HINDRANCE

THE IMPOSTORS

Taehyung just reasoned out anything that he could to make Joohyun stop being worried and he was able to get away with it after he gave her a tight hug while they’re lying on the bed. “Keep the lights open. I want to look at you while sleeping.” She commanded.

“Wae?” He asked but he obeyed. “You know I’m way too handsome. You might end up skipping your sleep and suffer the next day if you plan to look over me while I’m asleep.”

“Tsh. Just where did that confidence come from?” She asked but she agrees. Taehyung just respond with a smile. Working at the barbecue shop seems to be way better than working at the office. “Chamkaman.” she said and it made Taehyung interrupt his sleep again.

“I am still wondering why did your brother brought me at the barbecue shop?” Joohyun suddenly remember when she walked with Jungkook. Since she can’t remember that she spent a day with Taehyung at the shop way back years ago.

He giggles and she knew there’s something in that giggles. She narrowed her eyes and moved closer to him. “What is it?” but he can’t help but to make soft giggles and she can’t take it anymore so she jokingly hit his chest with her palm.

“Well back then when I was still pretending as Seungho, I followed you at that barbecue shop where you used to spend time with Seulgi and CEO Yook’s wife.” He confessed. “and when you’re no longer around I usually eat there if I got a chance.”

She frowned and her eyebrows almost melt. She didn’t expect that Taehyung did that before and she was clueless. So she gave him a tighter hug and pillowed on his chest. “So you’re following me that time?”

“Cause it was already late. You should have just told me about it.” He said.

The next morning.. Taehyung was able to prepare their breakfast. He’s already dressed up while Joohyun just finished wearing her casual wear for today. “Come over and eat!” Taehyung said and within a second Joohyun sit down opposite to him placing some meat and feeding him some soup.

“You should feed yourself.” Taehyung said after he swallow his food.

“Ne!” She said with a smile “By the way you have to update me what you are doing every now and then at work. I should be aware of your whereabouts and going back to work is something we didn’t discuss.”

Taehyung exhales but he nods in agreement. He apologized for deciding on his own and promised to Joohyun that he will inform her starting from now on about his plans. However, he realized that it will be difficult for him to update her every now and then with pictures since he is currently working in her office and he doesn’t want her to know as of the moment.

Taehyung dropped Joohyun at the shop and kissed her goodbye. The two girls met inside and Joohyun found her friend wiping the tables so she helped by fixing the chairs. “I’m sorry about this Seulgi-yaah I know it’s you’re currently preparing for your wedding but I ended up interrupting it.”Joohyun said.

“Don’t think about it and we’re not in a rush.”Seulgi said to make her friend feel better.

Later that day, it’s already 12nn and the two are currently having lunch together. The owner somehow has a kind heart that she make their lunch for free. Joohyun took a photo of her food and send it to Taehyung.

“This is my Lunch today, what’s yours?”

“Don’t tell me you’re sending that to Taehyung.” Seulgi said.

“Well I already sent it to him.”

It made her friend cringe. “Listen Joohyun unnie you guys are no longer teenagers. Why would you do that? It’s not like he’s out of the country for you to update him every now and then.” Seulgi complained.

“Aish whatever you say.” She said with her chin up and eyes are still glued on her phone. “This is something what true lovers do.”Joohyun said.

“Arasseo who am I to judge? You guys haven’t seen each other for 5 years.” Seulgi said.

After having lunch Joohyun managed to do her duties at the shop and checking her phone from time to time. She already sent tons of updates to Taehyung but she didn’t get any single reply from him. she didn’t feel bad about it at all but for her, a single text message will probably make her day at the shop.

On the other hand, the reason why Taehyung can’t reply to her messages is because he’s becoming very busy as the day passes by. Without a week he was able to establish his name at Joohyun’s company which makes more investors and more business deals crave for him. it even make it hard for him to check his phone and he usually have his lunch during a meeting.

After his last meeting he used his spare hour to check the documents before going to fetch Joohyun. It made him realized that Joohyun really had a hard time even taking care of herself for the past 5 years since her work demands are no joke.

“You okay?” Solar asked.

Taehyung drop the paper on her desk and leaned backward on his seat. “I just feel bad for her, I’m totally clueless of what she has been doing.” He said with a deep exhales.

“So do you think if I didn’t make Irene Cotillard, will Joohyun handle all of this?” Solar said and as the day passes by it made Taehyung realized how important Irene Cotillard is in Joohyun’s life.

Solar and Taehyung was able to say goodbye to each other and separate ways at the parking lot. Taehyung fell asleep while on their way to the shop and he didn’t notice that they already arrived. Joohyun was already waiting outside and notice from afar that Taehyung has been sleeping so she gestured his driver not to wake him up as she carefully gets inside the car. She waved goodbye to Seulgi and prompted Taehyung’s head to lean towards her.

“Oh you’re already here and we’re already here.” He said as he realized that they’re already in front of their home.

The two went inside and both of them exhales after they made an eye contact. They realized that none of them spare some time to buy the groceries. It made Joohyun upset again thinking that it was supposed her responsibility not to let their fridge and cabinets empty but she failed to do so. Now they wouldn’t even have ramen for dinner.

Taehyung doesn’t have energy to have dinner anymore while Joohyun lost her appetite blaming herself again for being too irresponsible. Taehyung hugged her tight “Don’t worry. We won’t die if we skip dinner tonight.” He said to make her feel better.

“What if you will have to skip meals often because I failed to do my job here?” Joohyun shyly asked.

Taehyung hugged her tighter. “I think even if I die in hunger I’ll still feel the same way towards you.” He assured her.

“Gumawo for loving me despite I’m lacking with what men expects from a woman.” She said.

The next morning Joohyun was awaken by a gentle knock on their room. She realized that Taehyung is no longer at her side. She checked her phone and noticed that Taehyung changed her wallpaper to his picture and he left a message.

From Taehyung

I am sorry that you have to wake up without me today. I need to get up early for work and I don’t want to ruin your beautiful sleep, I changed your wallpaper so I’ll be the one you’ll see first thing in the morning. Breakfast is ready at the kitchen and have a great time at work today. I love you.

She smiled atleast she had a message from him in the morning since he failed to do so yesterday. Another set of knocks came from her door again which made her stand up from her bed and opened the door. It was Taehyung’s driver.

Driver: Madam Cotillard your breakfast is ready, President Kim asked me to wake you up before 8am if you failed to wake up an hour before.

She thanked him and went to the kitchen. It seems like Taehyung was able to fill their kitchen early in the morning and even managed to make her brealfast and her lunch for later.

“President Kim told me to buy some groceries last night and have it delivered here at 5am.” The driver said.

“So he’s already awaked at 5am?”

“Ne, he made his way to work at 6am.” The driver said.

After arriving at work, Joohyun decided to separate empty bottles from one container but she was pre occupied with her curiosity of what Taehyung is doing. Having an inconsistent schedule was not a part of his work and as far as she can remember way back 5 years ago he can leave his work whenever he wants to since he has acting CEOs

“Ms BAE!” Seulgi shouted at her and it startled her that made her drop an empty bottle of beer.

“Yah! Look what you did.” Joohyun said as she breathes rapidly after Seulgi intentionally jumped scare her.

“I’ll clean it. Since you seems lost and you’re not yourself today.” She said as she can predict that there’s something wrong.

“and how can you say so?” She asked but Seulgi just stared at her containers and realized that she’s not separating bottles properly so she immediately took atleast 3 bottles at a time and focused on her work but Seulgi held her hand and stopped her.

“What’s bothering you?” She asked her friend.

Joohyun sat down on the nearest chair she could pull and she exhales. She told her friend everything from her being irresponsible, losing time to spend with Taehyung and even how she’s dying out of curiosity with what Taehyung was doing. She’s just too afraid to ask him in details since she don’t want to pressure him and it scares her that it might start an argument between them and it’s well pretty obvious that Taehyung is trying to get away with it every time she starts to ask him.

“Well if that bothers you. You may take a day off tomorrow and check what your boyfriend has been doing.” The owner butts in as she intentionally heard Joohyun’s dilemma. “But that means you have to extend one more day to render your missed day tomorrow.”

“Ne! kamsamnida” she thanked her with a brighter face and somehow her mood changes after hearing those from her current boss. “Seulgi aa don’t tell Jimin about this. I don’t want him to know that I’ll be going to his work by surprise.”

“Oh what are you planning to do? I just want to inform you that whatever you will find out, we can no longer drink it out here.” Seulgi jokingly said.

“Aish what are you sayin don’t give me negative thoughts jebal!” She frustrated said.

“I am not giving you negative thoughts. I just want you to be prepare on it, I mean you know our instincts right? It never fails us, plus you already mentioned that he’s trying to escape whenever you ask about it so please at least be prepared.”

Joohyun covered her ears and shake her head “Aish I don’t want to hear that.”

The owner of the shop was somehow kind hearted and she can see that Joohyun is so uncomfortable and bothered that day. So she dismissed the girls too early and seeing Joohyun changed mood made her somehow relief. She doesn’t want to ruin her day just because of her personal issues.

“Do you want to grab some popsicles?” Seulgi asked her since it’s way too early to come home and besides Joohyun didn’t finish her lunch as it was too obvious that she lost her appetite.

Joohyun agrees so the two went to the nearest mini mart from the shop and bought some popsicles. The cold sensation on Joohyun’s tongue and mouth made her crave for food and as a good friend without even telling Seulgi, her friend already managed to get her a bowl of ramen and a can of soda.

“Gumawo”

“You really don’t have to tell me I can already read it by just looking at your face. Mani mogo.” Her friend said and it made her Seulgi crave too so she didn’t forget to get herself some ramen and sausages too

Apparently the two are having their meals nearest to the express way. In the middle of their conversation a familiar luxury vehicle from USA caught her attention and interrupted her talking to her friend.

“What is it?” Seulgi asked her friend after she slurped some noodles.

It happened that Luxury vehicle is so familiar to her since the owner is the only person in the world who owns that kind of vehicle. A well-known company of vehicle made it specially for her. She grabbed her phone and searched her name.

ASHLEY NICOLLETE FRANGIPANE OF HALSEY TEL. CO. SAFELY ARRIVED IN SEOUL SOUTH KOREA.

“Halsey.”

“Who?” Seulgi snatched Joohyun’s phone and read the article. It didn’t post any details of her stay in South Korea but one thing Seulgi is for sure. She’s here for business and it has something to do with the V group and Joohyun’s company. “Click” it startled Seulgi and realized that Joohyun break her chopstick intentionally.

“Miane Seulgi aa but I have to go somewhere.”

“wait I have nothing to do as well. I’ll go with you.” Seulgi said and she just followed her friend who brisk walks on her way.

Joohyun kept on calling Solar but she’s not responding to her calls and Taehyung as well. She was so frustrated that she even threw her phone on the street crossed her arms and bit her lower lip.

Seulgi politely took her phone and put it inside her pocket she knew that there’s something troubling her friend so she made herself as her company as of the moment.

Joohyun doesn’t know what to do and she don’t want to go home as of the moment. She doesn’t want to bring the negative energy that she is currently carrying. So Seulgi decided to take her friend for a shopping at the mall. Joohyun decided to go with her but her thoughts of halsey is still running through her mind.

While checking some clothes to fit on and some shoes with jewelries, Seulgi accidentally bumped into a lady and it startled the lady to see Joohyun. After few blinks Joohyun realized that it was Yoona. So she bowed at her and prompted Seulgi to bow as well.

“Oh it’s Im Yoona. The lady of the hour.” Seulgi compliments.

“Well that was years ago way back when I still don’t have a child.” Yoona said. “So it’s true you’re alive.” Yoona said as she cant believe Joohyun is standing in front of her.

“I am sorry for my friend’s clumsiness.”

“No don’t be there’s so much pretty things here that prevent any woman to watch where they’re going.”

Seulgi laughs “That’s right. Thank you for making me comfortable you’re quite intimidating.” She said.

Yoona laughs thinking Seulgi was joking since she looked way better than her. “Anyway are you guys also here for Halsey’s exclusive party?”

“She has an exclusive party?” Joohyun asked.

“Yes! Uhmm could you tell us the details please?”

“Sure. I know it’s not her thing to give some invitations but here you go.” She said as she text message the location and time to Seulgi.

After getting what they need Seulgi and Joohyun excused themselves from Yoona and the three exchanged bows for good bye. The two ladies decided to check in at the hotel where Halsey’s exclusive party will happen.

“I knew it!” Joohyun said and she intentionally sway the vase causing it to break on the floor.

“Why are you so mad? I mean is she that dangerous?” Seulgi asked.

Halsey is a dangerous woman that every woman should be afraid of. She came from a high class family, she’s a VVIP wherever she’s going and she doesn’t usually fly out of the country for business deals. That’s why it scared Joohyun to see her vehicle roaming around the express way of south korea. Halsey may be a rich and expensive woman but not anyone knows her personally. Those who knew her are aware that she’s into alluring man that she want regardless if he’s married or not. She has been doing that ever since she made a name in the industry and it happened that those who can’t defend or fight for her will live their lives in the worse way.

“So what makes you angry?” Seulgi asked.

“What if you’re right with that instinct thing? What if Taehyung knew all this time that she’ll fly here just to have an exclusive party?” Joohyun asked.

Seulgi gave her disagreement. “you know those words came out from my mouth but I know Taehyung will not cheat on you.”

“Then why does he have to be so secretive about his whereabouts!?” Joohyun complained. “Let’s end our conversation here. I’ll find it on my own.”

The two hired a makeup artist and a fashion designer to dress them well for the exclusive party which they were not invited. “Madam may I know what will be the theme of the party you guys will attend?” The makeup artist asked the ladies. They looked at each other and none of them could answer. So the makeup artist just styled them in a way that their get up will be accepted in any kind of theme.

After having a full body massage, foot spa and some nail service the two are ready for a party which they’re not invited. Regardless of how important person are invited in that party Joohyun still managed to chin up showing every edges of her jaw poised perfectly with her pastel pink dress and high heels.

They arrived at the entrance of the area and Joohyun was not surprised that most guests are male who are currently welcomed inside by some hotel staffs. “By just looking at male attendees. I can say what kind of woman she really is.” Seulgi whispered.

Joohyun nods and made her way to the entrance skipping the line that the guests made before entering the area. “excuse me.” The staff said after he blocked Joohyun and Seulgi’s way inside. She received a death stare from Joohyun but he loves his job more than anything else. Making an eye contact was difficult but he managed between his stutters “I’m sorry but we don’t have female guests invited tonight.”

“What?” Joohyun said with a firm voice.

The staff politely to them away from the entrance but they don’t want to. “One touch of your hand on my skin and you’ll going to see yourself jobless by tomorrow.” Joohyun threatened him. by the way she looks and by the sound of her voice made him realized that she’s someone he should be afraid of. So he stepped backward but still managed to block the entrance.

“Ms. Kang Seulgi?”

“Jong in ssi..” his former colleague greeted her and despite they didn’t have a quite smooth relationship she knew by this time she’s going to need his help. He is currently wearing the hotel’s uniform which tells her that Jong in is currently working at the hotel where the party will be held. “I badly need your help. We need to get inside.”

“Miane Ms. Kang but the event is hosted by a VVIP guest and we can’t just let uninvited guest go inside.” Jong in said.

“How did you know that we’re not invited?” Joohyun asked.

“We were informed that there will be no female guests for that room’s party.” Jong in reasoned out with an apology. “May I invite you to my office instead?”

Seulgi pursed her lips and stepped backward with a slight shake of her head. The last time that she was with Jong in in a room was not pleasant at all but Joohyun got the message “Lead the way.”

“What? Joohyun no.” She disagrees but still managed to follow.

The three were able to settle in Jongin’s office. He still feels the same towards Seulgi and he knew whatever he’ll do he cant maje it up to her. After a couple of minutes one of the hotel staffs arrived bringing two pairs of their regular uniform. Jong in suggested that if they badly want to come inside they should at least disguise as a staff.

“So we’re gonna be wearing this?” Seulgi said.

“Miane, that’s the best thing I can do. I’m sure Chairman Park will be shocked to see you in ths uiniform.” Jong in said.

“What!? Jimin is here? He’s invited?” She surprisingly asked. It’s not that he doesn’t trust her future husband at all but he knew how poor is Jimin’s tolerance with alcohol and anyone could take advantage of him because of that.

The two didn’t waste a minute and wear the uniform Jong in handed to them. They were also instructed with the pathways of the function hall so they won’t be lost and Jong in also advised them to wear of their make ups.

Seulgi and Joohyun managed to enter the area bringing bucket of ice with champagne and a tray. The two are just standing at the corner being polite to all of the guest offering some glass whoever passed by them. After an hour of standing the two found Yoona and Johnny, they realized that only married female guests was invited and with less than a minute Taehyung, Jimin, Sungjae and some of the rest of V group’s acting CEO arrived at the area. what Shocked Joohyun the most was Solar appeared behind Taehyung and she comfortably assists him together with his acting CEO on their seat.

“Solar” Joohyun said while biting her lower lip. She can’t believe how comfortable Solar is in taking care of Taehyung. She even got him and his CEOs something they could munch and pour some wine in their glass.

“Why is she acting like that to Taehyung. Is she someone you know?” Seulgi asked but she didn’t get any reply to Joohyun all she know is she’s uncomfortable with what they are witnessing right now and it seems like Joohyun is no longer at the mood.

-

“Ms. Solar can you hand us a bowl of fruits please?” Taehyung politely asked and Solar obeyed. She walked 20 steps away from his group and approached the food station she already got the tongs but when she was about to reach for a plate Joohyun pulled her really hard making her almost fell on the floor. The noise from the loud music was prevented Solar’s shout to be overheard.

“Irene?” She muttered but before she could ask further question Joohyun managed to drag her at the hotel’s sky lounge which is 15 staircase away from the room. There are quite few guests that enjoyed the fresh air of the area but Joohyun couldn’t appreciate the view not because she’s afraid of heights but because she’s furious about the situation. “What are you wearing?” She asked.

“Is this the reason why I can’t receive anything from you regarding work? Did you switched your boss and secretly suit yourself at the V group?” Joohyun asked.

Solar just exhales and fan herself using her hand. She knew any kind of explanation that she wants to hear should come from Taehyung and not from her. So she stayed silent.

“Yah answer me!”

“Joohyun!”

The two girls turned their head and realized it was Taehyung. Joohyun just bowed her head and find it difficult to make an eye contact with him. “You guys should talk.” Solar suggested so she left the two alone.

“Ms. Solar can you bring these people downstairs? I want to talk to her alone.” Taehyung politely requested and Solar managed to bring everyone downstairs except Taehyung and Joohyun.

Joohyun crossed her arms and looked away from her Man. Her eyes are narrowed and her eyebrows might squish together because of her current mood. Taehyung managed to put both of his hands on her arm untangling it from being crossed. “I didn’t expect you to be here.”

“Oh it seems like seeing me tonight doesn’t please you at all. Please excuse me and enjoy your party.” Joohyun said and attempted to leave but Taehyung pulled her strong enough for her back to meet her trunk give her a tight back hug and leaned her chin over her shoulder.

“I know this isn’t the right time to make an eye contact with you so let’s stay like this.” Taehyung said. “I don’t know how you made your way here but if it frustrates you seeing me in attending a party without you I’m sorry.” He apologized.

Hearing him apologize made her heart soften as if she no longer need to hear more explanation but she don’t want to be seen crying by Taehyung. “Why is Solar so comfortable in assisting you. Did she managed to transfer in your company?”

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous of your secretary?” Taehyung asked

“Yah!” She detached herself and faced him bravely. “Is this the reason why you’re so secretive about your whereabouts?”

“Yes.”

“I knew it! You’re having an affair with my secretary! Did you intentionally let her wear that white fit dress?”

“No.” He smiled. “I miss you when you’re jealous.”

“Stop it. I’ll be staying in my penthouse from now on.”

“Don’t forget to pack my things as well.” He jokingly said.

“Shut up!”

“Bae Joohyun, saranghae..” Taehyung said. “I’m saying it all over again cause it seems like you already forgot that my heart only belongs to you.”

She exhales and was speechless. Sometimes being Irene Cotillard finds it hard for her to calm down and to tame down that she even forgot that she could listen first before getting angry.

“I love you Bae Joohyun and I am truly sorry for not letting you know about this.” He apologized once again.

“Forget it. It seems like you also intentionally invited a guest from abroad who’s badly craving for men.” Joohyun furiously said. She didn’t meant those words to come out from but Taehyung makes her very comfortable to express her thoughts.

“Halsey?” He asked with a nod. “It’s true that I made her come here cause I want to personally cut her connection in Cotillard enterprise.”

“Coti.. what?!”

“Well you know with her personal attitude, most of your investors and partners are relying to her company and in that case she can easily manipulate the growth of your company that’s why your statistics have been fluctuating.” Taehyung said, after reviewing the history of Cotillard enterprise it showed that most investors who are bankrupt because of their personal connection with Halsey are the reason why Cotillard enterprise finds it difficult to stabilize their status.

“You mean.. you’re working under my company?” Joohyun asked and was finally able to look him in the eye.

Taehyung nods, held her in her arms and pulled her closer. “actually Cotillard Enterprise is anticipating 25 partnership lost but we already made 23 deals from companies around South east asia and some Japanese investors too, we just need to hold unto them and take care of them.”

“Tae… this is supposed to be my work.” She said.

“I am sorry that you have to do this kind of work for the past 5 years. I’m sure you weren’t able to have a good sleep and nice meal because of the nature of this work.” Taehyung said. “I don’t want this to be hard for you after your work at the barbecue shop.”

“Miane.” Joohyun said and hugged him tight. “I thought you’re trying to hide your whereabouts because you’re cheating on me.”

“Impossible. And if you’re wondering how did I know you’re here. I actually know it was you by just seeing you from afar when you came out from the staff’s room.” Taehyung said. It happened that Taehyung was just standing 40 steps away from Joohyun when she went out from the staff’s room and being so inlove with her, his eyes just knew to whom it should stick. “I intentionally asked Solar to get me some fruits.”

“what?” She asked while pouting since Taehyung is just staring at her and smiling. The way she dress and the way he dress plus the cold breeze of fresh air makes him reminisce of their first meeting at the cruise ship.

“You still look the same. Even with your blue eyes.” Taehyung said and he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

She apologized once again but Taehyung realized that she missed her more and she just look so damn attractive even she gives her a worried emotion. So Taehyung quickly pulled her closer and grabbed her by her . “Maybe we can settle your concern at the restroom.”

Joohyun’s eyes went big and gave Taehyung a gentle tap on her chest as she tries to detach herself. “Let go now Kim Taehyung, don’t make it hard for me this uniform is tight and fit from my waist down to my knees.” She warned.

“alright. Go to the lobby I’ll tell the driver to wait for us there. You go now I’ll just say goodbye to my CEOs.” Taehyung said.

It didn’t take a lot of time for Taehyung to leave his CEO’s at the event and it was also easy for Joohyun to meet him at the vehicle that he used to go to the party. Taehyung was making his way at the parking lot when he found his driver outside his car and also Joohyun is already inside as well.

Taehyung politely dismissed his driver and gave him an additional tip before he could live the two alone. He went inside the car and gave Joohyun a peck before he could start the engine. She was quite silent and avoidant on the road, she doesn’t speak a word. She’s having mixed emotions and has difficutly settling down whether she’s annoyed, embarrassed or irritated.

“You seemed to be quiet.” Taehyung asked while his eyes are on the road.

Joohyun breathes heavily. She couldn’t hide her emotions. “Pull over.” She requested politely.

“Here?”

But he didn’t get any response so Taehyung decided to follow her command after he found a safe place he could pull over the car.

Joohyun immediately went outside the car. Leaned her back to it and made a couple of deep breathes while she pushes her hair backwards.

“What’s the matter?”

And with just his calm question, Joohyun suddenly cry like a child. She even lean to her boyfriend as she know making physical contact with him will only make her feel at ease.

“I am sorry for being such a jerk I shouldn’t have made wrong accusation towards you. I was just really jealous that you’re at that woman’s party.”

Taehyung smiled, it’s true that how Joohyun acted earlier made him feel nervous. She’s really intimidating and smart now but her love for him never changed. He gave her small taps on her back so she could calm down for a while.

Joohyun was able to settle her emotions. She even had a nap while on their way home. However they noticed Solar’s vehicle at their place before Taehyung could even park the car.

“What is she doing here?” Joohyun strangely asked with some wrinkled on her forehead. She doesn’t want to see Solar at their home cause she knew she’ll gonna end up talking about business.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and took her bag. It didn’t surprised Joohyun how did Solar entered their premises but Taehyung was quite amazed.

“So what are you doing here? Come on tell me.” Joohyun asked while she sits on the couch.

“Is that really how you should be treating me Joohyun? For real? After a long time?”Solar said

“You’re annoying why are you here?”

“You stole my boss.”

“I did not steal anyone. He’s my boyfriend and I’m his responsibility. So please stop accusing me and you may leave.” Joohyun said.

“How long are you planning to stay here?” solar confidently asked before Joohyun could even leave the living room.

It made Joohyun paused for a while. Her eyes met Taehyung’s and he didn’t fail to smile at her even he clearly heard what just Solar asked. Joohyun tried to give him a smile but she couldn’t her worried face says it all.

So Taehyung hold her both shoulders “Talk to her. I’ll be waiting inside our bed room.”

Joohyun sits down in front of her secretary and she makes sure to let her know how already annoyed she is right now. “You planned this. Why would you ask me that question while he’s around?”

“He is your partner and he has to know.”

“I know but.. not now. You should atleast inform me what you have to ask. No it was my fault. I should have oriented you first how you should behave when he’s around.” Joohyun said as she closes her eyes brushing her fingertips on her forehead.

“You need to go back next week.” Solar said.

“Next week!?”

“Unless you wanna dissolve the company.”

“No!” She immediately answered. “You know how much we worked hard for that.”

“Joohyun? Irene? Whatever. I know you have found your happiness here for a while but you still have a life to be fulfilled back in France. there are some things we can’t control. People will keep on asking and people will keep on looking for you and you know we don’t want them to be curious with your true personality because if they do we’ll gong to lose what we worked hard for,” Solar said, took her bag and left Irene sitting on the couch alone.