CHAPTER 32

The Little Girl

                Dawon walked out of Dabin’s room after cleaned herself up. She opened the door and aromatic scent of hot cooked breakfast entered the room. A smile appeared across her lips. “I miss eonni’s cooking”

                Her eyes landed on her room. She turned the knob open to see her room. She sighed. “How I miss this place” Her ran her finger to her study desk, toys and photo frames lined up nicely on top of the shelf. “Eonni had been keeping my place clean”

*Will I able to come home again after all of this end? Or will I vanish too?*

                Her eyes went to picture of her with Dabin another baby in her arms. Dawon smiled. *I really missing us being together*

               

                Dabin poked her head into the room. “What you doing?”

“Dabin-ah” Dawon smiled. Dabin walked across to her and saw the picture. “That’s Dawon. And our baby brother. He left us too early. But we sure love him a lot”

*Of course we do* “You sure miss both of them”

“A lot” Dabin smiled. “I wish I can meet Dawon again. Thought I know I can’t meet our baby brother anymore”

“I wish Dawon is home too. She shouldn’t leave her sister alone”

                Dabin chuckled. “You two do sound alike actually. I had been keeping that to myself all this while” Dawon gulped and chuckled nervously. “Really? She must a brat like me”

“You bet. She always talks back at me” Dabin laughed. “But that what makes me close to her. The more we bicker, the more I know her and care for her”

                Dawon stared at Dabin as she walked out the door. *Eonni…*

“Come let’s eat” Dabin called. “Coming” Dawon swallowed the lump and joined her at the table.

 

               

“Donghyun had to head out early?” Dabin asked. “Yea. He said something urgent came about at the office that he had to settle” Dawon replied. “I thought I should follow him but he forced me stay here with you. Maybe I should check on him later”

*             *             *

 

                Dawon waved at Dabin from inside the car. Dabin waved at her with a broad smile as the car drove away. Dawon turned again to the others in the car. Donghan and Yehyeon were in the car.

“What happen? Donghyun said something emergency happen” Dawon voiced.

“Sunghyuk is missing” Yehyeon announced. “What?!” “All of us were tired last night. So we went to bed early”