Will It Be Another Scandal?

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You wore a glasses and walked to the place that MYNAME would perform. It was not a buiding, just a big stage and tents behind it. You kept looking around when you walked, afraid that Boyfriend’s fans might see you. When finally you arrived behind the stage, there was o sign of Chaejin and even MYNAME.

“Where is he?” You talked to yourself.

You saw staffs were preparing everything for the show because it would start soon.

You were in deep thought to search for Infinite, but then you cancelled it. You were afraid that you might create another scandal, so you just stayed there.

You were playing with your iPod when someone greeted you.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

You looked to see who it was. It was Boyfriend’s Jeongmin.

You bowed to him. “Annyeonghaseyo.” But then you immediately covered your nose and your mouth with your hand so people could not see who was Jeongmin talked to.

“Seo Yoon Min, isn’t it?” Jeongmin asked.

You just nodded.

“Ah, I remember!” Jeongmin clapped his hands. “You were the one that took picture with us at Seoul Art High School. You were with your friend, wasn’t it?”

You nodded again.

Jeongmin paid attention to your face then he moved your hand so he could see your face better. “Ah, you’re so cute that’s why fans are jealous with you.”

“Sorry?” You asked him.

Then someone tapped Jeongmin’s shoulder. “You don’t want to create another scandal, do you?” He said.

Jeongmin and you looked to the person. Kwangmin smiled to you.

“Just talking will create a scandal?” Jeongmin asked.

“You’re not just talking, you just touched his hand.” Kwangmin warned.

“Oh, boy..” You said.

Kwangmin laughed. “It’s okay, I guess no one saw that, but I don’t know if staff took the picture of you both.” Kwangmin whispered.

“Whooa, I don’t want to make another scandal. I should go, bye!” You left them two.

You walked fast then suddenly you bumped to someone. You fell to the ground. You hurted your right knee.

“Ouch!” You shouted.

He directly helped you to sit on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter