Brainwashed

Spades & Hearts

Seohyun's eyes fluttered as she tried to sit up. Kyuhyun who was sitting by his desk, stood up and sat beside her on his bed. He smiled and stared at her while she observed the surroundings as if she was an alien that just landed on Earth.

"Hey, princess." She faced the guy beside her and blinked. Suddenly, memories flooded her mind.

"Oh, Kyuhyun." she smiled and hugged him lovingly. Kyuhyun snickered as he hugged her back. He her hair and smelled her fragrance. It's good to have you back. Let us love again, Seohyun. He closed his eyes as they remained in that position for a while.

 

Sooyoung gasped as she bolted up from the bed. There was no one around her, not even a single living creature creeping around the circumstance. Where am I? Where are the others? Sudden realisation struck her, when flashbacks flooded her empty mind. She knew where she was. She knew what had happened to the others, even wondering why she could. I guess the spell wasn't strong enough for me. She held her neck and sighed. However, she had to act fast. She needed to save the others and to know the solution of how to wake them up from the spells. With light footsteps, she went up to the door tried to turn the doorknob, but to no avail. Damn it...How would she escape from this whole trap then?

 

Junho hid behind the rose bushes with Yonghwa and Chansung behind him. Switching on his x-ray vision, he tried to figure out who might be in their way, or perhaps who might catch them. Junho scanned the whole area before moving on and signalled the other two to follow quickly. Suddenly, Yonghwa heard someone talking.

"Yah! Hide quickly!" he grabbed both of their arms and pulled them behind another bush, lying down on the ground silently.

"Hey, did you hear anything?" a Jester whispered to his other companion.

"Not a single sound, but your mouth."

"Okay, nevermind. Let's go."

Both of the Jesters scurried off to another direction while the 3 Soldiers on the ground sighed in relief.

 

Sungmin and Sunny had managed to enter the mansion first, since Sungmin was the most familiar about his home. He didn't know why he did this and why he was helping Sunny but, it felt that it was the right thing to do, even though he was trying to obey his own brothers.

"Where exactly can we find them Sungmin?" Sunny whispered to his ear, while he was hiding behind a pillar.

He turned around to look at her. "Umm...we'll try to check every single door, without getting caught. Just stay behind me, I'll protect you."

Sunny's heart skipped a beat and just nodded blankly. Sungmin's cheeks flushed red once he had instructed her. Focus Sungmin, don't fall for her. Despite reminding himself over and over, he couldn't let go of her hand ever since they entered the mansion.

 

Jay was snapping his fingers, trying to flicker some flame while Junsu cautiously walked in front.

"Yo, Jun. Check this out." Junsu turned to face Jay and found him encircling a small fireball. As Jay raised both of his hands higher until his chest, he aimed the fireball towards Junsu's direction and fortunately attacked a Jester, who was now lying unconsciously on the grass. Junsu's mouth was agape while Jay couldn't stop blinking.

"It was an accident! I didn't-"

"Zip it." Junsu placed a finger on his own lips, indicating Jay to be quiet.

"Let's drag him out of here. Before any of his fellow Jester friends see this." Jay nodded with Junsu's idea and watched Junsu freezing the body until solid ice. Jay pushed the frozen figure under some bushes and both of them continued to run away.

 

As Nichkhun being a gifted Hunter, Taecyeon and Wooyoung have successfully entered the mansion as well.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Wooyoung asked the two.

"We're supposed to find the Queens in this gigantic mansion, idiot." Taecyeon replied back.

"Yeah, Taec's right. Now we're going to have to find them by checking hundreds of rooms. Just look at the number of floors! My senses aren't alert this time, so we have to find them carefully without any King or Jester holding onto us." Nichkhun sighed as he crossed his arms.

"Well Chansung has a god damn advantage right now." Wooyoung frowned.

"Oh well we're going to be lucky later, just wait and see~" Taecyeon took the lead while Nichkhun and Wooyoung grinned at his statement.

 

The Kings and the Queens have all gathered in the spacious dining room, where the atmosphere was exactly like the mood of their past. All of them were proposing a toast, as they raised their champagne glasses in the air. The guys were grinning ever so friendly, the ladies smiling joyfully.

"CHEERS!" All of them cheered in unison. Indeed, the Queens fell into the Kings' trap. They didn't even realize Sooyoung and Sunny weren't with them. It's as if the Kings were actually controlling their minds with just one crazy spell. All of them started being romantic by feeding, gazing and smiling at each other.     

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sungmin, who happened to be extremely anxious, was interrupted when Sunny mentioned his name.

"Sungmin. Anything wrong?"

"Ah...nothing...let's go."

Just act at the right time Sungmin. He was walking too abruptly that he accidentally fell on top of Sunny. Their eyes locked into a daze, finally caught up in the moment. Sungmin blushed as he picked himself up while Sunny stood up slowly, her eyes still focusing on Sungmin. Both of them awkwardly smiled at each other and walked towards the hallway. At that moment, Sungmin was aroused in his deep thoughts. He finally decided to help the Solitarians, instead of following his brothers' orders. Is this the right decision? To play it safe, he decided to confess his secret to Sunny at the right time.

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon stood beside each other at the balcony, staring at the stars.

"You look naturally beautiful." he smiled as he observed her delicate face.

"And you're always looking good."

He hugged her from behind, which made her giggle softly. "I missed you, my goddess."

"I have always been around. Since when did I leave?"

She turned around to look at him and he leaned closer to her face, inches apart. Taeyeon closed her eyes as his lips were about to touch hers.

"Yah, hyung." Both of them backed away immediately when they glanced at Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon linking arms. "Back to the party? Others are finding you two."

What a good timing Eunhyuk. Leeteuk frowned as he held hands with Taeyeon and joined the rest of the team in the grand living room. Finally, it was past midnight and both Kings and Queens went back to their own bedrooms in pairs. The Kings smirked in their thoughts as their plan succeeds.

 

__________________________________

What's up my dear readers! EXAMS ARE OVERRR 8D I can finally update more frequently now :DDDD and this chapter, might be a little bit confusing so uhh....just wait for the next chapter xD! And to my loyal subscribers, thank you for your patience! ^^ I appreciate all the love and support ;) Any questions, don't hesitate to ask :D HEHE~ *PPYONG*