Visiting

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You locked yourself in your room. You didn’t go to school that day. You were afraid to meet everyone, especially to those who liked Kwangmin.

You just listened music in your iPod.

“Knock, knock.” Someone made a knocking door’s sound.

“Who’s there?” You asked.

“Yoon Min-ah, you don’t know my voice?”

You smiled. “Get in, Ha Young-ah.”

She opened the door and directly jumped on to your bed. Then she hugged you tightly.

“Whoooaaaaaaaaa, I don’t know that you’re this happy when you meet me.” You smiled and hugged her back.

“I miss you, school without you.”

You chuckled. “Blah, you must be kidding me.”

She took your iPod and stopped the music. “What’s wrong with you? Why you didn’t come to school?”

“I’ll be dead if I come to school.” You put off the earphone.

“What? Because of the scandal? Chaejin already fixed everything right? No need to be afraid.”

“I know, but actually I avoid Chaejin too, that’s why I didn’t come to school.”

“What?” Ha Young was really surprised.

“Chaejin was mad at me, because MYNAME’s fans decreased and they gained antifans because of the scandal.”

Ha Young nodded. “But are you sure it’s not because he’s jealous?”

Your shoulder flattened. “I hope he’s jealous too.” You buried your head in your pillow. “Did he come to school?”

Ha Young nodded. “He came and many girls came to our class at break time to get his autograph. Well, I was about to stand in line too—“

You glared at her.

“Just kidding.” She tapped your shoulder.

You buried your head again in your pillow.

Ha Young kept tapping your shoulder then she saw someone at the door. “Oh..”

But you didn’t hear Ha Young ‘Oh’ thing, and just kept burying your head in the pillow while thinking what to do to gain MYNAME’s fans again.

“I’m thirsty, I want to get a drink first, okay.” Ha Young said then she left. You just nodded while kept burying your head in the pillow.

“Get in.” Ha Young said to the person that stood at the door. Chaejin kinda looked surprised to see Ha Young there. Ha Young then whispered, “I already knew everything. I know you’re her fiance. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.” Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter