CHAPTER 29

The Little Girl

                Dabin looked away. Jaehyun took out his phone and showed her a painting of a young man under a tree. “I saw this in your book the other day. You draw this, right?”

                She turned to him with wide eyes. “You read my diary?!”

“Well, I did read a bit but-“ “Jaehyun, why did you-“ she sighed. She turned to go but he held onto her arm and spun her around.

“Why don’t you tell me that you’re Woobin?” “I don’t want anyone to like me because of my drawing. I want to people to like me because of my personality. And if you know about Woobin earlier” she looked away. “I don’t think you’ll like me as Lee Dabin”

“Yah” he chuckled and pulled her into embrace. Dabin struggled to free herself. Her eyes trailed around. “Someone might see us”

“I don’t care if anyone see us” he smiled. “So anyone who want to flirt with you will back away. You’re mine now”

“Yah” Dabin smiled coyly. He too couldn’t stop himself from smilling.

They broke the hug. “I can’t believe I’m a big fan of my own girlfriend” he chuckled. “It’s just so weird”

“Tell me about it. But really” she held onto his hands. Their eyes locked. “Thank you for appreciating my work”

“No, I should thank you. You work inspire me in my life. As well as my music. I wrote them thinking what I will say if I were to meet my idol. And now I have a new song to write. And guess what” he smirked. “It’s about fanboying over my own girlfriend”

                She giggled. “I’ll gladly take part in that song”

                Jaehyun locked hands with her as they walked through the hallway. “But you sure a huge fan of Kim Woobin”

“Of course! He’s too handsome!” she started to fangirl. He cleared his throat. “I’m hurt though” he pouted. “But of course I like him just as idol” she smiled at him. “I have my boyfriend with me now who is handsome too”

“Aish” he blushed and covered his face with his hand. “What the” she laughed.

 

“But that’s not the only reason I use that name” she began. He glanced at her as she continued to stare ahead. “I have my name in it. Bin. ‘Wo’ is for Dawon. And the other ‘O’”

                Dabin stopped. Jaehyun turned to her, anticipating the words she was about to tell him.

*             *             *

                Donghyun and Dawon got out from the car. They stared at the wooden gate of the house. “Home sweet home!” she exclaimed. “Yah, remember you’re still Wendy Son” he smirked. “Yea I know” Dawon smirked. “But it just feels so nice to be back home”

“Yea me too” he glanced at her. “Should we go in?”

                She nodded. The two made their way pass the gate and into the house yard.

 

 

                The door bell rang. “Coming” Dabin ran to the door and opened it to reveal Dawon and Donghyun. “Hi!”

“Hi, Dabin-ssi” Donghyun smiled. He saw the ladle in her grip. *Eonni’s cooking. I miss them so much!* Dawon thought.

“Come in”

                Both Dawon and Donghyun stepped into the house they had been missing for the past few months that it felt years to them.

“Please make yourself at home” Dabin voiced. “I’m making some stew tonight. It will be ready in a bit”

                Dawon was staring at their family pictures hung on the wall. Dabin saw her gaze. “That’s my family”

*Our family, eonni* Dawon smirked. “All of you look the same”

“Duh, of course. Family, right?” Dabin chuckled. “Please sit, first. Dinner will be ready in a bit” she shifted into the kitchen. Dawon followed her into the kitchen. “Let me help you”

“No, it’s okay eonni. You’re my guest” “But I want to help” Dawon pouted and took the apron hung at the wall near her. “Alright then if you insist” Dabin continued to mix the cooking stew.

                Dawon went to the sink and washed some vege.

“Dawon used to help me with that” Dabin smiles turned melancholic. “But now you’re doing it instead”

“I know you’ll find her one day, Dabin. Don’t worry” “Yea. I believe she’ll come back”

--------------------------------

A/N: I just want to share something  with anyone who read this? Since this is the only platform that not many people know the real me. i want to confess something. I dont know actually what I feel right now. Sad? Angry? Just....I just dont want to live. Srsly. People... I mean...I'm just so tired of everyone now. Do you know No-Face from 'Spirited Away'? We're alike.