Disaster Date

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

School was off today for the 10th and 11th grade. You stayed at your room and just spent your time in front of your laptop. You felt really bored. You checked your cellphone and your eyes caught Chaejin’s contact there. “Should I text him to come over?” Suddenly your cellphone vibrated. A message arrived.

Are you at home? –JunQ

You directly texted him back.

Yeah. Oppa are you still at school? –Seo Yoon Min

School has just finished. It’s a day-off school for you, why don’t you spend your time to have some fun? –JunQ

I was about to text Chaejin to come over actually. At least two is better than one :P –Seo Yoon Min

Well, if Chaejin comes then you two will just spend time in your home? Don’t you think that will be boring? Let’s go out! –JunQ

You thought for a while. It won’t be boring, as long as I’m with Chaejin. I’ll just text Chaejin to come over. When you were about to reply JunQ, another text from JunQ arrived.

Let’s go to Lotte World! How does that sound? -JunQ

“LOTTE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!” You shouted. “Okay, Lotte World sounds more fun!” You replied JunQ’s text.

Lotte world!!! :D –Seo Yoon Min

Then let’s meet directly at Lotte World at 11.00 AM. See you there ;) –JunQ

You looked at your desk clock. “Ow must be hurry.” You darted to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------

You got out from your room. You walked downstairs and then met your Mom in the living room.

“Where are you going?” Your Mom stopped you.

“Lotte World.” You tried to pass through your Mom, but your Mom blocked your way.

“Chaejin will come here. Her Mom has just texted me.”

You looked your Mom. “I really need to go, Mom. Chaejin can come tonight. I’ll text him. Don’t tell him that I’m going out, please. Okay, bye!” You ran to the door and got out from your house.

You took a bus to reach Lotte World. After one hour, you finally arrived at Lotte World. You looked around and saw someone waved at you. You knew his clothes, JunQ was still wearing his uniform. But something was different, JunQ wear a mask that covered his mouth and nose.

“JunQ oppa, why are you wearing that mask?” You asked, confused.

He looked around then said, “I forgot to bring my other mask.”

“What? Do you mean you’re not bringing your glasses and nose mask?” Your eyes widened.

JunQ nodded. “But it’s not that bad right? I still have this. Come on let’s have fun!” JunQ held your hand and pulled you to the game. You felt kinda uncomfortable knowing JunQ was not wearing his ‘super mask’, but then you threw away that thought.

You and JunQ ran to the video arcade and played some games there. After that, you went to Hurricane, then Columbus Exploration, Double Lock Spin, etc.

After some games, you and JunQ felt exhausted. You two decided to take a rest and ate. You two sat at the bench.

“This is so fun!” You shouted happily.

JunQ who was in exhaustion, smiled when he saw you. I’m happy if you’re happy.

You and JunQ then ordered kimbap. The kimbap came after a while. You took the chopsticks and ate the kimbap. You saw JunQ who just stared at the kimbap. “Oppa, eat.”

“I have to open my mask then.” JunQ whispered.

“Oh right.” You looked around. There were some people at the other benches, but most of them are elderly. The teenagers seemed enjoy the games too much so there weren’t many teenagers at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter