HIDING&MISUNDERSTANDING

THE IMPOSTORS

Taehyung went inside and Joohyun just finished packing away the stuffs they bought. She approached Taehyyng and gave him a hug and suspend her chin over his chest to glance the wound at the edge of his lip.
“Does it hurt?” -Joohyun asked.


“Not really.. What hurt me more is.. There’s someone out there claiming that you’re his girl.” -Taehyung responds.


“Tsh.. That’s Changsub he has been courting for a year but I assure you.. I never gave him any rrason to stay he’s jusr want to stick around.” -Joohyun clarified.


“That’s good to know and don’t worry.. I trust you.” -Taehyung said and he gave her a kiss on her forehead.


Joohyun tiptoed to reach for his height in order to give him a kiss but Taeyeon went out from her room, so Joohyun immediately hit Taehyung’s balls with her knees. Taehyung squeal in pain grabbing his poor balls as he curled up to prevent them from hurting.


“Yah you! How could you dropped the tomatoes! That’s a lot of waste you know.” -Joohyun said between her stutters but deep inaide her wants to apologize to him as if she’s feeling his pain.


“Joohyun!” -Taeyeon gasped in shocked. “That’s it you lady! You’ve been embarrassing me in front of Yungho-aa. I never feed you to grow up like this!”-Taeyeon said and she pulled her ear and dragged her inside her room.


Still suferring from pain Taehyung managed to crawl to his room while his other hand is still protecting his manliness. He was able to climb on his bed enduring the pain that Joohyun did. He just can’t believe how unlucky he is today to receive a fist on his lip and a knee down there.


He slid his hand inside his pants and realized that even a light touch can cause pain. Leaving the door closed but unlock Joohyun went inside with a plastic of ice and was shocked seeing Taehyung thinking he’s jerking. Their eyes met before she turned away from him.


“could you please atleast knock?” -Taehyung said in embarrassment.


“Miane.. I didn’t see anything I was just about to hand you this plastic of ice.” -Joohyun said.


“give it to me. Its alright to face now. My hands are away from my pants.” -Taehyung told her.


She slowly turned to him and seeing his face makes her feel guilty for what she did, she handed the bag of ice to him pouting as she apologize to him.


“Why of all things you can do.. Why here?” -Taehyung.


Joohyun sit on the edge of his bed “Miane.. I can’t think of anything I can do. Omma can’t see us doing something like that. She might kick you out of the house.” 


“Why?” -Taehyung asked as he place the bag of ice over his manliness.


“Because I promised to her that I’ll be having a boyfriend once Haechan graduated from Highschool.” -Joohyun said as she observes Taehyung.


“Yah.. Don’t look there.”


“You’re supposed to put the ice there directly. It won’t ease the pain that way cause your pants is blocking the cold.”Joohyun suggested as she tried to pull his pants naughtily.


“Yah.. Yah.. Don’t think about it.” -Taehyung said


Joohyun giggles and side gazed to him. “I never thought you could be this shy?” 


“What? What arr you saying?” -Taehyung asked as he started to blush.


“Well.. You’re too brave to kiss me but you’re not confident showing yourself to me.”- Joohyun teased. “I guess we’ll just stick to the first base.” ‘Joohyun pouted and leave him in his room pretending to be crying.


“Yah Joohyun-aa come back here!” -Taehyung said.


Joohyun wen straight to the kitchen giggling all by herself. Somehow she finds it funny to tease Taehyung with naughty jokes and she didn’t realize that Haechan was around, 


“You’re getting weirder everyday.” -Haechan told her.


Taeyeon came and asked Haechan to come with her to the market. She will buy some tomatoes since they’ll be needing it for tomorrow. Haechan left his bag and came with Taeyeon without hesitation and bowed at Taehyung who just came out from his room. 


He found Joohyun busy cooking for dinner. She was so pre-ocuppied with the thoughts of him and she can’t help but smile. Taehyung gave her a backhug and she startled but she didn’t let go after realizing it was Taehyung. She continued cooking and ignored him.


“Joohyun-aa.. I dont want to stick at the first base.” -Taehyung clarified.


Joohyun pursed her lips and shut her eyes trying her best not to giggle from his naughty joke. She lowered the fire and set aside the spatula she is holding, with that Taehyung considered it as a go sign and he started to exposed Joohyun’s shoulder by pulling her flexible shirt suspending it to her arms.


He started to give sweet damp kisses from her neck to her shoulders and she can’t help but to blush and moan slightly after a an exhale.


“Kwenchana?” -Taehyung teased as he tried to delay the gratification.
“Ne, k..k-eep going.” -Joohyun stutters.


Taehyung moved back to her neck but this time his both hands move down to her waist as he starts to her skin slightly. Her knees are getting weaker once again so Taehyung supported by pressing his pelvis from the back so she could lean on the counter for support.


The two has already fallen for it, their warm breaths, soft and gentle moan and naughty touches can’t do anything but to make them go further. Taehyung started to get more motivated he went down on the floor and slides his hand on Joohyun’s ankle to her leg to her thigh and reached for her underwear as he naughtily pulls it down. 


“Shall we just skip the second base?” -Taehyung asked her.


But Joohyun is still nervous doubting to answer back. Would he let him in? She won’t deny that she wants to but she’s scared how badly could it hurt or if she could satisfy him 100%?


“is everythin alright Baby? Shall we do it some other time?” -Taehyung asked.


“W..why are you suddenly backing out?” -Joohyun asked worriedly.


“I’m not backing out I just want your answer.” -Taehyung clarified.


But Joohyun is too shy to answer directly. So she reached for Taehyung’s pant from behind and pulled it down.


“It looks like you’re good in giving signals.” -Taehyung said.


Taehyung was about to expose his manliness but before he could Haechan came back so he locked Joohyun’s neck by encircling his arm around her “Y..you idiot why are you blaming me those tomatoes. Its your fault your suitor showed up!”


“Yah Seo Yungho let go now or I’ll bring you to hell tonight!” -Joohyun warned and Taehyung immediately let go of her.


“Why are you guys fighting?” -Haechan asked and took his bag. “I just came back for this. Stop fighting both of you don’t be such a stress to Omma jaebal.” 

Joohyun asked Haechan to buy some patches this guys has over stretched my neck.” -Joohyun said.

Haechan nods and left the two alone. Taehyung peek over the window to assure that Haechan has finally left the house. He rushed to Joohyun and gave kisses to her neck.

“I’m sorry Baby. Please forgive me your brother showed up so I have no choice but to lock you aggressively.” -Taehyung reasoned out.

“Just keep kissing. Tsh you just gave me a stiff neck.” -Joohyun said.

“I’m sorry.” -Taehyung said between his kisses. “So am I also expecting kisses down here later after dinner?” -Taehyung asked
Joohyun laughed “This isn’t the right time for naughty jokes, Haechan and Omma can go home anytime.” -Joohyun said as she enjoys Taehyung’s soft kisses. Her eyes are already rolling when she saw her underwear on the floor. Her eyes widened and she immediately grabbed it.

“I didn’t even notice you had my underwear removed.” -Joohyun said.

On the other hand Johnny found Yoona at the living room busy doing her paper works. He made her some coffee and offered it to her but she took from the table and hand it back to him.

“Don’t you want it?” -Johnny asked.

“I would’ve take it if I want to.” Yoona said harshly while her eyes are still focus on her papers.

“So.. What do you usually drink when you’re staying up too late for your paper works?” -Johnny asked.

“Green Tea but you don’t have to make one.”- Yoona said as she maintained disrespectful towards him.

Johnny sighs and just drink the coffee on his own. He’s not used to stay with someone full of hate and makes him feel unwanted. 
Its already 4am and Yoona started to breathe rapidly, she’s already sweating and she’s starting to get pale. She grabbed her phone and called Donghae but he wouldn’t answer until she lost her consciousness and dropped her phone on her glass table banging it to the floor that caused Johnny to be awaken.

He thought someone trespassed their home because it has the same sound of a breaking glass but he just saw Yoona unconscious laying on the floor. She got a fever and her skin was burning. Johnny carried her on her bed amd tried to call for Wendy but her phone was locked and her speed dials aren’t set.

He tried to called Jhope but he won’t answer, he also hesitates to call an ambulance since it will be too complicated for him to fill up the form. Yoona is a well known person once they found out that she was hoapitalized they will also found out that she’s already married.

He browse his phone and tried to take off Yoona’s robe. Her S line figure was exposed and Johnny can’t help but blush. He gave her a warm bath and wiped her sweats. Later on her breathing started to get normal and her temperature has improved. 

Johnny kept an eye on her for a long time and he almost fell asleep on the couch. He realized it’s already 6am so he decided to make her some breakfast, perfecr sunnyside up, well done bacon, green tea and a cup of rice. 

He went inside her room and found her awake already but her eyebrows are frowned, her eyes are sharp and her eyeballs won’t leave Johnny.

“I made you some breakfast.” -Johnny said.

“What the hell were you thinking! Why did you take off my robe! You took advantage of me!” -Yoona ccused him.

“Hey I was just trying to help. You have a serious fever and your skin is burning.” -Johnny clarified.

In the middle of their fight the doorbell rings. Johnny checked who it was and its Donghae. He went to Yoona’s place after learning she had several missed calls last night. Knowing that he is someone close to Yoona he didn’t hesitate to welcome him but he just passed by him and rushed to Yoona’s room.

He went inside Yoona’s room to remind her to eat but onky to find her on her robe and being hugged by Donghae.

“Is it true? You take advantage of her while she was unconscious!? Are you out of your mind!” -Donghae yelled at him. “You’re a fake husband stick that to your mind!”

“I only tried to help! If you don’t want me to take care of her then you should be the one who’s staying here!” -Johnny said.

“Just leave my room!”- Yoona yelled

Now that Johnny feels that the 2 are against to him he tried to calm down. “Fine! Just remain ungrateful a simple thank you will be much appreciate but if it will come to you I won’t need it anymore!” -Johnny said.

“Wow! Can I ask you who was the one that didn’t show up and made conditions as if he enjoys to manipulate people.” -Yoona fire back.


“That’s why I am making it up tp you! I was offering you some meals and did anything I could help you with while I was here because I am not comfortable having this complicated impression on you! And you’re just there gluing your impression on me!” -Johnny said.

"Then why didn't you just called an ambulance if you're really worried?" -Donghae asked and still doubting at him.

"Wae? So they could be paid by reporters and media that she is sick? To tell the people that she's not capable to handle Shidae Group becausw of a simple fever? Medias are exaggherated s! They'll do everything to earn reader's money."


Somehow Yoona felt guilty for being rude towards him. He’s right, she hasn’t known him for too long and she’s been jumping to conclusion of him being someone she just made up in her mind.


She was about to aplogize when Johnny left her room and went inside his room banging the door, feeling insulted and bullied. So he just punched the wall to release his anger and he started crying.


“Omma.. Appa.. Bogoshipeo, I’ll be enduring this hardship for you.” 


Yoona asked Donghae to buy her some medicines since Wendy haven’t arrive yet. While making his way yoona checked thenCCTV footage. It’s true that Johnny doffs her robe but he didn’t do anything wrong he’s just there raking care of her. She was even touch and fluttered to see Johnny stayed up all night looking after her and checking her temperature every now and then. Now there’s nothing she could do but to feel sorry and guilty for accusing him of something he didn’t do.