Bad Things Keep Happening

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your steps felt so heavy. You felt that you couldn’t continue walking.

After breaking up with Kwangmin, you two said goodbye to each other and hugged for the last time. You really didn’t believe what just happened. Your head felt so dizzy. Then suddenly you bumped to someone.

“YA!!! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE SILLY!!!”

He looked so upset. You’ve bumped to him and made the cake that he brought fell. The cake damaged because fell to the ground.

Your head still felt so dizzy and you couldn’t think of any. You just walked by.

“YAAA!!!” he pulled your wrist.

“What’s wrong?” You asked him. Your mind was not working well after breaking up with Kwangmin.

“YOU ASKED ‘WHATS WRONG’!? YOU BROKE MY CAKE! I NEED THAT CAKE! BUY ME THE NEW ONE!”

Your mind started to remember Kwangmin again after you heard the word ‘broke’.

“Broke? Kwangmin oppa.. yeah we broke up and i dont want to break up..” You mumbled.

He looked at you confusedly. What’s wrong with her? Is she a crazy person?

“Aishh you crazy person! Just go away!” He took off your wrist.

You walked in heavy steps left him behind.

He looked at you for a bit and then looked at his damaged cake. Aigoo, what to do now? I really don’t have enough money to buy a cake again. What should I give to my mother in law and my fiancee?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter