Disclosure

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Nol hyanghan messeji.. tteugoun maeumeul gadeung nullo damaso.. jigeum negae bonenda.”

Chaejin was practicing his line before get on the stage. Suddenly, someone patted his shoulder. Chaejin turned around to see who it was.

“Oh hyung.”

JunQ smiled at Chaejin. “Feeling better than yesterday?”

Chaejin nodded. “Mm, sorry for yesterday hyung.”

“Gwenchana. No need to think about it.” JunQ stared at Chaejin. “Chaejin-ah, about Yoon Min. I like her so much.”

Chaejin stiffened. He knew it but he didn’t want to hear it. “I know.”

“Because you’re his cousin, I need to get permission from you. Will you give me permission?” JunQ kinda emphasized the ‘cousin’ word.

Chaejin bit his lip. “Of course I give per..” Chaejin stopped for a while. “Hyung, the difference between me and you is you like her but I love her.”

JunQ tilted his head.

“I just wanna tell you that.” Chaejin added.

JunQ thought for a while. “Well, let’s see who Yoon Min chooses. Me or you.” JunQ smiled and left Chaejin.

Huh? Chaejin gaped. What did JunQ hyung mean? Does he know the truth?

Chaejin got in to the MYNAME’s room and approached the manager. “Hyung, can I have my cellphone just for a while?”

The manager just stared at Chaejin without doing anything.

“Please?” Chaejin added.

The manager sighed and gave Chaejin’s cellphone. “This is actually breaking the rule, Chaejin.”

“Thanks, hyung.” Chaejin turned his cellphone on. He then directly texted someone.

Meet me at x cafe near MBC building at 4.00 PM. –Chae Jin Seok

He then sent the message. It’s time.

---------------------------------------

You walked in to the x cafe. It was 03.58 PM. You sat at one seat there. Then you just ordered a cappucino.

“Why does Chaejin want to meet me anyway?”

In the next to minutes, you saw someone at the outside was walking on the pedestrian precinct. People who saw that guy were all in awe. The guy just gave them small smile. Then that guy walked in to x cafe and sat in front of you.

“Chaejin-ah..”

Chaejin ignored you and raised his hand to call the waitress. “Hot chocolate please.” The waitress nodded and went to make Chaejin’s order.

“Why are you in your stage outfit?” You asked.

“I was too lazy to change.”

You looked around. The x cafe was kinda empty but the waitresses were elbowing each other because of Chaejin. Some people at the outside started to stop and took a shoot of Chaejin. You whispered, “Now you’re getting all the attentions.”

“So?” Chaejin looked kinda ignorant.

“Aish~” You sighed. Suddenly your eyes caught some people who got in to teh cafe. Many people started to stop at the cafe and yelling their names. “OPPAS!!!” “L OPPA!” “SUNGGYU OPPA!”

You gasped. “Oh my God, it’s Infinite!”

Chaejin turned arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter