THE OPENING

THE IMPOSTORS

On the other hand Johnny decided to go to the mall to buy some gift for his wife. There’s no special occasion and he just want to make his wife feel special for the day. Unfortunately Ravi and Changsub were also around to check expensive clothes they usually shop together and loved to spend too much just for fun.

“Hey cousin in law.” -Changsub called Johnny who was busy checking some purses.

Johnny bowed at him and to Ravi. It just feels weird to Changsub that both of them needs to exchange bows when they’re only siblings.

“Did you really have to be respectful to each other?” -Changsub said.

“I don’t want to be rude to your relative. By the way I am Ravi.” -He introduced himself ans shake hands with Johnny.

“Come on.. Why are you acting like he’s not your brother?”

“What?”

“He’s Yoona’s husband. Baekhyun’s son.” -Changsub said gettng rid of the honorrifics.

“No.. He’s not my brother this is actually the first time I saw him.” -Ravi clarified

But Johnny can recognize him. He usually comforts his brothers whenever Johnny scared the hell out of them when they bully Taehyung years ago.

“Listen Changsub-ssi.. I am not Baekhyun’s son. I am Seo Johnny CEO of  V group car trading corp.” -Johnny introduced himself.

“Oh so you’re another puppet of my brother huh?” -Ravi said.

“Omo! You fooled Grandpa. He should know about this!” -Changsub said and he pulled Ravi to make their way at his Grandpa’s mansion.

Yoona grabbed her stuffs from her office to make her way home. She’s already inside the czr when Minhyuk informed her that her Grandpa wants to see her. So they made their way to his mansion without having any idea why.

Yoona reached her Grandpa’s room and found Johnny with Changsub seated beside him. “aha! Your lying grand daughter just arrived.”

“Is it true.. Your husband isn’t Chairman Byun’s son?”- Yunho asked her calmly.

“I know this will upset you but I really do love Johnny. He might be not the one I should be marrying but I ended up falling in love with him.” -Yoona defends him.

Changsub just made a dirty grin with her statement for him it was lame but for her those words came from the heart. 

“grandpa you don’t need a lying bastard in your company kick him out in the family.” -Changsub suggest.

But Yunho can see that Yoona changed for good. She gained weight, her eyebags were gone and she looks stressfree ever since she and Johnny were back together. 

“Fine! If you really do love each other I want a formal wedding ceremony. I don’t want fake information for this marriage.” -Yunho suggested. He knew if they separate them she’ll end up getting worse all what he wanted is to make his grand daughter happy and that’s by supporting her from what she loves.

“Gumawo Grandpa!” -Yoona said and gave her grand father a tight embrace.

“What? No! We can’t have a liar in the family!” -Changsub said as he was eager to kick Yoona out of the family.

“you should make your way home both of you, I still wanted to meet my grandchildren from my one and only granddaughter.”- Yunho said.

And the awkwardness just travels between the two of them that they find it difficult to look at each other. 

Yoona and Johnny arrived at her place after an hour of travel full of silence. She went straight to her room and was surprised to see full of petals of roses on her floor and a heart shape petals on her bed with a silver ring made with diamonds in the middle.

She turn around to Johnny only to find him kneeled on the floor. He extended his arm to hold her hand and look her straight to her eyes. “Yoona-ssi.. I know I was never the man you dreamt of. You never expect me to come into your life. You met me in the worse way you could but I am confident and definetly sure that I can make you happy for the rest of your life. “Will you marry me?” 

Yoona dropped a tear that she can say a word she just nods and Johnny gave her a tight embrace. He took the ring on the bed and wear it to Yoona’s finger. She can’t help it but to lean for a kiss. “Saranghaeyo! Gumawo for considering me to be your wife!” -Yoona said between her smooches. 

On the other hand Seulgi didn’t went home early so her Mom won’t reach her at home. She doesn’t want her to worry about her job loss so she came an hour when her Mom used to leave for work.

She’s a few steps away from the front door when she stopped. Jimin was leaning in front of the door waiting for her with a bag of food with him. He checked the time and realized Seulgi hasn’t comeback.

It made him worried so he pulled his car keys to look for her but she’s already a few steps away from him. Both of them would avoid each other’s eyes but they have a mutual feeling. They miss each other so much.

Jimin cleared his throat to cut the silence. “I just came here to hand your dinner with you.” -He said and he extended his arms to hand it to her.

She took it and realize he only brought a food for one person. “aren’t you going to have dinner with me?” 

“Ne. Starting from now on I won’t.” -Jimin said and he passed by Seulgi making his way downstairs.

And Seulgi dropped a tear and made a rough sniff. He turned around but she already shut the doors for him. He was sure she is crying, he just made her feel upset and he hates it. Despite how much he wanted to fight what his heart wants he failed.

He went back and made a gentle knock. “Seulgi-ssi.. Please open the door.” -Jimin said calmly.

It took her minutes but she still managed to open it slowly. He was right, she cried and she can’t look him in the eyes. “I am sorry.” -Jimin said as he tried to get rid of her tears but she pull away. “I’m sorry for being jealous like a child again. I just can’t help it. Seulgi I love you.” -He confessed.

“Get inside. Let’s have dinner together.” -Seulgi offered ignoring his words.

Since he only provide a dinner for one they have no choice but to share the meal. Jimin uses the fork while Seulgi uses the spoon so no one will no longer wash the dishes.

“Are you going to be quiet for the rest of the night?” -Jimin asked as he tried to peek at her face covered with her long hair in between. “I’m taking back my words. You defeat me again.” 

“I really missed you Chairman Park, why are you ignoring my calls?” -Seulgi asked.

He blushed and it made his heart raise. “Well.. I just thought I should make you miss me. I am also upset that you still communicate with your ex boyfriend.” -Jimin said.

“I’m sorry for making you feel upset. I promise not to make any communication with Taeyong anymore. Just don’t do this again, you’re killing me slowly.”- She said between her gulps and sniffs.

“Hey.. Don’t cry. Yes I promise,” -He said and wipes Seulgi’s tears with his hand and her innocent face just deceived him. He leaned closer to her and their eyes finally met. “Can I kiss you?”

Seulgi nods as she closes her eyes slowly. Anticipating his lips to hers and they kissed but Seulgi isn’t the type of girl who acts gentle after allowing someone to kiss her directly to her lips. So she pushed Jimin making him lay on the table and she went over him.

“You shouldn’t have kissed me like that.” -Seulgi told him making him feel regretful with his action but he wasn’t.

“If this is what I’ll get after kissing you I’d rather kiss you everyday.” -Jimin responds.

A month has passed and the V hotel will have its grand opening today. The hired employees were busy specially Seulgi she has been doing her work as a head concierge lecturing her team for the VIP guests. She’s strict and her people could here every intense words that are coming out from . After all she topped the written exams that made everyone feel intimidated around her.

She checked every staff in the lobby and found her friend Joohyun who made it as once of her concierge having a jaw drop expression. She had the same expression when she first step in the hotel but the red carpet, fancy lights and chandelier, luxury decorations are way to impressive for her.

“Ms. Bae..” -Seulgi said as she placed her palms under her friend’s chin to close . “Get rid of that expression. Remember we have to act professional and well trained here.” 

Joohyun blinked that her friend/boss was already beside her. “Ne. Ms Kang, thank you for reminding me.” 

“anyway is your boyfriend attending?” -Seulgi asked she has no idea since his name wasn’t in the guest list and she knows him he doesn’t attend any grand opening of his business at all. 

“I haven’t asked him. I was so busy preparing for tonight.” -Joohyun said.

“Just in case he will, please don’t let him drag you around or don’t make it too obvious that you’re flirting to a VIP guest. Our boyfriends are our Boss inside this hotel.” - Seulgi said and she frowned. She even missed her boyfriend so much for a week since she has been preparing a lot for her first day of work and if it happened that he’s going to be around it will be difficult for her to treat him differently.

Later on the guests are coming unlike the grand opening of the cruise ship the 5th branch of V hotel has exclusive and limited guests only. Athletes, Politicians, Idols and well known person in the field of business were also invited.

And since Taehyung will attend the event it was a masquerade themed since he really don’t want to show his face to everyone. He arrived together with Jhope and he found Joohyun within seconds of searching. She’s escorting a politician couple to their table and Taehyung planned to approach her but Jhope stopped him.

“Boss please act civil. Don’t flirt with your girlfriend in an event like this.” -Jhope whispered to his ear.

“arasseo just take me to my seat.” -Taehyung ordered.

But despite beiing by Jhope his eyes are still on her girlfriend. He doesn’t want to miss a glance of her even just for a second and he accidentally bumped into Johnny.

“Omo.. Miane are you okay?” -Johnny apologized since he didn’t recognize his friend.

“Aish. Why do you have to be so tall?” -Taehyung complained. “It’s me.” -Taehyung said slightly raising his mask.

“I didn’t expect your coming. So does that mean your family won’t be coming too?” -Johnny assumed.

“Only my younger brother will. I’ll see you around” -Taehyung said and he passed by Johnny but his girlfriend isn’t longer within his site.
--
“annyeong sis!” -Jungkook greet Joohyun riding his hoverboard that made every employee look at him. He took some of the foods tasting each dish. A concierge was about to sent him out but Seulgi extended her arm to stop her.

“He’s wearing a Diamond badge. He’s one of our VIP guests. It’s on his wrist.” -Seulgi said while observing the Chairman’s younger brother enjoying the food like a buffet.

Jungkook playfully took a piece of dumpling using a chopstick and approached Joohyun offering her a bite. She froze. She looked at Seulgi and she gestured to decline it.

“Kamsamnida but I don’t feel like eating right now.” -Joohyun said pursing her lips after.

And Seulgi just made a frowning expression. That’s not the respond she wanted to hear and she totally feels embarrassed with her concierge.

“Come on Sis. It’s delicious I mean hyung won’t present foods that you don’t eat.” -Jungkook said still offering to feed her.

Joohyun now feels unconfortable. This situation isn’t written on their manual and she’s afraid she might disappoint Seulgi again. Until someone bangs Jungkook’s head with a stainless bowl he was furious and when he turned around it was Jiwon. She gazed at her carefree brother intensely that he can’t longer speak a word.

Jiwon bowed at every employee around them and he made his brother sit down on a table and placed the serving of dumplings in front of him. “Finish everything.” -Jiwon commanded “Don’t bother my brother and get back to work.” -She added leaving Jungkook hopeless in the kitchen.

Every employee went back to their task and Joohyun walked with Seulgi apologizing repeatedly for her mistake. “Come on Seul-Ms. Kang I am sorry I really don’t know what will I tell him.”

“Ms. Bae, you were supppsed to tell him ‘Miane Sir but I don’t think I’m in the right place to takw what you offer. Do you want me to you in a table instead?’ how come you sound like he’s obligue to feed you and his at fault to make you feed in the wrong time.” -Seulgi said.

“Thank you again for the idea. Now I know how I could reject guests respectfully. Sorry again Ms. Kang.” -Joohyun said.

“Hey Baby.” -Taehyung greet her girlfriend from behind and as soon as Seulgi sees him she bowed at him and made her way out of the two couples.

Joohyun turned around her boyfriend that she misses so much. He attempt to embrace her but she step back since she doesn’t want to upset Seulgi again.

“What now?” -Taehyung asked frustrated.

“I am sorry Sir but I don’t think I’m in the right place to receive your hug. Please enjoy the night.” -Joohyun said and bowed at him before she escapes her boyfriend.

“Why is she acting that way? That’s weird.” -Taehyung told himself.

The grand opening has started and lots of media surrounds the main entrance of the V hotel. Since they’re only allowed to take pictures from the outside. The guests were settled to their tables and an auction just begun.

A shoe used by an idol was sold for $5,000, A pen from a late but well known politician was sold for $10,000 and a limited edition pair of earings owned by a business man was sold for $50,000 the prices was really jaw dropping and Joohyun can’t help but to gulp ot was really overwhelming for her.

The next item is a baseball bat owned by a worldwide baseball player. “$50,000.” -Yoona offered as she raised her number.

“Isn’t your brother is a baseball lover?” -Taehyung popped out behind Joohyun once again. “$60,000” -Taehyung offered despite being ignored by his girlfriend and the people just murmur and awe in chorus.

“Going once? Going twice?” -Manager Jong In asked.

“$80,000” -Yoona offered and that made the audience clapped and cheer for her.

“Honey we will not spend $80,000 for a baseball bat.” -Johnny worriedly whisper to his wife.

“$100,000” -Taehyung offered confidently.

“Deal!” -Johnny said as he raised his wife’s number and there was an awkward silence since that’s not how he should play the game.

“Well.. That’s not we were expecting to hear but since the competitor volunteered to offer the item. The baseball bat was sold for $100,000 congratulations guest #43.” -Jong In said on the stage.

Joohyun just look at him annoyingly and she walk away from him. He was supposed to follow her but Jhope stopped him once again. “Jaebal, you already spent a hundred thousand dollars for that lady just please take your seat.” -Jhope suggested.

But on his way to his seat Yoona blocked him giving him a gentle push “Yah what was that? You know your friend loves baseball too much.” -Yoona said.

“So my brother in law also does. Thank you Yungho-aa for giving up.” -Taehyung laughed at him and passed by them.

“Is he really your friend? How could he laughed at you like that?” -Yoona wondered.
--
After the auction the food will be served for few minutes so Seulgi her earpiece’s mic to make an announcement to every employee but as soon as she pressed the button Jimin approached from the back.

“Hello sweetheart.” -Jimin greets his girlfriend and the worst thing could happened to her just happened. His words was just heard by all of the employees connected to her and she can’t help but to feel embarrassed with the situation.

The concierges around the event hall looked at each other, the banging and clanging of utensils at the kitchen stopped and the managers were alert by the situation. Luckily Seulgi hasn’t named herself so the voice was left unnamed.

Seulgi turned around looking irritated at her boyfriend so he pinch his s and pushed him away from the event hall and dragged him at the employee’s cubicle.

“What the hell are you just thinking?” -Seulgi furiously said.

“What’s wrong. I just greeted you.” -Jimin asked.

“No you didn’t you just flirt with me and let other employees hear you, that’s so embarrassing.” -Seulgi said as she covers her face resting on Jimin’s chest.

“Oh my I’m sorry sweetheart, I promise not to do it again. Please don’t cry.” -Jimin said.

Its so happened that Jong In was approaching the staff’s quarters to change his suit since he’ll be joining some guests for dinner and he found the employee’s cubicle so he pushed the door slightly to check who were inside and luckily Jimin noticed so he pushed Seulgi lightly enough to detach her from him.

“Chairman Park. Is there’s something wrong?” -JongIn asked.

Jimin folded his arms over his chest and chinning up. “Yes there I already lectured your staff so please excuse me.”

Jong In bowed 90 degrees “Ne, I am sorry for the misunderstanding.” 

and he winked at Seulgi before he could totally left the employee’s lounge. Seulgi just laughed inside but she was able to hide it by herself since she has to act upset around JongIn.

“Kwenchana. Don’t feel bad about it. Chairman Park isn’t really a fan of every employee of the V group he would really test and look for any mistakes.” -JongIn tried to console her as he doffs his uniform.

“Omo Manager Kim please excuse me,”

“Ne, and please don’t go to Men’s lounge next time.” -JongIn reminded her. 

She was just too adorable for Jong In. Despite being a Manager for years he hasn’t feel special like that for any employees he encountered. It just feels different for him that Seulgi could just make him smile naturally.