FIGURED OUT

THE IMPOSTORS

Johnny also run with Taehyung and he grabbed him for a while. He asked Taehyung to secure his two childrenso they won’t see the accident if ever their brother was really badly hurt. He nods and encircled his arms around the two boys while Jungkook rushed to Yoona as she collapsed assuming her son was hit by a car.

Johnny struggled to get himself to see his son since the people are surrounding the accident. As he finally gets in front he found his child a feet away from 2 cars crash. It seems like the car that supposed to hit Chenle was prevented by another car.

Johnny run towards Chenle and he hugs his Dad so tight. He gulps due to too much crying and he can’t speak anymore. Johnny tried to calm him down by caressing his back and convincing him everything is okay.

“Yah! What kind of parent are you!? How could you let your son in the middle of the road!?” -The driver of the car said.

“Aren’t you supposed to be the one who should apologize?” -Johnny asked furiously. That’s what not he was expecting here from someone who almost killed his child.

The driver laughed. “How could you blame others because of your negligence!?”-The driver said. “If it wasn’t for your son this another car right here will not intentionally hit me!” -The driver said as he taps the other car forcefully.

It so happened that Joohyun is the driver of the car who prevented Chenle from getting bumped. Somehow getting herself back to South Korea triggered her soft side and she didn’t doubt to aave the kid. The way the man blames them was very irritating to her, she’s also expecting to apologize to Chenle for almost taking his life. So she went off her car and approached the driver calmly.

“Apologize to them now.” -Joohyun commanded.

Because of the way she speaks and from the tone of her voice, despite knowing Joohyun for years Johnny wasn’t able to recognize her. She was never familiar in his eyes despite the close distance between them.

“Yah! Who do you think you are!? Just becausw you own a luxury car do you think you can crash your car on me like that!?” -The driver angrily said.

As much as Joohyun tried to control her anger she failed the driver just triggered her boiling point and she just exceeds the span of her patience so she raised her opposite arm and gave the driver a real hard slap on his face.

Johnny was shocked with her aggressiveness so he pulled Chenle towards him to prevent him withness what may come next. The driver was suppoed to hit her back bit her sharp tantalizing eyes are enough to stop him.

Eveyone involved was invited to the police station and later on everyone decided not to file a complaint against each other. Since Chenle wasn’t hurt and the accident didn’t had a severe impact for him. 

Johnny and Chenle bowed at Joohyun and thanked her. Inside her wanted to burst out crying now that his long time friend is in front of her but she can’t she has to look a total stranger in front of him and she has mastered controlling her emotions for years.

“Appa I think you should talk in english it seems like she doesn’t understand us at all.” -Chenle suggested.

“uhmm thank you for your help. This is my calling card please reached us anytime you may need our help. I am gladly to return the favor.” -Johnny said talking to english.

Joohyun took the calling card and nods to him with a smile. His greatful and appreciative friend is still the same throughout the years and what she feels proud for him is he has his own child now that looks like him.

“We’ll be going now. Thank you noona.” -Chenle said and he offered a hug to the stranger who saved his life.

Joohyun smiled from the child’s quick warm embrace. It’s the first time after several years she did a real and true smile and it was interrupted by a phone call from Solar.

“Yoboseyo? Irene, are you alright? It seems like the GPS from your car got broken. Where are you?” -Solar asked from the phone.

“Aish.. Are you still following me? I just want to visit my hometown.” -Joohyun honestly said.

“What?! Should I remind you that you’re still Irene Cottilard even we get back here.” 

But throughout the years Joohyun became more independent and disobeys Solar’s commands, there are also times that she rejects her suggestions since she would like to decide what she thinks is right.
“You don’t have to remind me. Solar I know what I am doing so please.” -Joohyun said as she hangs up the phone.

Joohyun still managed to drive her badly dented and distorted vehicle and made her way to her former residence. The place still looks the same except that a guard 100 meters away from her previous home blocked her way.

She lowered her window and she was asked if she has any appointment with the owner of the house. 

“Isn’t the home unoccupied for years?” -Joohyun asked.

“It was 4 years ago but the owner bought the entire area even a hundred meter away from the house.”-The guard said.

“So you mean I won’t be able to get through?” -Joohyun asked.

But before the guard responds to her questions their conversation was interrupted by the car horn from Joohyun’s back. 

It was Taehyung and he wonders why is there an unfamiliar vehicle in front of his home but he didn’t mind to ask questions anymore thinking that it maybe some curious reporters roaming around his area.

“Miane Maam but the owner of the house has arrived. Please move your car on the side.” -The guard requested.

Joohyun has no idea who might be the owner of her former home but she don’t want to go back without seeing her house. It was even hard for her to pass by the roads itself since she reminisce about the past when her family was still alive.

So she went off her car and approached the car behind her. The guard tried to stop her but she would resist so she knocked to his windows hoping she could ask permission to see her home but Taehyung wouldn’t lower his tinted windows and waited for her to get sick of knocking repeatedly.

And as expected she got frustrated of his avoidance so she fisted her hand and forcefully extending her arms punching his car’s windows. Luckily Taehyung was able to lean enough to avoid her hands. 

Taehyung decided to deal with her since she blocked her way and broke his car’s window. He went off the car confidently but he step back 10 steps away from her and she froze. 

The man of his life is still alive. She freaks out inside, the tears that she have mastered to control for years betrayed her. It fell involuntarily in her eyes. She tried to step to get closer to him but he steps back when she does. Joohyun really want to hug him so tight and fill him with kisses like she used to do before. She already forgot that she’s Irene Cotillard and the soft heart and caring Joohyun just invades her whole body.

“Stop coming near me.” -Taehyung told her. “What do you need?” 

But she won’t answer, his deep husky voice still sounds the same. It’s him without a doubt. The driver thought that Joohyun is just another girl around the community who idolizes Taehyung and her western look wasn’t new to him anyway and Taehyung has no time to waste for her so instead of riding his car back to his home he decided to walk the hundred meters to his home and passed by Joohyun.

Taehyung was able to reach his home and Joohyun’s framed picture in the living room welcomed him. “Hi Baby I’m back did you missed me? Of course you did.” -Taehyung said and the blonde lady who was outside his premises just striked to his mind. “Are you jealous? Uhmm.. I did 10 steps away from her so you won’t get mad.” -He clarified to his late girlfriend.

“I miss you eveyday Joohyun..” -Taehyung told her as he fans his fingers through the framed picture.

Whenever Taehyung talks to only memory he has with his girlfriend, the feeling was calming and relieving for him, it feels like she’s talking with her for real and he believes that she hears whatever he says to her. She’s still the same girl that she loves and no one have replaced her after several years. 

Joohyun rushed to where she is staying and Solar breathes in relief to finally see her but her eyes are teary and she seems so uneasy that made her worried at the same time. “Solar.. He’s alive! My boyfriend is alive, he survived the explosion.”-She said between her gulps.

“Joohyun.” -Solar mentioned her real name after 5 years like it just slipped to her tongue after she sees her crying like that. It feels like Irene Cottilard isn’t the one in front of her.

“Quick let’s dye my hair and buy some brown contact lenses. Please.. Let’s tell him I’m alive.” -Joohyun begged.

“No.. He’ll imterfere our plans!” -Solar disagrees. “Joohyun listen if he founds out what we’re up to he’ll use his powers to revenge on them quickly and they’ll run after his life. He’s already saved with the explosion we can’t risk his life too.” -Solar said as she predicts what may happen to him.

“But.. He’s vey powerful he can do anything with just a flick of his finger.” -Joohyun said.

“If he can how come Ravi is still outside the bars?” -Solar asked her.

that’s when she realized that Solar is right. She can’t let him get involved with their plans and she even have a flashback when he was shot by a gun just because he wanted to punch who caused Joohyun to danger. She knew he’ll risk his life for her and she don’t want that to happened.

“Listen to me it only took them a night to kill your family and it took us years only to do our first step first and we don’t want to put everything in waste.” -Solar said. “You are Irene Cotillard. Keep that in mind.” -She reminded her.

Joohyun wiped her tears like a strobg confident woman. “Right. I didn’t came back and worked hard just to put the justice in trash on behalf of my brother and my mother.”-Joohyun looked straight to Solar “We’ll stick to our plan.” 

On the other hand Seulgi was able to earn her degree 2 years ago. Working and studying at the same time was no joke but her hard work and sacrifices has been paid off. She was also promoted 6 months ago as one of the Executive Manager at the V hotel.

Jong In just came back from a convention abroad after 6 months and he just found out that Seulgi just earned the promotion a day after he left. He missed his employee and now his colleague so before he could see her he bought a boquet of flowers for her.

He arrived at her office and realized she’s not around so he left the boquet on her desk. He would like to stay more inside his office because Seulgi’s odor is everywhere but he couldn’t since they have a meeting together with the heads of the V group.

Jong In arrived at the meeting hall and found Seulgi standing behind the acting CEOs of the V group and he approached her greeting each other with a bow. 

“Congratulations on you promotion. I am sorry for late greetings I don’t have your number so..” -Jong In was interrupted after realizing that Seulgi wasn’t paying attention on him. Her eyes were locked on the speaker, The V cruise ship acting CEO Park Jimin. 

Jong In never saw her mesmerized with someone like that. He could tell cause she eye him like an expensive dessert. 

“Omo.” -Seulgi said as she startled with JongIn’s presence beside her. “Manager Kim how long have you been there?” -Seulgi asked.

“A half an hour ago? You just bowed at me when I arrived.” -JongIn said,

“Ne I did but I didn’t notice it was you. I thought you’re still at Switzerland.” -Seulgi said.

JongIn frowned from her respond, how could he noticed Seulgi from afar easily and she can’t despite he’s already an inch closer to her. After Jimin’s talk everyone congratulate him and Seulgi proudly gave her a soft applause.

The head acting CEO Park Hyunsik replaced Jimin in front of the acting CEOs and board of directors on each extended company. “as you can see the V group is extending its arms to enter the world of trading business. We will be looking for definite and candidates for the position of acting CEO.”-Hyunsik announced.

“Do we have candidates already?” -Sungjae asked.

Hyunsik flashed the possible candidates on the screen and Joohyun topped the 20 candidates but the V group never had a female acting CEO. Some are hesitant and some are interested.

“It will be to risky for us to have a female acting CEO.” -Minjae said. 

“But Irene Cotillard is already something. If she’s already a CEO of a trading company in Europe then that means she can handle our new company easily.” -Jimin said.

“I agree.” -Sungjae said. “Why don’t we give it a try? I mean by just looking at her she seems to be competitive enough to crush our competitors.” 

“So we’ll have a foreign CEO here?” -Minjae asked.

“Madam Cotillard is fluent in many languages it’s a skill that should be present if you’re a head of a trading company. Specially if you trade goods and products outside the country.” -Hyunsik informed them. “Now if we agree to have her as our acting CEO for our trading company then let’s schedule a meeting with her as soon as possible.”
Later on Seulgi rides Jimin’s car with a frown on her face. Jimin was so eager to fight for a female acting CEO and that’s just make her feel jealous. 

“Why am I not getting a kiss as soon as you entered my car?” -Jimin asked his long term girlfriend.

Seulgi folded her arms and looked at her boyftiend sharply “I don’t know.” -She sarcastically smile “Why don’t you ask for a kiss to that female acting CEO candidate that you kept fighting for earliee at your meeting?” 

“Ok it seems like my girl is getting jealous again.” -Jimin teases.

“Shut up I am not.” -Seulgi said.

“The reason why I wanted to have Madam Cotillard as our acting CEO besides her credentials and impressive work achievements she gave me some vibes like Joohyun. I mean its been 5 years maybe Taehyung might get to know her and eventually fall in love with her.”

Somehow Jimin was right. Recalling Irene Cotillard’s picture flashed on the screen earlier at the meeting she somehow resemblea Joohyun but her western features still dominants her image. “You’re right maybe if Taehyung sees her he’ll forget about Joohyun and he’ll completely recover!”