Declaration

Spades & Hearts

"Yoona! Stop!" Taecyeon yelled at her as he swung his sword, clashing onto her spade.

"I am not controlled. And you're the enemy here."

Yoona never did hesitate to attack him since he crossed over her line. Taecyeon shrugged as their weapons clashed. He tried not to hurt her but, accidentally aimed at her right arm. Yoona dropped her spade as she wailed in pain. Taecyeon threw his sword as he crouched down with her.

"Y-Yoona...I'm sorry...I didn't..." he stuttered as he gawked over her injury. All of a sudden, Yoona got her chance to kick Taecyeon away from her. Taecyeon floated in the air and landed abruptly on the ground, as he hits the wall. Yoona stood up, picked up her spade and smirked. Taecyeon was unconscious as his mind blanked out. After a while, he reached out a hand as he witnessed Yoona standing in front of him. However, he fainted as soon as he could even speak a word.

 

"TAECYEON! YOONA!" The Soldiers and the rest of the Queens have found him on the rooftop, as well as Yoona. Wooyoung rushed over to Taecyeon's side and found his head bleeding lightly.

"Yah...Taecyeon hyung! Wake up!" he tapped his cheeks gently as panic starts to set in.

"Yoona. What happened to Taecyeon?" Taeyeon asked her sister.

Yoona rose her eyebrow since something was different with Taeyeon's response. "Unnie, who's Taecyeon? Who are they?"

"Yoona we're your friends, remember? Now what happened to Taecyeon?"

"He's an enemy for god's sake. I defeated him for our safety."

"No! You're completely wrong!"

"Enough, Taeyeon ah. Yoona's still under the spell." Sunny reminded as she stepped closer to Yoona with the book. As she was about to chant the spell, she knew that she wasn't the chosen one. Sunny turned her head as she glanced at the rest.

"Taecyeon has to do the spell, or it won't work."

Nichkhun creased his brows, "But look at what state he's into."

"I know, we better escape from here fast."

"Oh, what escape my dear Queen?" a deep voice echoed from the staircase. Everyone turned to a certain direction and was at loss of words. Their eyes widened as the wicked Kings walked upon them. The Soldiers held the Queens' hands tightly as they waited for what was next. Leeteuk grinned as he clapped and laughed at the same time, entertained to see the group of Soldiers being stiff.

"Oh, so what did we miss? Hmm? Perhaps a little drama was present recently. How about we add more suspense? Isn't that  more entertaining?"

The Soldiers rolled their eyes while the Queens firmly gripped onto their muscular arms.

"Leeteuk let us go." Taeyeon glared at him.

"So, this is your soldier eh?" Leeteuk smiled as he approached Wooyoung. "Hmm. Decent. Handsome. Strong?" Wooyoung grabbed his collar out of the blue.

"How daring too." Leeteuk giggled as Wooyoung shot back an icy stare. Taeyeon broke the two up as she pulled Wooyoung away from Leeteuk.

"Guys, stop please. There's no reason to fight." 

"Donghae, why don't you check on Taecyeon?" Leeteuk glanced at Donghae who nodded. Donghae crouched down and examined Taecyeon.

"DONGHAE DON'T!" Taeyeon yelled at him as she could read his mind that, he was about to manipulate Taecyeon's mind.

"Sunny, get Yoona." Taeyeon ordered her. Sunny nodded and went closer to Yoona, but Siwon blocked Yoona away from her.

Leeteuk grinned as he caught the scene. "You choose. Taecyeon or Yoona?"

Taeyeon's mouth was agape and stared back at Wooyoung and the others. The Soldiers seemed to have no response but a hint of hesitation. Taeyeon looked back and forth as she sighed in the situation.

"Look, Leeteuk it doesn't have to come this far-"

"Get to the point, Tae. Just choose who you'd want to save."

Taeyeon thought about it for a minute until she thought of a brilliant idea. "I've got something else instead..."

"And what is that?" he asked in curiosity.

"We're going to have to declare the war of the decade very soon." she looked up proudly and smiled. Leeteuk was flustered and looked away.

"You let go of Taecyeon, Yoona can stay with you guys if you'd like it that way in the meantime. But once the war commends, we have our own rights and determination, to save her from all of you. If we succeed, you'll have to surrender for defeat and would probably meet your own consequences. So, you have your Jesters while I have my Soldiers to fight. No more, no less. We'll battle at the Solitaire Field. Questions?"

The Kings exchanged glances and waited for their leader's reply. Leeteuk doesn't have any choice left but to agree with Taeyeon's declaration. He knew that this would even come one day. He clicked his tongue and glanced at Taeyeon.

"A war it shall be." He left the rooftop as the other Kings tagged along behind him, with Siwon holding onto Yoona's arm. Taeyeon headed over to Taecyeon and touched his neck to check if he was still alive.

"He's alright guys. Come let us go, we have a lot to prepare."

Taeyeon mentioned Wooyoung and Nichkhun to carry Taecyeon while the others went off first. All of them travelled back towards the Palace silently. The still night air crept the Queens out and a strong gush of wind passed by. The ladies wrapped their arms around the gentlemen's waists as they shivered in the freezing atmosphere.

"Sorry I couldn't protect you from the wind." Nichkhun pointed at Taecyeon as he pitied Yuri who was trembling. He tried to pull her closer to him but she shook her head and smiled.

"Nevermind. I-I'm good. You s-should take care o-of T-Taec..." she stuttered.

Nichkhun sighed as he pinched her nose playfully. "Alright, just keep close to me."

"Are we there yet?" Wooyoung asked.

"Nope. We're near Wooyoung. Anytime soon~" Taeyeon chuckled as she patted his back.

 

"Just keep an eye on Yoona." Leeteuk informed Donghae as he pinched his temples. Eunhyuk smirked as he stared at his brother.

"Hey, you're going to grow wrinkles soon."

"Shut up Eunhyuk. I've already got enough of this..."

"Relax, we have Yoona and the Jesters."

"That's easy for you to say. I just can't really stand to witness all of the romance going on with those Soldiers and Queens."

"You got that right. I'm missing Hyoyeon right now. We should get them back." Eunhyuk sighed as he tapped his fingers on the table.

"Well we have to plan some strategies. We just can't be some fools being tricked by the Queens during the war."

"I'll handle that. Since I talked about this with Donghae and Ryeowook earlier."

Leeteuk rested his back against the chair and flexed his arms. "That's good news." Good news indeed...

 

-At the Palace-

"Just bring him to his room please and thank you for both of your help today, Wooyoung and Nichkhun-ssi."

Taeyeon smiled as she bowed slightly towards them and skipped off to her own room.

"What a tiring day..." she sighed as she rested her back against her arm chair. Being under a spell was already a nightmare, dealing with the Kings would be a pain in the neck. Not much time left, before everything starts...She sighed once again and let sleep wash over her drowsiness.

 

-Taecyeon's bedroom-

Taecyeon furrowed his brows as he beads of sweat started to form on his forehead.

"Yoona....Yoona....YOONA!" he screamed across the room, making Wooyoung jolt up from his seat.

"Taec! Are you okay?" Wooyoung sat beside him as he checked Taecyeon.

Taecyeon panted heavily when he thought about nightmares all over again. He surveyed his surroundings and sighed, sensing that he was back in the Palace.

"Hmm? I'm...fine. Just a nightmare. We're back?"

Wooyoung nodded, "Rest now. We'll talk about what you've missed earlier tomorrow, okay?"

Taecyeon gave him a thumbs up as Wooyoung left his room. Taecyeon brushed his hand against his hair and stared at the ceiling. I wonder if Yoona's safe.

 

___________________________

Greetings readers! ^^ Not really an exciting chapter and since I had writer's block for a week so, only wrote this x) PLease be reminded that I can't update a little soon since I'm going on a mini-HIATUS :X Don't be disappointed since I'll write slowly during the Hiatus :) and maybe I'll be back with 2 fun chapters :DDDD I'll try to make it longer yeah? :3 Okay ppyong! ~