I’m Sick, so Please Stay with Me

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s okay, just need some rests.” The doctor said to MYNAME’s manager. MYNAME’s members and you heard that too. You sighed in relief.

You, MYNAME’s manager, and the members were in the hospital. After Chaejin fell on to the floor, he directly was taken to the hospital.

You sat beside the bed. You kept staring at Chaejin’s unconsciousness face. He looked so peaceful and so handsome.

You waved your hand in front of Chaejin’s face, made sure he was unsconcious. When you saw he didn’t make a move, you touched his bangs then his cheek. You’re so cute when you sleep like this! Then one of your hand held his hand. Please let me hold your hand for a while.

“Well, excuse me.” The doctor went out.

“Seo Yoon Min, you can go home. I’ll stay here.” MYNAME’s manager tapped your shoulder.

You turned to see him. “Where’s Chaejin’s parents?”

“They’re overseas. So I’ll accompany him here. You can go home with the members. The car will stop by your house.”

You stared at Chaejin’s face. You knew you didn’t want to leave him, but you think it was better if Chaejin with his manager.

“Okay.” You stood up and was about to walked when Chaejin held your wrist tightly.

You were shocked and turned to see him. He still closed his eyes.

“Chaejin often does that.” Gunwoo explained to you. You nodded and tried to take off Chaejin’s hand. But his hand kept holding tightly.

“Please.. don’t.. go..” Chaejin stuttered.

“And he’s sleeptalking again.” Seyong said.

You stared at Chaejin’s face then turned to his manager. “I guess I’ll stay. You guys can go home.”

The manager shook his head. “No, you have school tomorrow right?”

“No.” You shook your head. “School’s off tomorrow.”

“Oh, right.” JunQ nodded in agreement.

The members nodded to the manager. “I guess it’s better if Yoon Min stays here, she knows Chaejin better than us right?” Insoo said.

You nodded awkwardly.

The manager agreed. “Okay. If you need something, just call or text me.” He gave you his phone number.

“Or text me.” JunQ said.

“Okay.” You smiled to both of them.

“We’re going now.” The manager left. The members waved to you and then left the room.

You sighed. “Here I am. Trapped in a hospital, the place I hate the most, with someone...” You stared at Chaejin’s angelic face. Then you smiled. “Special.”

“How come someone can be so cute when he sleeps?” You said. You took your cellphone from your pocket. You placed your cellphone in front of his face.

TING!

“Great. It will be a sweet memory.” You stared at Chaejin’s picture in your cellphone.

You didn’t know what to do, so you just talked to yourself. “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter