SOMETHING WHAT IS USUAL.

THE IMPOSTORS

“Wake up! Wake up!” -Jhope sings as he pulls the curtains of the enormous room to welcome the sunlight inside fading the darkness all over the area. If there’s one thing that is difficukt for him to do every morning.. That is to wake up his Boss. 
Taehyung grabbed more pillows to cover his entire head and ignored Jhope’s annoying voice. After all he has been used to it for everyday. As he hear the same sound every morning from him. 


Jhope grabs the pillows from him climbing on his king sized bed and grabbed his collars to wake him up. His eyes closed and head bowed still half asleep despite being passively seated but the eagerness in him to wake him up is above wanted so he shake him more until he disrupts his sleep.


“arasseo.. I am finally awake!” -Taehyung yelled as he removes his hands from his collar forcefully.


Being yelled isn’t something new to Jhope. He has known his Boss as a short tempered and impatient one and it doesn’t mean he endures it.. He understands him, being in a young age without his family and being alone standing on his own to live can be a big reason of frustration that’s why he doesn’t only stand as an assistant but also a family to him.


His lukewarm water filled with fresh rose petals for a natural scent was already prepared before he wakes up. Any slight difference from the temperature of his bath will cause screaming and complaining that’s how he lives.


His breakfast was already prepared by the maids who worked for him but haven’t seen him personally. They leave his penthouse once their job was done and leave the rest to Jhope. Fresh salmons, fried eggs, bacons and some banchans were prepared but as expected he’ll only eat some of it as if he’s only tasting the every dish on the table.


“What’s our schedule for today?” -He asked as he munches a slice of egg.


Jhope remained standing beside him and grab some bacon to eat “Nothing much Boss. Its just that I wake you up since you’re invited for the opening of the luxury cruise you invested.” 


“will there be lots of people around?” -Taehyung asked.


“There the ship has a secret passage where you could enter without anyone seeing you. I assure you that.” -Jhope told him like a mother to make his child stop worrying.


He has finally done eating and left lots of left overs on the table some of it was untouched. He gulped the last drop of milk in his glass before he was assisted by Jhope to wear his plain black silk coat and they head towards the parking lot.


The building was also ownes by him, it has a hidden route to the parking lot from his room exclusively for him that’s how private he wanted his life to be. Jhope opened the door for him and he ride the car comfortably.


On his way to the cruise ship he received a call from his Dad and he declined it without a doubt but his Dad kept on calling him so he has no choice but to pick up the call. 


“Yoboseyo? Son.. Are you going to attend the opening of V group cruise ship?” 


“Ne..” -Taehyung responds.


“Son its been years. I would like to meet you I’ll be there and please show yourself.”


But Taehyung didn’t said a word and turned his phone to plane mode. His anger to his Dad hasn’t been gone despite how many years have passed.


FLASHBACK
A grade 10 Taehyung was crying alone mourning with the death of his Mother. There are only few visitors who came since they don’t have much friends in Daegu, he feels sorry for being incapable of giving his Mother a proper burial her mother’s urn inside the vase was onky decorated by flowers he pick up from the bushes outside their home.


A man wearing a black suit with some other man behind him wearing sunglasses and liked telephone wires in their ear appeared.
“Let’s go. Let’s bring your Mom in her apartment.”- Baekhyun said.


Taehyung came with him but the trip lasts for several hours and they even took a train to reach the apartment. They arrived and they immediately placed his Mother’s urn inside and he cried saying his last goodbye and farewell.


He realized the man has brought him in his home. It was so big that even his own eyes can’t believe that such home exists and all he did was follow the man where he is going. When they reached the living room a woman wearing a thick makeup and red lipstick together with 3 boys in front of him blocked their way.


“Taehyung-aa.. She will be your mother and they are your brothers say hi to them.” -Baekhyun said


But deep inside him he knew they’re just faking their smiles in front of him and they were not pleased having him around. 


“I don’t understand. Please bring me back home. I want to go home.” -Taehyung requested.


“listen.. I am your father Taehyung-aa your Mom wrote a letter to me before she died and she wanted me to look after you. I promise to take care of you, this will be your new home and make yourself comfortable.” -Baekhyun told him.


But as long as he stays there he endured his brother’s bullying and immoral attitude. Sometimes they hit him without reason, they set his books on fire and worst is they throw spoiled Kimchi in his closet when he has new once. Also he live like a housemaid at home whenever Baekhyun was away from business trip.


On Taehyung’s 12th grade Baekhyun came back with another kid with him. Just like the same scene he experienced his step mother and brothers welcomed them its just that the kid was younger than him when he first came to the mansion.


His name is Jungkook.. Just like him he is a child from another woman and just like him they hate the new kid that’s why he looked after him so they won’t do the same thing they did to him. Sometimes he teaches him how to write and read but he’s just too fascinated with cartoons and robot toys.


Years has passed and Taehyung graduated from college. His Dad decided him to be the heir of the Baek company but he refuses even his brothers complained. He received a slap on his face for disrespecting and rejecting Baekhyun’s offer.


“and then what?! Just like how you give me this mansion but I end up enduring my brothers attitude?! No thanks I could stand on my own. You have 3 kids to be the heir of your company and that excludes me!”- Taehyung said and left them.


“Stop! If you want to live bring him with you!” -Hani said and pushed Jungkook towards Taehyung.
“Hani-aa!” -Baekhyun yelled.


“What?! I am sick of accepting bastards in my house! Stop bringing some child who didnt come from me. What are you two waiting for? LEAVE!” - Hani said.


Taehyung brought his step brother with him. It was difficult on his first year of working while paying bills he has to spend for his brother’s schooling but he endured everything for them to live. 


He decided to build a marketing business and it grew up well. Within less than year he was able to reach the same level of his father’s company profit but he didn’t stop there he even tried to invest in travel companies from taxi to bus to trucks to airplanes and now the cruise ship he has been exploring his business career and exploring more to find some opportunities. Now the V group is the top business organization in Asia.
--
“Boss we’re already here!”-Jhope said as he knock on his window


He went out and didn’t see any cruise ship there, but speed boats are parked beside the bridge can be noticed.


“We have to ride here so we could pass through the ship secretly.” -Jhope said and he assisted V to ride the speed boat.
--
Seulgi rushed to Joohyun’s home they were busy making kimchi before they open their mini restaurant for lunch. She tried so hard to breathe as she was so tired running to see Irene. 


“I need your help!” -Seulgi said between her gasps.


“aish not now Seulgi-aa.. We’re busy can’t you see?” -Irene told her and continued mixing the kimchi with her bare hands.


“Come on Unnie-aa I just need you to do me a favor. Have you heard about the V group’s first ever cruise ship?”-Seulgi asked her.
Irene shrugged her shoulder expressing her lack of interest with what Seulgi is saying. She’s been busy every night and day to hear some news about something she wouldn’t benefit.


“Unnie dont give me that look. Jaebal.”- Seulgi said. “I need someone to replace me there I have a scheduled exam at school today.”
“Seulgi-aa.. How many times did you had a problem with your time? Can’t you see you’re struggling doing your job and schooling together. Just give up studying okay?” -Irene said.


Taeyeon side bumped Irene with her waist “How could you suggest something like that. Stop upseting your friend.” 


“Unnie are you sure you don’t want it? Its just an overnight duty and its $50 per hour.”- Seulgi said.


“$50?!” -Joohyun’s eyes widened “why didn’t you tell me immediately? I’ll just dressed up and tell me what I need to do!” 


Irene arrived at the central port where the V group royal ship is dock wearing the black and gold uniform that Seulgi gave her also the beret where Seulgi’s name was printed. It has a 10 ft bridge from the ground before the main entrance of the ship she immediately made her way in order for her not to become too late.


Okay this is what you’re going to do.. As soon as you entered the ship a big lobby will welcome you but you have to make sure not to show how fascinated you are at the place since we already trained a week before the opening day. Look for Mr. Jhope he will be wearing a maroon coat with gold pocket square he’s someone’s secretary and listen to his orders.”

 
As soon as Joohyun entered the lobby her eyes widened but she was able to close her jaw after being too amazed with the view. The scenery is more than what she expected chandelier made of crystals and golds, staircase made of shiny wood, carpeted floor and airconditionized lobby.


She came back to her senses after someone bumped to her accidentally. She shakes her head and noticed some men standing at the side of the lobby. They are the VIP’s secretary waiting for their personal steward.


“Annyeonghasaeyo you must be Mr. Jhope. I am Bae... Kang Seulgi your steward for the day.”- Joohyun introduced herself.


“Oh annyeonghasaeyo. You’re earlier than I expected.” -Jhope greet back.


“The next thing you should do once you met him is to lead the way to the room he booked. His room is located at the 7th floor of the ship, the elevator heading to the suite room is at the right side corner of the lobby make sure that you’ll make him enter first before you.”


“kamsamnida.”-Jhope said as Joohyun offered him to get inside first.


“Once you reached the 7th floor make sure you’ll open the door for him. The key is inside your uniform’s pocket and offer him a sit on the couch once you get inside the room.” 


They finally entered the suite room and still it amazed Joohyun. It seems like they’re no longer in a cruise ship it feels like she’s inside a mansion. Long couch with flat screen TV, a Kitchen with long slender countertop and flat cabinets as if they’re comouflage on the walls. 


“Listen here.” -Jhope said that made Joohyun once again come back to her senses. “I want you to get the food at the kitchen now and make sure to deliver it here at exactly 6pm. Don’t be late, my Boss doesn’t want to eat even a minute late from his dinner time.”


“Yes Mr. Jhope. I’ll be making my way back now. Please enjoy your stay.” -Joohyun bowed and calmly walked outside the room.
Jhope rushed to the bilge of the ship to meet Taehyung he rushed to the elevator and descend at the fire exit and found Taehyung standing at the side holding his frustration. When Jhope pulled him to reach his room some of the dirty dust have sticked to his face and some used cigarettes have stick to his shoes.


On the other hand Baekhyun together with Hani and their sons arrived at the cruise ship they were approached by Jungkook on his hoverboard.


He went off and bowed to his Dad but not to his step siblings and step mom. 


“Is that how you really should act in a formal event?”- Hani said.


“Omo.. Is that how you should greet someone in a formal party?” -Jungkook sarcastically said. “How about my step brothers? It looks like they’ve been getting older under your roof waiting for you to feed them everyday.” 


Ravi attempted to punch him in the face but he was stopped by his brothers and his Dad. “Stop fighting you’re embarrassing Taehyung and our family.” -Baekhyun commanded. “Let’s get inside the event hall.” 


Jungkook step backwards riding on his hoverboard telling his family that he hates to go with them. He went straight to Taehyung’s room and met him there. He gave his brother his warmest and tightiest hug and he also did.


“you got taller.. What are you eating?”- Taehyung asked him.


“Nothing much.. I just enjoy some bowl of noodles while doing some paper works.. You know its hard to be a CEO. Unlike you.. You have Acting CEOs for your business.” -Jungkook said


Jungkook is the CEO of a well known gaming company The Bulletproof gaming station. He has reached his dad’s profit by this year and decided to be independent to work the company on his own. After all he wanted to show his step brothers how good he is compared to them.


Jimin arrived at his room one of his acting CEO in V group extended companies. He was informed that his family has arrived the event hall and they’re all waiting for him and Jungkook.