Meet MYNAME’s Chaejin and JunQ

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sleeping when someone knocked at your door.

“Come in.” You said.

Your Mom came and handed you a paper that were put in a plastic necklace. You read the paper.

“Music Bank’s backpass?” You said.

Your Mom nodded. “Take a bath now and go. Since they’re rookie, they’ll perform early.”

“But Mom, you don’t understand. Chaejin is an idol now. Idols can’t date. I can’t meet him anymore, or else I’ll die.” You knew that you would not be safe if MYNAME’s fans knew you were Chaejin’s fiancee.

Your Mom chuckled. “Just do what I said. Chaejin knows what to do.”

You did what your Mom said and then headed to the bathroom.

------------------------------------------

You walked to the KBS building. You showed the backpass to the guardian and he let you in.

You kept walking and met many staffs there, but they didn’t care or ask who were you. You read the papers that is put on the each door one by one. Finally, you found MYNAME on the door. You were so nervous that you couldn’t knock the door. Then someone opened the door.

“Ah, Seo Yoon-ah!” Chaejin said happily.

You looked at him and smiled happily. “Oh, Chaejin-ah.”

You couldn’t hide your happiness eventhough the last time you met him, you were so angry at him. But meeting him like this made you forget that.

Then another person came out. A guy that about 25 years old stared at you.

“Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter