Miracle

Spades & Hearts

Leeteuk panted as he made his way towards the mansion, without wasting any second. He rested for a while by squatting under a tree, calming himself down. 

"Looks like I lost them. But it's still a long way to go! Damn it." he murmured. 

 

The group jogged along the path of where Leeteuk ran. However, it was difficult to figure out where he was since none of the Soldier nor queens have abilities, apart from Tiffany herself. 

"How are we going to find him?" Jessica asked. 

"I don't know. We have to use our instincts to let us find him." Taeyeon replied. 

For a second, Nichkhun halted as he recalled something. Instincts. Although his ability was taken away from him, his instincts are etched in his own brain. 

"You alright Khun?" Yuri held his hand when he stopped out of a sudden. 

"Yuri, I think I know where he's heading to." 

"Where?" 

"He's escaping from us right? And probably he's up to something. And the only place the Kings carry out their experiments is...the Mansion." 

Yuri's eyes widened. Nichkhun felt himself grinning as his instincts were precise enough. She squealed and hugged him tightly. 

"Hey guys! Nichkhun here gave us clues!" Yuri yelled at the group trudging forward. 

"Well, what is it Nichkhun?" all of them questioned. 

"Leeteuk is up to something. And do you know where the Kings plan their strategies and carry out experiments? It's the Mansion! He's heading towards the mansion!" Nichkhun revealed. 

"Good point Nichkhun! I guess your instincts helped us today." Taeyeon smiled and gave him a pat on the back. 

"Let us go then." The group cheered as they marched forward, heading towards the Jesters' territory and to the Mansion. 

 

Leeteuk strolled towards the Mansion as he made his way towards the garden. He groaned as he felt his head throbbing, after being thrown by Yonghwa in the ballroom. He sat on the white bench, which was surrounded by rose bushes. Panting heavily, he closed his eyes as he drifted off to sleep. 

 

The group chatted quietly as they walked. Jay and Jessica were holding hands while chatting, Junho, Hyoyeon, Cansung and Sooyoung were cracking up jokes with one another, Nichkhun and Yuri were teasing each other, Junsu was laughing along with Tiffany, Wooyoung, Sunny and Taeyeon were cheering up Seohyun. On the other hand, Taecyeon and Yoona strolled silently at the back of the group. He took a quick glance at Yoona and blushed slightly. Yoona peeked at his face as well, feeling embarrassed. 

"Taec.."

"Yoona..." 

Both of them looked at each other and giggled. "Ladies first." Taecyeon smiled. 

"I'm sorry, for what I did to you when I was controlled." 

"You don't have to be, I mean you were forced to you know..." 

She looked at him and smiled. "I missed you." 

It's as if he froze that very moment when she said she missed him and his heart fluttered lightly. His ears immediately turned red. Yoona chuckled when she noticed him blushing. 

"I...I missed you too..." 

Yoona couldn't help but to blush as well. She felt light-headed when his words were music to her ears. Taecyeon smiled cheekily as he looked away. 

"We're here guys!" Junho exclaimed. 

"Yah! Be quiet." Hyoyeon swatted his arm. 

"Oops...sorry." he pouted towards her. 

"Stay alert, there might be Jesters. Walk hastily." Taeyeon dashed forward, with the rest following behind her. They ran as they spotted the Mansion a hundred metres away. As soon as they have reached the compound, they have to figure out where's the entrance or perhaps...how they could enter the area. Chansung found a broken gate, that led towards the garden. 

"Over here." Chansung pointed at the gate. One by one, they entered and tiptoed slowly. 

 

Leeteuk creased his brows as he heard noises coming from the back gate. He rubbed his eyes as he woke up, horrified to spot Taeyeon's presence. What is she doing here? He shrieked to himself when he noticed the rest of the team coming in. Since no one suspected him yet, he dashed inside the mansion. 

"LEETEUK!" Sunny shouted as she sprinted to catch up with him. Luckily, Junsu, Jay and Junho grabbed his collar and pinned him down to the ground. Leeteuk backed away in time as he took out a shotgun, pointing at them. The Soldiers clenched their fists as they stepped back, protecting the Queens. Taeyeon stepped up once again as she confronted Leeteuk. 

"STEP BACK! OR I'LL SHOOT." Leeteuk warned her. 

"Leeteuk...drop it. We won't hurt you."

"And how can I trust you now Taeyeon?" he demanded. 

"We'll give you a chance." 

"No Tae...I lost all my chances. You killed all of my brothers. You now have the chance to rule. What more do you want? Kill me?" 

It was the second time Taeyeon saw Leeteuk cry. It's strange since she pitied him, even though he was only trying to win her heart again. 

"It's not that and I'm sorry...if it has to be this way to restore peace." she said.

"Of course. What you're after for is only peace. We Kings tried. Didn't we?" 

"No. That wasn't acceptable because we were forced to." 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon, but you leave me no choice. Goodbye." 

The bullet clicks into its chamber. Leeteuk prepared to shoot as his hands trembled while Taeyeon stood still onto the ground as she nodded. He pulled onto the trigger. 

"TAEYEON NO!" Wooyoung ran up to her, placing his hands on her shoulders and turned her around. Both of their eyes widened when they heard the shot come. It was complete silence when Leeteuk fell on the grass, with a bullet right through his calf. The Soldiers and queens turned to the direction where the shot came. It was Sungmin, sobbing as he pointed the gun at Leeteuk who was on the ground. The Soldiers ran up to him, giving a group hug. They ruffled his hair, cheering at the same time. The queens thanked him as well as they ran to his direction. 

"Welcome back Sungmin ah!" Junsu patted his back. Sungmin returned back a smile as he slowly stepped forward, facing Taeyeon. 

"Taeyeon-ssi. I'm sorry." he apologized. 

Taeyeon snickered. "Well you were a fool before. Come here you!" She hugged him while Sungmin grinned. 

"Thank you for saving me." Taeyeon winked. 

"Thanks Sungmin but no more hugging." Wooyoung joked as he pulled Taeyeon back into his arms. 

"Yah! Don't spoil our moment!" she slapped his shoulder. 

"But someone might get jealous..." he pointed secretly at Sunny's direction. 

"I saw that." Sunny glared at him. 

Both of them chuckled as they made way for Sungmin to walk towards Sunny. 

"Forgive me?" he asked. 

"For what?" she rose an eyebrow.

"I lied and I was an idiot. I'm sorry..." he looked down.

Sunny held his chin so that he faces her. "You're still an idiot. But I forgive you~" she pinched his nose. 

Sungmin hugged her and smiled. Sunny giggled as she hugged him back. 

"Aww~!" The group behind them cooed. 

"Okay, okay we get it." Sunny released herself from their hug as she held hands with him. 

"Let's go back?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon. She nodded. The group marched forward as they grinned. 

 

Leeteuk blinked as his gun was still in his palms. Taking this chance, he pointed to where Sungmin was and shot him on the shoulder. Sunny was appalled as she grabbed the shotgun on the floor and shot back Leeteuk. Leeteuk dropped his gun as he fell onto the patch of grass unconsciously. Sunny caught Sungmin in her arms, while the group huddled over them. 

"Sungmin...Sungmin stay with me, come on." she was relieved when the bullet didn't aim at his heart but it landed onto his right shoulder. 

"Ugh...I'm fine...let's go...it's far from my heart." Sungmin croaked. 

"Sunny let's hurry, we need to take the bullet out fast." 

"Okay...Sungmin you'll be okay." Sunny grabbed his arm as she placed it around her to support him. Taecyeon helped the two as he placed Sungmin's other arm around his neck to support him to stand properly. 

"Thanks Taecyeon." Sunny flashed a smile at him. 

"No problem." he replied. "Let's hurry." 

Without hesitation, the group left the Mansion immediately as they dashed across the Jester's territory. All of a sudden, a Jester appeared in front of them and grabbed Seohyun and his arm encircled her neck. He pointed the dagger at Seohyun, who was stunned at the moment. 

"Let go of me!" she struggled with his hold. 

"Shut up! And none of you move or else..." 

The group can't save her since the Jester threatened them by using Seohyun as his victim. 

"Let go of her!" someone yelled behind the Jester as he groaned when he received an arrow shot across his right shoulder blade. Seohyun backed away from the Jester and looked up, dumbfounded. 

"Y-Yonghwa?" Seohyun blinked as she couldn't believe her eyes. The group had their jaws dropping since they couldn't believe that Yonghwa was standing right in front of their eyes. 

"Hey guys." Yonghwa smiled as he stepped forward. 

"Yonghwa...is that you? Or am I going insane?" Seohyun stood in front of him and poked his cheek.

"Yah, what are you doing?" he stared at her looking confused. But silence replied him. "Ah. Seohyun ah, you resurrected my soul remember? Thank you." 

Yonghwa hugged Seohyun while Seohyun was caught up in the moment and recalled that she kissed him before his heart stopped beating. She believed him as they hugged each other tightly. 

"Wait...what's happening? Is he really Yonghwa? He's alive?" Wooyoung asked. 

"I think I know the cure. It's the kiss of life." Taeyeon winked at Seohyun. 

"Guys! Sungmin's dying here!" Sunny groaned out of exasperation. 

"OOPS! Let's hurry!" Taeyeon said. 

"Umm, Taeyeon I don't think he can make it in this state..." Taecyeon reminded. 

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany. "Aha! Tiffany why don't you teleport to the Palace with Sungmin and Sunny?" 

Tiffany nodded. "Sure! We'll meet you guys there!" Tiffany held hands in between Sunny and Sungmin as they disappeared instantly. 

The remaining team sighed as the trudged back to the Palace. 

"Hey guys. Good job today." Taeyeon broke the silence. 

"Thank god all of us are alive." Sooyoung added.

"Some of us got hurt but we're simply invincible." Hyoyeon grinned. 

"Well we guys protected you!" Junho joked. 

"Aish~ you're too full of yourself!" Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out. 

"I don't know about you guys but...I'm RIDICULOUSLY tired right now. I need FOOD and WATER!" Jay exaggerated. 

The Soldiers high-fived with him. The ladies laughed as they glanced at the Soldiers who were complaining. 

"Oh hey! We're here!" Yoona looked up and saw the Palace. She sprinted forward while the rest of the team ran as well, desperate for comfort. 

 

__________________________________

ANNYEONG :D AND *THROWS CONFETTI* YONGHWA'S STILL ALIVE~! XDD! Of course Yonghwa can't die you know! x) BECAUSE SEO WILL BE A LONERRR :P just kidding~ Okayokay, to please all of you...no one dies in this story, apart from the Kings xDD Andand please don't hate our innocent suju oppas here :3 they've been mean but WE STILL LOVE 'EM xDDD!! alright, enough chat and stay tuned! ^^ PPYONG! :>