Kidnapped (1)

Spades & Hearts

The five of them didn't mumble a word. The journey to the Jesters' territories was just surpassingly long. Although, they didn't complain or anything but, as Yoona glanced at the others, she knew that they were worn-out just by looking at how they trudged. Nichkhun was the only one who was tranquilized. He kept his paced, footsteps as he kept an alertly lookout through his way. Yuri was amazed at how Nichkhun was determined of saving his fellow companions. She knew that this guy was benevolent from the start. That was expected for all hunters usually. Taecyeon kept slient as he was beside Wooyoung most of the time. But he too, was alert since, there could be any Jester to attack them.

"Are we there yet?" Wooyoung whined as he broke the obsolete silence. The other four glared at him.

"Why? Are you indirectly articulating your exhaustion to us?" Yuri questioned.

Wooyoung was speechless as he dazed at her, almost petrified. "I...uhh...I'm not complaining. Just, asking." he stuttered. Taecyeon and Yoona covered their mouths as they silently held back their laughter. A smile formed on Nichkhun's face as he noticed Wooyoung blushing. Yuri smirked. "Do not worry Wooyoung. We're most likely approaching soon." Nichkhun winked at him.

All of a sudden, Nichkhun abruptly halted in his tracks. The others were baffled but they did not flinch.

"Don't speak." Nichkhun placed a finger on his lips indicating the others to follow. Apparently, they obeyed since they knew that the hunter senses danger. Taecyeon felt something inside his head buzzing. He was experiencing something like that they had encountered before. The aura he felt around him made a threat but, he looked around him and saw no one. Am I hallucinating? Unfortunately, everything happened too fast, that he witnessed Yoona and Yuri fainting, Wooyoung whimpering and Nichkhun struggling. Then, he was the next victim. A Jester, hit his head with a club and immediately remained unconscious, on the ground. All five were carried by the atrocious Jesters, taking them to their territory.

 

-At the Palace-

Tiffany was playing a melodious tune with her flute. The soothing music, matched along with the cherry blossom tree, swaying along with the calm wind. Upon hearing this, Junsu felt bewitched and unknowingly, finding the mesmerizing tune. He skipped towards the direction of the backyard. He looked up, and saw a beautiful human being playing the most synchronized melody he has ever heard.

"What a beautiful moment to hear the most melodious music in the calm evening." Junsu complimented as he sat on a bench, looking up. Tiffany gasped as she almost dropped her flute. She spotted Junsu sitting there, frowning.

"Why are you frowning?"

"Why didn't you continue?" Junsu pouted.

Tiffany chuckled as she gave him an eye-smile. Junsu blushed once he caught her smiling. "I'm sorry. Actually I want to resume but, I guess that's it for today." Junsu was startled as he noticed her placing the flute inside the case.

"Tiffany-ssi!...Umm, I meant your highness..."

Tiffany turned back to face him. "What is it?"

"I would like to hear you playing that amazing flute of yours~"

"When I feel to, sure." She turned around and her eyes were shining with delight. She headed back inside her room grinning from ear to ear. Junsu hummed a little and smiled at the sky. He quietly strode back to the main gates. Tiffany placed her flute case inside her drawer as she sat down on her bed. Someone, knocked on the door as she stood up and swung the door open.

"Time, for dinner Ms Hwang." Jessica acted as if she was holding a flute, teasing her on purpose.

"Yah! Cut it out~" Tiffany slapped her on the shoulder as they made their way towards the dining room.

 

-At the Dungeon-

Yoona regained consciousness as her eyes fluttered. The room was dimly lit as she tried to look around her. However, there was only one light bulb, hanging from the ceiling. The room was immensely dark but she could still see a door. Suddenly, the door opened and the room lightened up. Yoona squinted her eyes before she adjusted in the immensely bright surroundings. Two Jesters carried a young man whose hands were tied. The young man was badly beaten up. Yoona was horrified as she noticed the familiar face. Taecyeon...

"Come on, just let him rot here. The Kings are waiting for us." A Jester snickered as his accomplice agreed. As soon as the Jesters locked the door, Yoona broke free from the metal chains as she rushed towards Taecyeon's side. A worried frown passed across her face. She helped him to sit up as she supported his back with her arms.

"Taecyeon? Taecyeon! Wake up!" she started to worry as she carefully patted his cheek. A chilling, anguished wails echoed in the room. Taecyeon coughed severely as he blinked for a few times. A minute later, he noticed a charming young woman, staring at him with much concern. Yoona? He properly sat up as Yoona heaved a sigh of relief. Taecyeon scratched the back of his head.

"Y-Yoona...?"

"Yes?"

"Where are we?" Taecyeon looked up at the ceiling. Yoona gloomily sighed.

"I guess we are in the Dungeon. The Jesters' territory. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. My head hurts." Taecyeon pinched his temples while Yoona grinned at how cute he was.

 

Yuri struggled with the metal chains. Nichkhun slowly woke up as he felt Yuri hitting him.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to break free from this stupid chains. I wonder where Yoona and Taecyeon went. She should be free by now since she's incredibly strong. I wonder what took her so long to rescue us." Nichkhun gazed at her while she talked, examining her particular face. He was admiring how beautiful this woman was and how daring she is. Yuri was puzzled as she snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Huh?" Nichkhun flustered.

"Is there something on my face or what? You've been staring at me for quite a long time. Anyway, I wonder where the others are. I hope we could get out of here soon." Yuri sighed as she gave up on the metal chains. Nichkhun smiled as he held her right hand which caught Yuri on surprise.

"They'll be fine. Trust me," he winked. Yuri cleared as she knew it was an awkward moment. Nichkhun laughed at how adorable she was when she blushes.

 

Wooyoung rubbed his eyes and searched his surroundings. "Hello." He jerked up in his place and turned to see who greeted him.

He turned to his right and spotted a young man leaning against the wall, like him. "Who are y-you?"

The young man dragged himself to go nearer to Wooyoung. He reached out a hand. "I'm Lee Junho. A Hunter from the North Club."

Wooyoung shook hands with him and both exchanged awkward smiles. "I'm a Solitarian, Jang Wooyoung."

"Nice to meet you."

"I have heard about the North Club but, what is exactly in that place?"

Junho shrugged. "It's where the remaining soldiers are. However, the Jesters invaded our place which led us being outraged. The only lucky soldiers who have escaped could only be counted with our fingers. I'm one of the lucky ones."

"Oh, then what brought you here?"

"They still hunted for the soldiers who have escaped. Unfortunately, I was caught but one of my companions managed to defeat them."

Wooyoung clicked his tongue and remembered Nichkhun. "Ah! I know who it is. It's Nichkhun right?"

"Eh? How did you know?"

"We saved him, along the way. Oh, yeah. How are we going to escape?"

"I have no idea. Just look at our state now." Junho showed the metal chains around his hands. Wooyoung sighed with furrowed brows.

 

Yoona stood up and clenched her fists, preparing to punch the wall. To her dismay, someone opened the door out of a sudden, and both Yoona and Taecyeon's minds were filled with trepidation. All 6 Solitarians, dropped their jaws in terror as someone entered their cells with malicious smiles on their faces.

"Greetings. Solitarians..."

 

______________________________

Hey there, my fellow readers! :) To my silent readers out there, pleasure to have you subscribing and commenting yeah? xD My eyes are on you 8) HEHEHE~