Kidnapped (2)

Spades & Hearts

Donghae stepped inside the cell, with a malicious smile plastered on his face. Yoona stood up clenching her fists while Taecyeon froze on the ground.

"Welcome, to the Jack of Trades' territory. Its where the Kings and Jesters live in. Don't worry, your other companions are being delt with the other Kings. We'll take care of you."

"There is no need for any introductions. Let us go, since all of you are not abiding by our deal." Yoona coldly replied back.

Donghae hilariously giggled as he took a step closer to Yoona. "It was all of you who were trespassing. Now, my beautiful Queen. We can give you a second chance if, all of you agree to our suggestion. If you all do, peace will overcome the whole of Solitaire."

Yoona prevented his hand from touching her face as she glared back. "I count that suggestion invalid. No matter what, you Kings aren't going to marry us. Now, LET US GO."

Donghae snickered as he gritted his teeth in annoyance. He noticed Taecyeon, helplessly whimpering on the floor. "Oh, look what we have here. It's one of your servants from before. Quite a strong build though." He started to poke Taecyeon's shoulder as Taecyeon instantly stood up and pushed Donghae to the wall, in an immense force. Although his hands were tied, he was infuriated and his bloodshot fury eyes glared at Donghae. Donghae responded back by pushing Taecyeon away from him, and started to control him with his hand. Taecyeon dropped on the floor on his knees and let out a piercing scream. Yoona was flabbergasted as she squatted down, anxiously calming Taecyeon down.

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT STRONG? I'm more POWERFUL than YOU! It's time for you to take your own medicine." Donghae mercilessly inflicting pain to Taecyeon's brain as he smirked.

"STOP IT! YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" Without hesitation, Yoona grabbed Donghae's collar, glaring straight in his eyes.

Taecyeon couldn't bear with the agony striking in his mind. "PLEASE! STOP! IT'S EXCRUTIATING. AHHHHHHH!!" He was screaming as he felt himself being tortured, on the floor. After much hesitation, Donghae halted and Taecyeon shivered constantly on the ground. Yoona rushed to his side frantically checking if he was alright as her eyes were b with tears.

Donghae fixed his suit and exhaled. "Yoona, if you don't want me to manipulate him again, come with me. I'll give you 15 seconds."

Taecyeon was astounded that he held onto Yoona's wrist tightly. "...P-Please...don't..g-go..." he shuddered. A tear escaped from Yoona's eyes as she touched his left cheek. "I'll be back. We'll escape don't worry." She stood up, gloomily left Taecyeon alone in the cell as she walked out from the door, Donghae shutting it locked. Taecyeon cuddled himself in one corner, weeping silently. His heart and energy seemed to die out as he thought about Yoona, and his escape. Unfortunately, only tears were just flowing freely down his stunned face. I have to escape here, as fast as I can. I have to find the others sooner or later. I can't let the Kings take Yoona away. He clenched his fists tightly. 

 

After being visited by the Kings, Yuri, Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Junho sighed in exasperation. With their doors locked, it was  difficult to escape from the cells. Nichkhun and Yuri crumpled down on the floor, leaning against the wall. Wooyoung and Junho was figuring out of how to escape.

"Damn! How the hell are we gonna get out of here?!" Wooyoung shrugged. Junho was calming himself down, closing his eyes. It's as if he was dreaming about something but, he was gathering some sort of 'energy'.

 

"Any idea where the others are, Hunter?" Yuri asked out of the blue. Nichkhun turned to his left side to look at her.

"I believe that Yoona had been taken away from the Kings, Taecyeon is behind this wall and Wooyoung on the other side behind that wall."

She gasped. "Why didn't you inform me earlier?!"

"My senses either come late or early. Well, it turned out to be late, so I couldn't do anything about it."

"Okay, without Yoona, that means we have a lesser chance to escape from here. Those Kings are really, suspicious."

Nichkhun extended his legs and crossed his arms. "We'll have to get out of here, somehow."

 

"What are you doing?" Wooyoung curiously glanced at Junho who was standing infront of the wall behind them.

"My x-ray vision, indicates that Nichkhun and a woman, are on the other side of this wall. Let me handle this." He shut his eyes closed and regained focus. All of a sudden, Wooyoung noticed that Junho's eyes were red and sparkling. Junho used his eyes to melt the hard and cold wall. Rays of powerful energy beam sparked through the wall. Wooyoung squinted his eyes as the light was ridiculously bright.

 

Yuri and Nichkhun heard and noticed the opposite side of the wall being 'cut' with some sort of laser. Just in a jiffy, there was a shape of a rectangle on the wall and Junho stepped inside with Wooyoung behind him. Yuri and Nichkhun's faces lit up as they stood up from the floor.

"Junho!" Nichkhun gave him a friendly hug as Junho grinned. Wooyoung and Yuri spaced out in a corner observing the two hunters.

"YAH! Why didn't you use your powers earlier?!" Wooyoung complained. Junho bitterly smiled.

"I'm sorry. I ran out of energy but I forced myself to use my remaining energy that was left inside me. Okay, don't look at me like that! At least I had used some energy to set us free." Junho rubbed the back of his neck while Wooyoung stood there pinching his temples.

"You must be the Cyclops. Pleasure to meet you Hunter. I'm Kwon Yuri, Queen of the Solitaire."

Junho sincerely bowed in front of her. "Ah, yes. I'm Lee Junho. Pleasure to meet you too your highness."

"Okay, enough talk. Junho! We still have this other wall to blast your laser against with." Yuri pointed to the wall behind them.

Junho stood infront of the wall and emitted laser through his eyes, melting the wall's surface.

 

Taecyeon noticed red rays sparkling on the wall. After a while, he noticed five people stepping inside grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey there big guy." Wooyoung approached him and helped him to get up.

Taecyeon's worries subsidised as soon as he knew they had a chance to escape. Now, he was only thinking about saving Yoona.

"Guys, how are we going to rescue Yoona AND escape from here?" Taecyeon looked at Yuri, hoping for an answer.

"Okay. Listen up and co-operate. Here's the plan..." Yuri briefly explained every single detail to the boys and they replied with constant nods.

"Junho, do your thing." Yuri gestured a hand towards the locked door and Junho did so as he was told.

 

Yoona couldn't help but to sigh continuously. She was sitting down on a metal chair, which was impossible to break nor destroy. It was a chair specially made for immortals though, she didn't doubt. The Kings probably weren't fools to let her escape easily. How the hell am I going to escape now? I hope the others are fine. She didn't want to think about it since it might upset her again. Two Jesters were guarding the door to be in complete secure. She recognized that, they had earplugs stuffed inside their ears. Those intelligent freaks. Of course, the Kings knew that a Queen has the ability to hypnotize a mortal. She rolled her eyes in irritation.

Since, the other Jesters guarding the rest of the cells didn't have any earplugs on, Yuri hypnotized them in one shot. The other boys dazed at her with their jaws dropping.

"It's a piece of cake~" She skipped towards the eerie hallway, with the others tagging along behind her. Nichkhun took the lead as he knew where Yoona was. They tiptoed swiftly and gently to avoid from being spotted by the Jesters. Nichkhun turned to his left and approached a metal door. Something in his head blinked as he knew that they were close to Yoona. Junho took over and emitted laser from his eyes infront of the metal door. The Jesters who were guarding, were abruptly pushed down on the floor being squashed by the heavy metal door. Yoona looked up and saw 5 Solitarians rushing to her side. Junho took care of the metal chair as his laser was stronger than it.

"Woah! I thought you couldn't deal with this chair since, it's made specially for us immortals. Anyway, thank you Hunter?" Yoona rubbed her wrists as she glanced at Junho.

"I'm Lee Junho. A Hunter from the North Club. A highly-gifted Cyclops." Junho bowed.

"Enough talk guys, I can sense danger ahead." Taecyeon nervously looked back.

"Alright, let's go!" Yoona briskly walked towards the door as the rest of them followed.

Although, they were smooth from the start of their escape, Jesters started to attack on them. Unfortunately, with Junho, Yoona and Yuri the group handled the Jesters effortlessly. However, as they were about to approach the exit, Siwon suspiciously appeared in a blink of an eye.

"Where do you all think, you're going?" he crossed his arms and rosed an eyebrow. The group blinked in utter surprise of Siwon's presence.

"Oh, right. The Solitarians, our welcomed guests. Quite a number of you here yeah? I'm Choi Siwon by the way. Invisibility is my game."

Siwon observed every single of them. How intriguing. Without hesitation, Yoona and Yuri attempted to attack Siwon but he vanished instantly. The other 4 guys opened the exit door as the Queens followed behind. Apparently, Siwon appeared in  front of them again, smirking. However, someone defended the Solitarians, which led Siwon dumbfounded.

"Go Solitarians! I'll take care of him!" the young man yelled.

"What about you?" Yoona asked.

"I'll catch up with you guys. Now GO!" After much chaos, the group ran through the gates as they made a successful escape.

 

Donghae witnessed the encounter from the window as he smiled in satisfaction.

"Leeteuk. I guess our plans, won't fail this time." He rested his back against his swivel chair humming quietly.

 

_______________________________