MISUNDERSTANDING CAN LEAD TO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED

THE IMPOSTORS

The next morning Taehyung woke up next to Joohyun, it still feels the same he usually wakes up first after and only her smooth, messy and wavy blonde hair is the only way that convince him that he just had with Irene Cotillard and not Joohyun.

 

After he finished bathing and dress himself to see his psychiatrist, Taehyung kissed Joohyun on her forehead and she moved a little but still fell asleep.

 

but before he could go out of his house Joohyun framed picture caught his attention. He sighs and stared at it for a while but what strange is he doesn’t feel any guilt inside him despite he know he needs to. “Miane.. Please believe me I still love you.”

 

“What?! You did that? I want to meet her.” -SeoJun said after finding out what happened.

 

“Also I didn’t had any panic attacks this morning also during at the hospital when she’s beside me.” -Taehyung revealed.

 

“That’a a good progress Chairman Kim! Do you realize what I was talking about for the past 5 years?” -SeoJun said.

 

“But I’m afraid she’s only triggers my delusions. I mean sometimes I see her as Joohyun even when she kissed me and we had she still feels like Joohyun. I interpret everything about her as Joohyun.” -Taehyung confessed.

 

“Are you aware that she’s Irene Cotillard?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Are you aware that Joohyun is dead when you made love with her?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then that’s it! Chairman Kim its because Joohyun is the only person you had with that’s why your mind is convincing you the same feeling of pleasure and satisfaction with Madam Cotillard. I told you, you have to accept that Joohyun is dead or else you’ll also lose Madam Cotillard.” -SeoJun explained. “unless you want that to happen.”

 

On the other hand Joohyun wakes up with an ache on her core. It’s been years since her last and it feels like Taehyung has overused her down there that even a slight movement of her hips feels so uncomfortable.

 

If I knew I’ll be suffering like this I should have asked him to be gentle. She told herself but its too late. She has to go to the bathroom leaning and half flexed knees since she has to keep her thighs together.

 

Joohyun turned the faucet on and she the heater so she could have a warm shower for her aching body and it feels like Taehyung warms body when he was overing her and she can helped but to touch herself once again as the memories last night keep coming into her mind. She bites her lower lip as she satisfies herself with her own touch.

 

In the midst of her steamy shower and satisfying moment her phone rings interrupting her from pleasuring herself “” she groans, so she dried herself and realized it was Changsub. Her libido decreases as soon as she found out it was him.

 

“Good morning Madam Cotillard, are you on your way to work now? I would like to meet you later to hand you our initial payment for the month.” -Changsub informed her.

 

“Isn’t it too early for the payment?” -Joohyun curiously asked. “ and you can just coordinate to the finance department for that.”

 

“Well we decided to pay you for the whole year. We’re doing this to express our loyalty and gratitude to your company. I wanted to hand it to you personally so I could see you.” -Changsub said.

 

“Okay, I’ll see you after lunch.” -Joohyun said and she dropped the call. She knew she promised Taehyung not to meet with Changsub once again but she has to so it will be easier for her to do her plan. After what happened last night she’s dying to tell Taehyung the truth.

 

She was about to leave the house when she noticed her framed picture. It bothers to see her old self that it the picture itself keep on kicking away Irene Cotillard inside her so she took the picture and placed it inside the cabinet to hide it.

 

She reached her office safely and placed her bag on her desk. She was supposed to do her paper works when her phone beep for a notification.

 

From: Unregistered number

09:20 am

 

Good morning are you awake now? I am sorry that I took your number without your permission. I hope you’ll have a good day ahead.

 

Chairman Kim

 

She smiled that and she almost crushed her phone with her tight grip as she marches on her place with a blushing on her face but before she could reply she met the awkward eyes of her secretary who’s staring at her to her glass walls so she dropped the curtains with a blank face.

 

To: Chairman Kim Taehyung ❤

09:30 am

 

Good morning I believe I’ll be having a good day since you already texted me. Why aren’t you beside me when I woke up?

■■■

From: Chairman Kim Taehyung ❤

09:32 am

 

That’s good to know. I’m sorry, I woke up without panic attacks today, so I decided to visit my psychiatrist immediately. He told me that I am recovering because of you. Thank you.

■■■

To: Chairman Kim Taehyung❤

09:35am

 

Really? I hope you could finally recover to whatever you’re suffering about. I miss you already I can’t wait to see you tonight.

 

■■■

From: Chairman Kim Taehyung ❤

09:35 am

 

I miss you too. Please have a good day ahead and don’t over stress yourself to work.

 

As soon as Joohyun placed her phone back in her bag Lisa rings her phone and informed her that she has a visitor without an appointment. She took a glance on her curtains and she realized it’s Ravi. “Let him in.”

 

Ravi went inside her office and she welcomed him with her intimidating posture and expression. Deep inside is shrinking but he tried not to look small in front of her that it was so obvious his nervousness wants to pull him out in a second off to her office.

 

“Your hand is cold. Is everything alright Chairman?” -Joohyun asked not leaving his eyes.

 

He faked a smile. “Yes it’s a pleasure to finally meet you Madam Cotillard.”

 

“Take a seat. What could I help you Chairman?” -Joohyun said as she sways her hair off to her shoulder just so he could know she’s not easy to brush off.

 

“I’m here for a business talk.” -Ravi said. “I know you’re aware that I only reached out for a partnership because you’re an extending company of The V group and I know your dirty little secrets.” -Ravi said

 

“What is this dirty little secrets you’re talking about?” -Joohyun smirked.

 

“I know you have someone on top of you. I’m pertaining to my step brother Kim Taehyung the founder and owner of The V group.” -Ravi revealed.

 

Joohyun was shocked to found out that he’s related to him. How could she planned to destroy his lover’s brother but she was able to maintain her blank expression and was able to compose herself, a part of her want to discontinue her plans.

 

“I think everyone in the big business industry knows that we have a brain above us.” -She said.

 

Ravi nods. “and I’m here for your help. I want to crush that brain into pieces until he die.”

 

Joohyun gritted her teeth inside her lips. She’s surprised with his words it seems like he’s not the brother she is expecting him to be to Taehyung. “and what will I get if I helped you with your plans?”

 

“We’ll take over the V group, to tell you honestly, he’s no longer capable of running this company he’s mentally ill and thousands of people will be losing their job, the economy of the country will fall.” -Ravi exaggeratedly said.

 

“If that’s what you want why didn’t you just kill him yourself?” -Joohyun asked.

 

“I can’t. He has skilled body guards out there. Honestly when I managed an explosion years ago he was around  but I have no idea what he is doing there and after that explosion he was diagnosed with mental illness.” -Ravi said. “If I only knew he’ll be there I should’ve made a stronger explosion.”

 

Joohyun’s fists are as hard as rock. She wanted to kill him now in front of her right now but she can’t. Everything that they’re speculating about him was right, Solar was right after all and everything just came from his  mouth. “I’ll think about it.”

 

“take your time to think. We’re not rushing anyway.” -Ravi said, despite having no idea if Joohyun will help him with his plans he knew after Changsub hand her the large amount of money she’ll be convinced to turn on their side.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

On the other hand Jhope decided to asked Wendy for a date and with her surprise he’s with Umji waiting for her. “Hi I’m sorry I’m late. Annyeong Umji your Dad didn’t tell me that you’ll be around so I came empty handed. Sorry.”

 

“Kwenchanaseo. Are you going with us in the mall?” -Umji excitedly asked.

 

Jhope smiled at her and Umji offered her hand for Wendy to hold. Just like a happy family they made their way inside the mall holding each other’s hand. With a coincidence Yoongi is currently at the mall and he just finished packing his groceries it happened that the three passed by him and he’s totally sure that it was Jhope and Wendy.

 

So he asked his assistant to bring the groceries to his home and he followed them to the arcade area. “Umji-aa.. annyeonghasaeyo!” -He greets her cheerfully and lift her up to the air.

 

“Yoongi-ssi.” -Jhope greets him with a bow and a fake smile.

 

“What are you doing here? You should be at the doll store not here. This place is for boys.” -Yoongi said.

 

“I want to get the bear inside the claw machine. Appa will get it for me.” -Umji said.

 

“Ani. Yoongi Oppa will. Your Appa can’t do these kind of things.” -Yoongi boasted.

 

and they just begun insulting each other in the best way Umji won’t understand. They’re so childish that they have to push each other in front of the token booth and Wendy is just so embarrassed seeing them like that.

 

“Stop. Will you please behave? Both of you!” -Wendy yelled at them and she smiled at the staff to get some token. “Thank you.”

 

and so the guys take turns in the claw machine. The intense battle of the 2 men just can’t keep both of them breathe normally. Everytime one of them would get the bear into its claw it will drop or slide down the claw machine before it could be place to the whole.

 

“Can I have the last token?” -Wendy said impatiently with her palms up.

 

The tension between her words made Jhope and Yoongi gulped. She’s not amussed with their childish competitive annoying behavior in front of Umji. So she placed the token and hand the joy stick carefully, with her round eyes so focused and her tongue sticking out at the corner of he lip and as expected the bear is in her hand in just a second. Umji jumped in joy and pulled Wendy for an ice cream.

 

“Wow. My pride was hurt.” -Yoongi said.

 

“how come you’re holding a spatulas and knives everyday but you can’t control a clawing machine?” -Jhope insulted him.

 

“I believe if this is a plane the passengers might be dead as of now.” -Yoongi said and he followed Wendy.

 

“Yah there’s no such thing as reckless driving in planes!” -Jhope said as he followed Yoongi.

 

Wendy commanded the boys to go in line to order some ice cream while she and Umji are chatting. Unlike Jhope who’s very unfamiliar with cartoons Wendy is much familiar than Umji expected since she’s spending most of her time with the triplets she was able to carry out an interesting conversation with her.

 

“What are you doing here in the first place?” -Jhope annoyingly asked.

 

Yoongi wrinkled his face. “Yah is that how you should thank someone who found your daughter?” -Yoongi said to make him totally feel guilty about his rudeness.

 

“arasseo. What can I do to return the favor you did for me?” -Jhope asked.

 

“Simple. If one day he chooses you over me.. take care of her for the rest of her life don’t make her cry and don’t hurt her.” -Yoongi say straight to his eyes.

 

“Excuse me… are you going to order or you’ll just stand there to make us wait?” -A kid behind them said.

 

and they embarrassedly order 4 cups of ice cream for them. Umji never forget to thank anyone who offers her something she could enjoy. “Appa its delicious.”

 

“I’m glad that you liked the flavor I choose.” -Yoongi said with a smile. “It’s salted caramel.”

 

and he looked at Wendy but her eyes are focused on Jhope who tried to convince his daughter to taste his bubblegum flavored ice cream but Umji refused since she’s already fixated to her salted caramel flavored ice cream.

 

They went to a doll shop and Yoongi caught Jhope and Wendy stealing glances to each other while Umji browse dolls in front of her. It seems like she has difficulty choosing on her own and none of the two would notice it.

 

“I think the doll with pink dress looks good.” -Yoongi said interrupting the two.

 

“Arasseo I’ll pick this one.” -Umji said and she pulled Jhope to the cashier.

 

Yoongi volunteered to go with Umji at the playhouse despite the 2 insisted that they’ll come to he won’t allow them. He knew both of them needs to talk and it will be difficult if they drag Umji along with them.

 

“We’ll see you at the playhouse after a couple of hours.” -Yoongi said and Umji waved for goodbye.

 

“What is wrong with him?” -Wendy said.

 

“I don’t know but I think he gave us time to talk about something.” -Jhope responds while he holds Wendy’s hand.

 

The two decided to take a walk around the open area of the mall but none of them would speak. They couldn’t find the right word to say to each other but neither of them would let go of each other’s hand too.

 

Jhope sighs and started to speak. “So.. are we dating already?” -Jhope asked.

 

“You could tell it that way. I mean after years that you’re gone I don’t want to let you go anymore.” -Wendy confessed. “I know we had a rough relationship back then but I want you to know I’m willing to make up my mistakes for the sake of ‘us’” -She emphasized.

 

“What about Yoongi?”

 

“Yoongi will always be a friend. He’ll always have a place in my life but not in my heart.” -Wendy assured him.

 

Jhope cup her cheeks and look her straight to her eyes and they’re telling the truth. Those eyes are still the best part of her until she closes it and she lean on him for a kiss.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

Yeri woke up late and realized Jungkook isn’t beside her anymore. She realized she fell asleep with him on the couch and he didn’t even bothered to wake her up. She’s already 30 minutes late for work after pulling the clock under her pillow.

 

She combs her hair and wear her round eyeglasses after having a quick bath and dressed herself of whatever she could pull inside her closet. She’s rushing into her car and pulled her keys from her bag when she accidentally dropped it because of hurrying and N pick it up for her.

 

“Sir N?” -Yeri said with a bow.

 

“Yeri-ssi.. how have you been?” -N asked.

 

“I’m good. I am sorry Sir N but I really have to go. I’m already late for work.” -Yeri said and she went inside her car after she successfully inserting her keys. “Okay now where’s my keys?”

 

N knocked on her windows with his hand raised shaking the keys between his fingers and she just realized she forgot to pull it out from her door. So she opened the windows of her car and extended her arms for the keys but N immediately withdraws his hand.

 

Yeri is a little bit of pissed towards him, she’s already late and he’s not helping so she went off her car and forcefully shut the door on the driver’s seat. She approached N with her palms up aaking for the keys.

 

“I need my keys.” -Yeri said.

 

“I know but I also need you.” -N responds. “What about a  cup of  coffee for a talk?”

 

“Sir N I can’t lend you my time I’m already late for work please give my keys.” -Yeri begged.

 

But N still insisted what he wants so he grabbed Yeri by her wrist and he forced her to ride in his car. “What the hell do you want? Why do you make me lost my respect in you?!” -She burst out in anger.

 

“I need your help.” -N told her calmly ignoring her anger. He took a flashdrive made with credit card in his wallet and he handed it to her. She curiously attached it to her phone and it’s the Baek Construction company’s documented income for the past 10 years.

 

“What’s this?”

 

“I need you to hack the bank account of our company. Up until now my Dad won’t entrust our company to us.”- N requested.

 

“I’m sorry I don’t do such things.” -She said and she removed the flashdrive on her phone. She tried to open the door of his car but he won’t open it for her.

 

Before she could yell at him her phone rings and it was a call from Jungkook. She took a deep breath before she picks it up. “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Odiseo?” -Jungkook asked.

 

“I’m few blocks away from work.” -Yeri lied.

 

“No you’re not. Did you forget that you programmed something in my phone so I could know where you are?” -Jungkook said.

 

“Miane.. uhm.. you might get angry if you found out where I am.” -Yeri confessed.

 

“I am already angry. Look at your right.”

 

And He came out from his car approaching N’s car. N didn’t bother to run Yeri away from him but seeing his brother so angry like that is so satisfying in his eyes.

 

He knocked forcefully on his windows but he won’t open it for him. He just laugh as hard as he could since he can’t do anything to get Yeri from him. Until he lose control and he punched the windows hard.

 

“No! My car!” -N said in surprise. Jungkook just cracked his windows and when he was about to give another punch N finally went off his car.

 

“You !” -Jungkook said as he grabs him by his collar punching him on his face.

 

“Omo! Chairman Jeon calm down.” -Yeri said and she embraced him tightly. She’s afraid that he might also get hurt from what he is doing.

 

Jungkook detached himself from him and examines her whole body. “kwenchana?”

 

“ne.” -and Yeri noticed his knuckles are bleeding “let’s have your wounds clean.”

 

Yeri was able to pull Jungkook away from his step brother. She locked him inside her car and that’s when he founds out that N was able to corner her because of her car keys.

 

“Aw.. be careful.” -Jungkook said as he slightly withdraws his hand.

 

“Stay still.” -She glared. “I didn’t expect that you could be aggressive like that.”

 

Jungkook sigh. He regret displaying inappropriate behavior to his girlfriend he knew it’s a major turn off for any girls who could witness what he did. So he slowly removed his hand from hers but before she could give him a glare he already wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him giving her a warm hug.

 

“Miane that I wasn’t able to control myself in front of you.” -Jungkook said.

 

“aigoo is my boyfriend embarrassed? Kwenchanaseo.” -She assured him and taps his back.

 

“ani.. I’m jealous.” -Jungkook confessed honestly.

 

“Don’t be.” -Yeri said and she lean away to give him a kiss for assurance. “I don’t see any reason for me to let go the man who helped me with my dreams.”

 

Jungkook held her hand tight “Please dont lie to me like this again. If you only knew how worried I am why it took so long for you to leave the house.”

 

“Omo! Maja I’m late for work.” -Yeri said as she starts the engine of her car using her keys.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

Later that day Seulgi went to her office and found an pastel green colored envelope on her desk. She curiously opened the envelope to check what’s inside.

 

To: Executive Manager Kang Seulgi

 

I don’t know if you’ll like the color of the paper I chose but I just want to let you know that this might be my last letter for you. I don’t want to lose my job either you but if I lose my job I won’t be able to see you in a closer distance. Have a great life and I wish I could tell you my feelings one day.

 

From: Anonymous

 

Seulgi crumpled her paper in annoyance. Instead of feeling flattered by the letter she felt more of disappointment towards the sender as she sees it very unprofessional. She threw the letter in her trash can and she requests the head employees under her.

 

“I’ve been receiving stupid love letters from some of the employees. This is so unprofessional and tell everyone that if I received one once again I’ll declare a decrease!” -Seulgi furiously told them.

 

Seulgi’s announcement was spread through word of mouth like a fire. The information was also spilled to those employees that aren’t under her. So lots of bell boys would intentionally pass by her office to catch the sender in order to prevent whoever it was to leave a letter for her.

 

Just right after his meeting Jong In just finished writing his next letter for Seulgi. He made his way on her office but as soon as he pass by the corridors of her office a bell boy would pass one after the another. No one suspects him but he can’t find a chance to leave his letter.

 

Jimin just came from the security office and he just found out who was the culprit. He was supposed to go straight to Jong In’s office but he saw him walking along Seulgi’s corridor making his way back to his office.

 

“Manager Kim.”

 

“Chairman Park.” -Jong In politely greets him with a bow.

 

“I need to talk to you.” -Jimin said.

 

Jong In offered him to take a sit and he did. He was supposed to ask for a cup of coffee for him but he stopped him. So he just sit opposite to him that both of them could face each other. It’s obvious to Jimin’s expression that he’s in trouble so all he did was to gulp and hide the tension inside him.

 

“I’ll get straight to the point. Stop sending Manager Kang Seulgi love letters.” -Jimin commanded.

 

“But Chairman Park”

 

“She’s my girlfriend. She’s already taken for 5 years.” -Jimin informed him.

 

Jong In heart just breaks into half after hearing the confirmation from Jimin himself and he just found out the reason why Seulgi could look like she’s admiring him during the meeting of The V group.

 

“Miane Chairman Park I didn’t know that you guys are..”

 

“No one knows.” -Jimin interrupted him “We’re hiding it because I’m trying to protect her.”

 

Jimin left Jong In silent. He’s trying to composing himself after finding out that the girl that he has been liking for 5 years is already taken by someone difficult to compete with. He decided to go at the rooftop to calm himself but he unexpectedly saw Seulgi invading his space.

 

“Oops sorry. I just need the cold breeze to relax. Air Conditioned air feels like suffocating.” -Seulgi apologized.

 

“Kwenchana.” -Jong In told her and he sits beside her.

 

“What about you? What’s bothering you that you have to come here once again?”

 

“Nothing. I just found out that the person I like is already in a relationship with someone.” -Jong In honestly told her.

 

“Aigoo.. you should go for a drink. That’s when I do to temporarily forget my problem.” -Seulgi said.

 

Jong In was already constructing his heartfelt confession to her when she received a message from Jimin. She already smiled by just seeing who was the sender of the text message.

 

From: Chairman Park

 

“Is there anyway I can see you now? I really miss you. I’m already in your office.”

 

Seulgi rushed excitedly to her office that she even forgot to say goodbye to Jong In. She expertly descends the stairs from the rooftop with her high heels on and run her way to her office. She reached her boyfriend sitting on her desk and she jumped on him after she locked the door of her office.

 

“I miss you too. I feel so stressed today. Good thing you came to see me.” -Seulgi said with a tight hug.

 

“I guess I just came in the right time.” -Jimin told her.

 

“Ne. What are you doing here anyway?” -Seulgi curiously asked.

 

“I just feel like visiting you today.” -Jimin lied as he pulls her again for a tight embrace.

 

Jimin and Seulgi was able to satisfy themselves with hugs and kisses nothing more than that. After years of being together they were able to control themselves when it comes to love making. It should only be done at home or if not inside the car but not at work and any other public places.

 

Jimin just gave a goodbye kiss on her lips when he received an email from Hyunsik’s secretary.

From: The V group head acting CEO Park Hyunsik:

 

Meeting at 7pm.

 

He sigh and scratched his head. He hates late night meetings cause it will only replace his spare time with Seulgi. She knew it’s a burden for him also but she has to be a supportive girlfriend to him thus she encourage him to attend the meeting.

 

Seulgi would send Jimin to his car from a far distance. Like they will walk on the same way but she's 5ft behind him. She waved secretly for goodbye and he smiled at her before she leaves his sight. Seulgi made her way to the kitchen to have some lunch and found the group of managers there.

 

“Manager Kang, we’re planning a drinking session tonight. Are you coming?” -Jinyoung asked.

 

“Sure. I am free for tonight.”

 

Jong In heart jumps in joy, he didn’t even notice that he’s smiling on his own. Luckily his colleagues are busy with their food that no one noticed he’s been smiling without any reason.

 

It’s already time for dinner and Joohyun agreed to meet Changsub. This time he brought her to a fancy luxury japanese restaurant and he reserved a room for them alone. Before the dinner could be served Changsub placed the briefcase full of cash in front of Joohyun. Thinking she was amazed by it he displayed his confident smile in front of her. “We’re a loyal partner Madam Cotillard we can provide your needs ahead of time.” -Changsub said.

 

Joohyun smiles and fakes an impressed expression. Now she gets what Ravi is doing, he’s trying to convince her that they’re strong just because they could easily pay for their fee in advance.

 

Changsub enjoyed his dinner with Joohyun. He would professionally inform her the history of cuisines in front of them like he’s just telling stories. He would also casually ask Joohyun about her personal life and Joohyun would answer enthusiastically. Later on Joohyun was absorbed by Irene Cotillard that she think of an evil idea.

 

“It’s boring. Is there anything we could do?” -Joohyun asked with a pout.

 

Changsub giggles “Shall we?”

 

“Let’s have some fun I want to spend time in casino.” -Joohyun said.

 

The two went to a casino where politicians and some well known people are playing. It so happened that Joohyun has informed Bobby about her plan so she intentionally sits on their table and asked them for a game.

 

“Are you sure we’ll be able to win with these nuts?” -Changsub whispers before they could sit.

 

“Please disseminate the cards.” -Bobby commands.

 

Joohyun won the game on their first game which the bet money wasn’t that big at all. On the second game Changsub won the game and he also did on the following rounds without him knowing that he’s just being tricked by Joohyun’s assets.

 

“I think you have won enough. Let’s go home now.” -Joohyun said.

 

“No. Not yet.” -Changsub said. “We already got $100,000 we may have $200,000 on our next game.”

 

Joohyun nods at Bobby for a go signal of her evil plan. Bobby dropped the cards and stood up from his seat.

 

“Yah yah where do you think you’re going?” -Changsub said.

 

“I can’t take to lose on the next round unless you increase your bet so I’ll be eager to win the game.” -Bobby challenged him.

 

“Sure. $500,000!”

 

“Higher”

 

“$1,000,000”

 

“I don’t see you having that large amount of money.” -Bobby insulted him.

 

He smirked and rushed to his car. When he came back he’s already bringing the briefcase that he was suppose to pay to Joohyun. He pour every money inside on the center of the table and Bobby gave him a smile and a nod telling him he’s willing to have another game once again.

 

“Director are you sure you’re going to bet all of those?” -Joohyun asked him.

 

“Trust me. After this round I’ll be able to pay you for 2 consecutive years.” -Changsub confidently said.

 

The game went smooth and Changsub thought that everything is running into his hands until Bobby drop his last card that defeated his only card.

 

“Stop! Don’t take my money I want another game.” -Changsub said and now he’s nervous that his heart is already pounding.

 

“$50,000” -Bobby offered.

 

“andwe! $1,000,000!” -I need that money back but after an hour of game he was defeated again but this time Bobby won’t allow him to have another round. He jumped over the table to protect his money but the guards carried him outside the casino.

 

“Madam Cotillard. Give us more time we will be able to pay our fee for this month.” -Changsub lied between his stutters but the truth is he just lost 80% of the company’s profit because of gambling.

 

“Sure. I know you still have your wealth out there.” -Joohyun smiled at him.

 

It so happened that Taehyung just spend his whole day with his late mother and he was currently taking the taxi to make his way home. He accidentally saw Joohyun riding Changsub’s car and he even drove for her.

 

To: Madam Cotillard

Hi how have you been where are you?

 

From: Madam Cotillard

I’m good are you already at home? I’m still at work.

 

She lied. All along Taehyung thought that she could be someone he could trust and who could help him to recover with his mental illness but he was wrong at everything. He even regret blocking Joohyun in his mind because of her and she still chooses to do something that she know will hurt Taehyung instead.

 

The pain was real. His heart is beating faster again and his airway narrows again. He’s hyperventilating so he took the pills that he was supposed to be drinking yesterday inside his pocket.

 

Taehyung reached his home feeling grumpy and weak at the same time. He could only make a few steps and he’s still running after his breath but what makes him more angry is Joohyun’s framed picture isn’t at the living room to welcome him. He panicked and he searched for it. Joohyun rushed outside her room and found Taehyung searching for something.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Where’s my girlfriend’s picture?” -Taehyung asked raising his voice.

 

“I placed it here since last night..”

 

“Last night was nothing!” -Taehyung said as he grabbed Joohyun’s framed picture from her.

 

Joohyun slapped him. The feeling was just so unfair for her that last night was just magical, lovely and extraordinary for her and for him it was just nothing? What hurts her more is that he knew her with a different name but she’s still Joohyun inside and yet he wasn’t able to appreciate that he’s making love with Joohyun herself. She couldn’t help but to think that having with him 5 years before was also nothing for him.

 

“Fine! If that’s just a pure play for you so be it! You deserve to be miserable that your girlfriend might be thankful that she died because you’re a worse person!”

 

“Take that back!”

 

“No! That’s the truth! It’s better to wake up now. You didn’t do anything to save your girlfriend and her family!”

 

“No!” -Taehyung tried to convince himself that she was wrong and she’s just false accusating him but her words strikes like a blade in his heart.

 

“Yes! You’re a mentally retarded person that if your girlfriend could be still alive she’ll be embarrassed to have you as her boyfriend!” -Joohyun unleashed out of her anger as if pure Madam Cotillard just dragged the hell out of him and when he became silent she left his home and him alone.

 

Her words kept on repeating in his mind that it triggered his symptoms. He became sweaty, tired and his heart is pounding. He even fell on his back but he was able to secure Joohyun’s framed picture. “Joohyunie.. miane.” -He cried and that made him more difficult to breath until he lost his consciousness.