Chapter 7

Charmed

I ran upstairs and stripped my clothes off. I closed the door halfway and I opened the tap at full speed.

After five minutes, the doorbell rang. Immediately, I heard Jade’s excited footsteps down the stairs and the door open. There was a lot of buzzing.

“Sonia! You done yet?” she shouted from downstairs.

“Just a minute!”

Without conditioning my hair, I closed the tap and grabbed my towel to wrap around myself. I dried my hair as fast as I could. Wiping the misty mirror, it revealed a girl with hazel-coloured hair and eyes. She looked vampire-ish with her fair supple skin and her wild eyes. I loved the way I look after a bath. My thoughts drifted back to reality when I heard the people laughing below. I opened the door and walked to my closet. I opened it and searched for something to wear. This is too y. This is too cute. Oh! Found it! I just took a sweet and a little y pair of pink PJs out. I closed the closet doors and rushed to the dressing table and accidentally hit my pinky toe against it.

“Ow! !”

I bent down to inspect it and then stood up again. I got the shock of my life when I saw Jaehyo’s reflection in the mirror. I spun around and before I could scream, Jaehyo cupped my mouth with his hand and pushed me against the wall.

I stared at him wide-eyed.

“Shhhh! Don’t say anything!”

After I calmed down, he removed his hand.

“What are you doing in my room?! Have you ever heard of something called privacy?!” I hissed.

“Sorry,” he whispered, rubbing his head with his hand and gave a goofy smile. “I just wanted to return you your scarf. You left it on the plane and it somehow got in my bag. So I thought I’d return it to you personally.”

“Oh, thanks.”

Then we were just standing there for the longest time. I was still slightly wet from my bath and have yet to change, thanks to him. His eyes lowered to my neck, to my shoulders and then my chest, which was vibrating from my increased heart rate. I couldn't move for some reason. My heartbeat thundered in my ears. When there was little space between us, he stopped and lifted his hand to my cheek. He traced a finger from my cheek, across my jaw line and down my neck, stopping in the middle of my collar bone. His eyes went up to my lips then to my eyes. I felt as if my heart skipped a beat. He bent his head down to mine and closed the gap between our lips. I tilted my head up and shut my eyes.

I snapped out of my reverie when my room door was knocked. Jaehyo moved backwards innocently as if nothing happened. We both blushed. The door opened to reveal Min Hyuk, who was wearing a black shirt that showed his toned body perfectly.

“Hyung, what’s going on here?” said the startled Min Hyuk when he saw me in a towel.

Jaehyo just kept quiet and left the room.

“Sonia, why aren’t you wearing any clothes?”

“I was about to but then Jaehyo...and the… never mind, long story. Oppa, I have to change.”

“Oh.”

I thought he was about to leave but then instead, he closed the door. He had a hungry look in his eyes that scared me. He strolled towards me alluringly.

“Oppa, what are you doing? Oppa, this is not funny. I have to change. Oppa…”

But before I could say anything else, he was already right smack in front of me. I squeezed my eyes tightly.

“HAHAHAHAHA!”

My eyes snapped open again.

“Sonia, you should see the look on your face. HAHA! It was priceless. Okay, I’ll leave you alone now. See you downstairs!”

I was left alone again. What is up with this night? What’s up with me?

I finally got changed after a few minutes and went down. Min Hyuk smirked at me and Jaehyo was sweetly smiling at me.

“Noona! What took you so long?” he pouted and ran towards me.

He crushed me with his muscular arms.

“Yah! Didn’t I already tell you?” shouted Jaehyo to Yu Kwon.

“Let her go, Yu Kwon! Don’t touch her!” said Min Hyuk, clearly pissed.

Everyone stared at the both of them.

“I can hug her whenever I like ‘cause she’s my noona. Anyway, noona, I forgot to tell you that we’re sleeping here tonight.”

“WHAT?!” Jade and I screamed in unison. Jade was happy about this whereas I was not.

“I’ll go get the extra blankets and pillows!” exclaimed Jade.

“I’ll come with you!” volunteered Ji Hoon.

“I can sleep on the couch,” said Ji Ho.

“I’m sharing beds with Sonia,” claimed Min Hyuk.

Jaehyo sent cold stares over to Min Hyuk who was smiling at me.

“Me too. I’m sharing beds with Sonia as well.”

What have I gotten myself into?