Meet Him

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MYNAME prepared themselves to go on stage. You cheered them. You could see the nervousness on Chaejin’s face.

“Fighting, you can do it, Chaejin-ah!” You smiled to him.

He smiled back to you. “Stay right here, don’t go anywhere, okay?”

You stuck your tongue to him. Then MYNAME left to perform.

You looked around. I’m going to walk around for a while.

You walked and read the paper that was put on each door. OMO, it’s Infinite’s room!!! Kyaaa~ But you wasn’t brave enough to knock the door so you just passed by it. Okay at least I saw their room.

You walked again and stopped in front of the end door. You read the paper and were surprised. They’re here? You froze in front of the door, then someone opened the door.

“Yeah Hyung I just want to look around.” He closed the door and then he turned around and looked at you. “Yoon Min-ah..” He was surprised.

You were so surprised but then you bowed to him. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kwangmin oppa.”

“H-h-how did you get here?” He stuttered.

“I have a backpass.” You showed the backpass to him.

He looked at it. “How did you get it?”

“Well.. My Mom gave it to me. You don’t need to know how she got it.”

He chuckled.

“Well, it has been a long time.” He gave you a small smile. He missed you so much.

“No.” You shook your head. “We met at my school, remember?”

“Ah..” He nodded. “Right.”

“Well, I didn’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter