Confession

Spades & Hearts

The Soldiers and the rest of the Queens have seen Yuri peeking behind a tree, a few metres away from the forbidden castle.

"Where are they?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

She pointed upwards. "In the castle. I heard Yoona's voice, so she must be inside."

"Well, what do we do now?" Junho questioned. The others exchanged glances.

Taeyeon sighed. "Alright, here's the plan. Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung will go up first followed by myself, Jessica and Yuri. After that, the rest of you follow behind. Oh right, Yonghwa and Tiffany will stay at the door to guard. Questions?"

They nodded, with anxiety building up in tension. They started to move until, they caught sight of Siwon's appearance. Chansung smirked as he stepped forward, being invisible. Siwon who was guarding the door, received a punch on his jaw. He blinked as he made himself invisible which made Chansung groan. Siwon scoffed as he caught sight of Sungmin.

"Sungmin, my brother. How was your mission going?" he smirked.

The Soldiers eyes widened while the Queens gasped.

"Is that true Sungmin? You were spying on us?!" Taeyeon demanded.

"Thank you, Sungmin ah. You led them here." Siwon winked as he rushed up the staircase into the castle.

Sungmin swallowed hard as he got kicked hardly towards his abdomen. Junho and Wooyoung have beaten him badly until he got dizzy. The Queens gritted their teeth, while the Soldiers rolled their eyes in annoyance. Sungmin winced in pain, his lower lip got torn, blood trickling down his forehead.

"You traitor." Taeyeon's brows creased as she clenched her fists. "Let's go. We have to end this quick."

The rest followed behind her while they left Sungmin, lying onto the ground. Sunny stared at him while Sungmin reached out a hand.

"Sunny..." he croaked.

A tear escaped from Sunny's eyes as she shook her head. "I trusted you..."

Before Sungmin could say anything, Sunny left as she went to catch up with the rest. I'm sorry...Sunny...

 

 

Junho, Wooyoung and Chansung rushed after him, while the others followed behind. Taeyeon ordered Yonghwa and Tiffany to stay behind as they have to guard the first floor. They nodded as the others continued climbing up.

"Why does every tower have stairs?" Wooyoung heaved while they dashed up the staircase, following Siwon's direction.

 

Siwon gasped for air as he reached the top, where all of his brothers were. They were at the old and abandoned ballroom, where the Kings and Queens used to have their Masquerade Ball 10 years back. Windows were partly shattered, the chandelier that hung from above, covered in cobwebs, the pale marble flooring had dust and withered petals of roses scattered all over. Yoona was staring outside the window, dressed in a black dress, her face accompanied with thick make up and she was holding onto her own spade. Donghae was playing with her hair as he placed his arm around her shoulder. She smiled back as he kissed her cheek. Even though she was under a spell, she felt strange and thought that it was wrong to get used by Donghae's childish acts.

Leeteuk walked across the ballroom, towards Siwon. "They're here?"

"Yeah. Prepare then."

"Don't worry, we're ever ready." Eunhyuk nudged Siwon's arm, smirking.

"Remember to take full control, don't get baffled." Leeteuk reminded. "Oh, and don't hurt them. I still want them alive."

The Kings nodded as they stood quietly in the ballroom.

 

The Solitarians climbed up the stairs carefully as they waited for any King to attack them, but to no avail.

"Are we searching for something? We're like on the very top of this castle." Chansung looked around his surroundings.

Taeyeon shook her head as she remembered this castle. Remembered too much, at least. She knew where she was, she knew they weren't at the very top. She glanced towards the Queen's direction and found them looking down, fiddling with their fingers. They must have knew. Who wouldn't forget of such a melancholic past, that made you so much to remember? Their hearts were tricked at that very moment, of this very place.

"This isn't the very top. Follow me." Taeyeon mumbled softly that only her sisters heard her. The Soldiers followed behind them, unaware of what's awaiting them. Taeyeon removed the old and dusty, red curtain away as a door was hidden behind it. She opened slowly, as she found the familiar staircase that led up to where the ballroom was. Taking a deep breath, she climbed up as well as the rest that were behind her shadow. All of them kept silent as soon as they have reached another door.

 

The Kings were alarmed as soon as they heard a knock on the door. Leeteuk's eyes widened as he stood firmly. Eunhyuk and Siwon stood by the door as they tightened their gloves that covered their fists. The door creaked open, the Kings' eyes narrowed as they found no one, standing by the door.

"What is this?!" Eunhyuk yelled furiously. All of a sudden, Eunhyuk got pushed abruptly towards the wall, causing him to groan in agony. Siwon stumbled across the floor as he received a left uppercut onto his right side of his jaw. Chansung kneeled down as he grabbed Siwon's neck, while Yuri held Eunhyuk's neck as she pinned him up against the wall. The rest of the Solitarians marched in as they fought with each of the Kings without any hesitations. Donghae grabbed Yoona's hand firmly as she lost control when she witnessed intruders in the room.

"Calm down Yoona." Donghae whispered into her ear.

Leeteuk faced Taeyeon as she sneered. He looked up and noticed that his brothers were struggling with her team mates. From his appearance, he seemed as if he was flabbergasted, but in the inside he thought that his plan was going on well. Perfect. They have fell for our trap, now we must continue our act. He gulped and stared at Taeyeon. The ballroom fell silent as the Kings, Soldiers and Queens looked up and stared at Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

"Surrender, perhaps?" she asked.

Leeteuk let out a chuckle. "What makes you think that?"

"Look around you." He looked back and narrowed his eyes, his brothers smirking. "Now, where's Yoona?"

"Donghae. Bring her out." Leeteuk ordered, as Donghae came back from the balcony, exhausted of pulling Yoona away from them. Yoona glared at Taeyeon, while scanning throughout the whole ballroom. Donghae still held onto her hand, while Yoona tried to break free from his hold. Taecyeon's mouth parted as he finally saw Yoona once again. His hands that were firmly grabbing Ryeowook's neck tightened as he looked at Donghae's hand, holding onto her's. Ryeowool choked as he lacked oxygen in his lungs.

"Donghae, get rid of Yoona." Leeteuk's words rang into Taecyeon's ears, that triggered some sort of electricity flowing through his body. Donghae took out his sword and smiled.

"NO!!!" Taecyeon released his hold on Ryeowook as he leaped into the air and pushed Donghae onto the floor violently.

"Brothers. GET THEM." Leeteuk grabbed Taeyeon as took out something from his pocket. It was an injection that contained a substance that absorbs the abilities of a human, taking away his or her immortality. The Kings each injected the Solitarians' right upper arms. The Soldiers and Queens let out a piercing scream as the pain was excrutiating. The substance absorbed their abilities as, the Kings took out the injection. The outcome was pretty quick as most of them started to get weak and trembling.

However, Taecyeon wasn't injected as Donghae took care of him. The other Kings held onto the Soldiers and Queens, and Leeteuk embraced Taeyeon in his arms, who looked as if she was too fragile that she would break if someone would touch her.

Taecyeon struggled with the metallic chains around his arms and legs. He kneeled down quietly as he got exhausted, with beads of sweat forming onto his forehead. Donghae walked around him in circles as he crossed his arms. He laughed when he noticed Taecyeon whimpering when he kicked his right arm. Bear with it Taecyeon, suffer for just a while.

"Hmm, I didn't inject you Taecyeon because I wanted you to face another painful scene instead. Special eh?" Donghae teased.

Taecyeon gritted his teeth and looked up. "What do you want?" his words were firm and cold.

"Look, why don't we let Yoona answer that?" Taecyeon's heart almost stopped beating when he heard him saying her name.

"W-what do you mean?" Taecyeon asked anxiously.

Donghae smiled as he motioned Yoona to come forward. Taecyeon's eyes remained on her figure, watching every single step she took.

"Yoona, would you do me a favor?"

She nodded. "What is it?"

Donghae pulled her closer to Taecyeon as she stood awkwardly in front of him. "I would like you, to...kill him." Yoona watched Donghae's finger pointing towards Taecyeon. For some reason, she felt startled and wondering why in the world she would kill him.

"Of course..." she faced Taecyeon and shrieked quietly to herself when her eyes met his. That very moment, electricity flowed through their bodies when they stared at each other's eyes. Both hearts were beating faster any second as it was a captivating moment. She trembled as she raised her spade in mid-air, preparing to stab him. However, when she gazed into his eyes, it was as if he was trying to tell something important. Who are you? Why am I feeling like this? Yoona groaned when she had millions of questions running across her mind. Taecyeon's eyes never left Yoona's as his whole world stopped when she gazed back at him. Yoona it's me. Don't you remember?  He shouted in his mind.

"Any last words Taecyeon?" Donghae's voice echoed in the ballroom. The Soldiers, Queens and even the Kings stared at the three people in the middle of the ballroom. Taecyeon sighed as he looked down and thought quietly. He looked back up and his heart almost froze when he stared into those doe-like eyes, that were cold and harsh. He smiled as tears started flowing down his face.

"Yoona...I love you."

 

 

________________________________

'sup my special readers! ;) Actually I wanted to extend this chapter longer but.....I decided to just make this a part 1 of the confession LOL~ BECAUSEEE, my story will end pretty much sooner :((( so I don't want to end it too fast y'know xDDD!! So we're probably left with around 2-3 more chapters until the Final :X SIGHHH TAECYEON'S CONFESSION XDDDD!! Look forward to the next one yeah? :)))) PPYONG~!