At the Same Class with Him

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You came out from the office. The headmaster welcomed you and told you your class. You got in class 10 A.

You walked to the classroom. You peeked and you saw there were just about 5 students there. You could see that they didn’t talk to each other yet since it was the first day of school.

You saw a girl who sat in the back row at the corner. You could see there was an empty seat beside her. You were about to go in when you suddenly bumped into someone.

“YAAA!!!!” He yelled at you.

You looked at him and were so surprised to see him again.

He was so surprised to see you too.

“Chae-----“ He suddenly put his hand on your mouth and pulled you away far from the class.

You bit his hand. “OUUCCHHH!!!!” He screamed and put off his hand of your mouth.

“What is wrong with you!?” Chaejin asked you.

“I think I’m the one who should ask you that question. Why did you pull me away from my class?”

“What? Your class? That’s my class. I’m in class 10 A.” He answered you.

You gasped. “I’m in class A, too. Do you mean we’re in the same class?”

“Oh God, this is bad.” He tapped his forehead. Then he stared at you. “We don’t know each other. WE DON’T KNOW EACH OTHER.” He put emphasis in the last sentence. He left you behind.

“Chae Jin Seok.” You called him. He just kept walking. “Chaejin!”

He didn’t stop and got in to the class.

I don’t want to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter