The Day When Chaejin Comes Back To School

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already a week Chaejin didn’t come to school. His cellphone was still not active. When your Mom tried to call to Chaejin’s house, the maid was the one who picked it up and she said that no one was in home.

You came lazily to school. It has been a week Chaejin didn’t attend the classes. I’m feeling..... weird. This feeling is just like when I didn’t meet Kwangmin oppa for about a year. Do I miss him?

You got in to class and were so surprised to see a guy sat on Chaejin’s seat and were talking with Ha Young.

Ha Young saw you. She smiled and waved at you.

“Good morning, Yoon Min!” Ha Young greeted you cheerfully.

The guy turned his head to see you. And again you were so surprised. Chaejin-ah...

You walked toward your seat and then sat there.

“So you mean that your family in Myanmar stays in Busan now?” Ha Young asked Chaejin.

“Yeah. They moved a week ago to Busan. Because they are my family that I seldom meet so for a week ago I came to Busan and stayed there.” Chaejin answered and then smiled.

You glanced at Chaejin. He didn’t look at you even just a little. Chaejin-ah, why didn’t you come to my house this morning?

“Ah I see. Too bad because of that, you’ve missed so many lessons and tasks.” Ha Young said.

“You’re right. I have to catch up now.”

“Chaejin, if you need help about the lessons and tasks, just ask me. I’ll definitely help you.” Ha Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter