleased and a hard headed one.. Honestly I have no plans to let Changsub takeover my wealth why would I do that? I just need someone to take care of Yoona I mean we dont know until when will I live. Thankyou Johnny.” -Yunho said.


Johnny smiles and bowed at him “Actually the scratcher isn’t for your back. Its for down there I mean it will be embarrassing for you to ask your nurse to do the job for you right?” -Johnny said and they both laughed.


Yoona entered her Grandpa’s room wondering why are they laughing about. “what are you guys talking about?” 


But none of the boys would speak. “Anyway you guys should make your way now. Its already midnight and I’ll see you some other time.” -Yunho said.


“Ne” -Johnny bowed and left his room so Yoona has no choice but to kiss goodbye and followed Johnny.


“What did you guys talked about why are you laughing?” -Yoona asked 


But Johnny remained quiet and opened the car door but Yoona slammed it preventing him to get inside. She bravely faced Johnny and crossed her arms. “Answer me.”


“Why would you have to know?” -Johnny asked as he giggles.


“Did.. Did grandpa told you that I pee in my skirt during my ballet recital? Omo that’s embarrassing!” Yoona covered her face with both of her hands and leaned to Johnny’s chest. “This is so embarrassing I knew it! I knew it! That’s the reason why you guys are laughing!” 


Johnny was frozen at the moment she made a physical contact with him. Her scent is just too arousing and attracting that he can’t even make a move. “Shall we go home?” -He said between his stutters. Yoona went to the driver’s seat lowering her head in embarrassment.