Performances

Spades & Hearts

"OH YEAHHH~!" the Soldiers got up from their seats and rocked along with the duo who was rapping. The crowd went crazy and sang along with the rock music. Hyoyeon, Jessica and Sooyoung raised their hands up high as they stood up. The other Queens cheered and sang along with the beat while they sat down.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP HIGH EVERYBODY!!!" G-Dragon shouted with his microphone. T.O.P rapped with the beat, dazzling all the ladies. The atmosphere was in a complete clubbing mode. Rays of neon lights seeped through the audience's faces from above. As the song ended, G-Dragon and T.O.P bowed and waved at the audience a goodbye.

"Thank you everyone! I hope you have enjoyed our performance! PEACE!" G-Dragon and T.O.P flashed a smile with a peace sign. The Solitarians cheered and gave a round of applause for the duo.

"How was their performance everyone? (the crowd cheered) They made all of you crazy, that's for sure." MC Yoohwan laughed.

"Okay, next up we have a very special stage as we would like to invite the Queens, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona together with 3 Soldiers, Junho, Nichkhun and Taecyeon to perform a dance showdown! Our royal highnesses, please." Yoohwan bowed and gestured a hand towards the stage. Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona took off their robes as they stood up followed by, Junho, Nichkhun and Taecyeon behind them. They made their way onto the stage. The 3 gentlemen cleared their throats as they nervously calmed themselves down.

*Flashback*

"WHAT?!" The guys exclaimed.

"It's a special year boys. Since the Soldiers have came back and we're supposed to perform a special dance production on the stage itself." Yuri explained. Hyoyeon and Yoona agreed as they nodded.

"But...we're not that good at dancing." Nichkhun mumbled under his breath but loud enough for the ladies to hear.

Yoona smirked. "We'll teach you! Besides, we're your partners on stage."

"Well we should start now since we only have 3 more days before the festival." Taecyeon replied.

"Let's go!" Hyoyeon raised a hand up and went to her training room with the others following behind her.

*End*

They took a deep breath as they stared at the audience who were silent for a moment as they waited for the performance to start. The music started to play and the ladies took the lead. The 3 couples on stage were focusing hard on each others' moves. Junho and Hyoyeon swayed their bodies against each other, making the crowd go wild. Nichkhun held Yuri's hand and twirled around as he pulled her into his arms, back-hugging her. Yoona walked around Taecyeon as her arm was placed around his neck and she slid her body down on his, making Taecyeon shiver. The whole arena went insane as this was the first time in the decade to see Queens and Soldiers performing again on stage. The couples then did a showdown on stage, battling against one another showing off their own moves. The audience stood up and cheered at them as they went wild. The temperature in the arena was getting hotter as they danced on the stage. With the music coming to an end, they surprised the audience as the ladies jumped on the gentlemen with their legs wrapped tightly around their waists. The 3 pairs caught their breath as they looked at the audience with smiles on their faces. All of the Solitarians stood up and clapped loudly and cheered non-stop. Junho, Nichkhun and Taecyeon placed the Queens back on the ground as all of them held hands and bowed. They went back to their seats quickly.

"WOW. Solitarians! Did all of you ENJOY the performance?" Yoohwan cupped his ear with his hand and received an overwhelming applaud. "Phew! That performance was just H-O-T, HOT! I guess the arena was on fire by then!" All of them roared in laughter.

"Nice,nice NICE!" Wooyoung high-fived with Junho, Nichkhun and Taecyeon. The other Soldiers started to compliment on their performance while the Queens whispered and cooed to themselves.

"Cut it out~" Yoona slapped Tiffany on the shoulder.

"That was like, the first time I've seen you like that!" Tiffany chuckled along with Sooyoung. Yoona and Yuri felt their cheeks flushed red.

"Good job girls. Rest first, before our turn comes in." Taeyeon gave a bottle of water to each of them.

"Oh look, it's Solitarian's talent time! We're going to pick one lucky Solitarian from the audience to dance with one of the Queens and show your talent by either singing, dancing or whatsoever. So, we have this enormous glass ball here which contains ALL of your names in it and we'll let the Queen choose one. So Queens, anyone of you would like to volunteer?" Yoohwan turned to face them.

"I'll choose." Jessica rose her hand and made her way up the stage.

"Go ahead, your highness." Jessica glanced at thousands of papers folded inside the glass ball. She dug her hand inside and twirled her hand around. For just a second, she fished out one piece of white paper. The arena was in complete silence as they waited for Jessica's voice to announce. She flicked the paper open and cleared .

"Park...Jaebeom?" she read out loud with the microphone. Everyone started to turn their heads at different directions looking for the person who was called. Jessica glanced around the arena with her eyes wide open looking for any sign of the person. All of a sudden a random man ran down the staircases and climbed onto the stage.

"Are you Park Jaebeom?" Jessica asked the lad.

Jay grinned and bowed. "Yes I am. I'm Jay Park, pleasure to meet you your highness."

Taeyeon observed from her seat and something in her head tells her that Jay was rather familiar.

"Alright then. What talent do you have Jay?" Yoohwan looked at him.

"I'm a b-boy. Care to dance, your highness?"

"Sure." Jay took Jessica's hand and led her to a slow dance with light foot steps. They started slow, and then Jay started to impress everyone with his double back-flips and handstands. Jessica was amazed how good Jay was at dancing. Jay did a wave in front of Jessica and everyone began to tease and scream. As the music ends, he ended with a bow and a smile. Jessica, as well as the audience, clapped in delight. Taeyeon mentioned to Jessica to bring him over after Yoohwan went on to the next performance.

"Those were some smooth moves Jay! A talented b-boy indeed. Alright let's move on the the final performance of the night!" Yoohwan announced.

"Jay, come with me first."

"Umm...okay?" He followed Jessica and awkwardly sat near the Soldiers.

"This is it everyone! The awaited performance by the Queens themselves for the first time in 10 years! It's been a while right? Solitarians, please give a round of applause for our dear Queens, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and the last but not least, Seohyun!" The Solitarians cheered and clapped loudly to give a warm welcome their dear Queens on stage. Taeyeon took the microphone from Yoohwan.

"Good evening, Solitarians! (the crowd cheered louder) Wah~ It's been a long time since we have performed altogether haven't we? Well, here we are right now! I hope all of you would enjoy our special performance tonight~!" The Queens bowed and waved at all of them. As the music began, the cheers died down and the Queens got into their positions. A mesmerizing beat and melody spread across the arena.

*Girls' Generation: Trick (English Translation)*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, all of you who are watching me with hushed breaths,
The curtains filled with anticipation go up, and without knowing why, you don't know what to do.
In the midst of amazement, the secretive trick,
The mind boggling, puzzling trick.
(Heart Queen) Even if I try to (thoroughly) hide it,
(Already) You are in my hands, close your amazed mouth.
 
With your eyes you say, me me me me,
My heart responds, you you you you,
The vaguely memorized spells are melting your tired heart (secretly),
(Here) only you, (for me) are the invited one,
(Two eyes) open them wide and look around,
(One, two) When 'three' passes,
(Everything) where did it go?
(Now) you only focus on me, shh!
 
Don't misunderstand, the magician is me,
I have that charisma that takes up the stage.
Don't be afraid and trust me,
Put away all the worries of dangers.
(Spade King) Without you knowing,
(more and more) you fall into it,
(Over there) you are tied on top of the target.
(Ablaze) the fire is burning,
(boom boom) your insides are burning,
Let's lay you on top of my target.
 
With your eyes you say, me me me me,
My heart responds, you you you you,
The vaguely memorized spells are melting your tired heart (secretly),
(Here) only you, (for me) are the invited one,
(Two eyes) open them wide and look around,
(One, two) When 'three' passes,
(Everything) where did it go? 
(Now) you're only on me.
 
In the midst of amazement, the secretive trick,
The mind boggling, puzzling trick.  
(Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeahh)
 
With your eyes you say, me me me me,
My heart responds, you you you you,
The vaguely memorized spells are melting your tired heart (secretly),
(Here) only you, (for me) are the invited one,
(Two eyes) open them wide and look around,
(One, two) When 'three' passes,
(Everything) where did it go?
(Now) you only focus on me!
 
(Heart Queen) Even if I try to (thoroughly) hide it,
(Already) You are in my hands, 
(Spade King) Without you knowing, 
(more and more) you fall into it,
(Over there) one more time on the target, shh!"
 
The Queens ended the song with a group pose. Once again, all the Solitarians stood up and cheered, whistled and clapped wildly for the them. The Soldiers also whistled and clapped in glee. Immense smiles broke across the Queens' faces as they bowed.
 

"WAHH~ Well done! Everyone, our Queens of the Solitaire~!" Yoohwan yelled until they blew up the roof.

"Thank you, thank you! Have a good night everyone! And...HAPPY SPADES & HEARTS DAY~!!" The Queens clapped and bowed once again.

It was the end on the festival as it was almost midnight. The Solitarians went back to their respective houses and places. The Soldiers and The Queens went inside their limousine as they traveled back to the Palace. Jay was confused as he was forced to join them and sat quietly in the corner in the back seats.

"Wah~That was one crazy night ever!" Wooyoung raised his hands up and cheered. The other guys were too tired to respond as they closed their eyes. "Guys?" Wooyoung looked at his right, only to find out all his team mates dozing off. The Queens at the front were dozing off too due to exhaustion. Their performance was too tiring.

When they reached the Palace, all of them dispersed to their own respective rooms while Jay stared at their grand living room.

"Ah yes, Jaebeom-ssi. Yonghwa will take you to your room. Rest for now and I'll explain everything to you tomorrow. Shall we?" Taeyeon convinced. Jay unknowingly nodded and followed Yonghwa upstairs. Taeyeon sighed and rested her body against the sofa in the living room. She smiled when she thought of today's performances. Now, she was looking forward to the masquerade ball tomorrow night. She assured that the others were participating as well, since they have waited for the night to come. I'm excited...for the first time in 10 years. She laughed silently and knocked herself on the head.

 

____________________________

Well, at least they performed 'Trick' xD sorry if there was no 9PM stage or anything :X I only included JunHyo,KhunRi and TaecYoon :3 for now~