Chaejin and Seo Yoon

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Nol hyanghan messeji..”Chaejin stopped a while. “Tteugoun maeumeul gadeung nullo damaso.. jigeum negae bonenda.”

The manager pressed the stop button. He crossed his arms. “Again.” He pressed the play button.

Chaejin took a deep breath and started again. “Nol hyanghan mess.. messeji—“

The manager stopped the music. “You kept doing the wrong things, Chaejin. What’s wrong? It didn’t seem like you.”

Chaejin just sighed.

“Are you sick?” The manager asked.

Chaejin just kept silent and looked down.

The manager patted Chaejin’s shoulder. “Take a rest first, okay. If you’ve felt better, please continue practicing.” The manager then left.

Chaejin watched as the manager left. He then sat on the floor and just stared blankly.

After some minutes, Gunwoo, Seyong, and Insoo came. “Yo, Chaejin-ah!” Seyong approached Chaejin. “Done practicing?”

Chaejin shook his head weakly. “Not yet. I kept doing the wrong things.”

Gunwoo wrapped his arm around Chaejin’s shoulders. “It’s okay. We still have much time. Take a rest first.”

Chaejin nodded. Then Chaejin saw JunQ coming. JunQ came in and sat on a seat and put his bag there. Chaejin thought for a while. What was Seo Yoon’s answer? Chaejin glanced at JunQ who was focusing to his cellphone. I have to ask or I can’t focus practicing! Chaejin then walked approaching JunQ.

JunQ looked up and smiled to Chaejin. “Oh, Chaejin-ah.”

“Hey, hyung.” Chaejin smiled back. “Mind if I sit?” JunQ just nodded. Chaejin sat and then he was silent. He hesitated at first. “JunQ hyung.. did you meet Seo Yoon?”

JunQ turned to Chaejin. “Yeah.”

Chaejin bit his lip. “Did she say the answer?”

JunQ nodded. “Do you know what happen yesterday between me and her?”

“Yeah, I know that you confessed hyung.” Chaejin stopped for a while. “Then what did she answer?”

JunQ stared at Chaejin then he smiled. “She said she likes me.”

Chaejin’s heart hurted. He didn’t believe that you say that. Chaejin tried to be calm. I thought you like me, Seo Yoon-ah.

Then the manager came in. “Oh you guys have come. Let’s practice again.” The manager clapped to call them. “Chaejin-ah, your cousin is here.”

Chaejin’s eyes widened. “What? Why is she here?”

You suddenly darted in and approached Chaejin. “Chaejin-ah, are you sick?” You asked worrily. You held out your hand and touched Chaejin’s forehead. Chaejin then hit your hand.

JunQ’s eyes widened when he saw that. “Chaejin-ah, why did you hit her?”

Chaejin just looked away. You sat beside Chaejin. “Your manager called me and told me that you messed up the practice. What’s wrong?”

“Not your business.” Chaejin answered coldly.

You furrowed your eyebrows. “Hey, what’s wrong? Why are you being like this?”

Chaejin still kept silent.

JunQ approached Chaejin. “Chaejin, don’t be like that. Yoon Min already came, but you’re acting like this? Come on, she’s your cousin.”

Chaejin glared at JunQ. JunQ was kinda surprised with Chaejin’s glare because Chaejin never glared at him like that.

“Hyung, I’m sorry but this is my problem with her so I hope you won’t intervene to it.”

You gaped when you heard Chaejin’s answer. “Chaejin-ah.. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter