MYNAME

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We are the MYNAME! Annyeonghaseyo MYNAME imnida.” The rookie group greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m the leader, Gunwoo.”

“I’m the lead vocal, Insoo.”

“I’m Kim Seyong, the lead dancer.”

Then the guy named Seyong gave the mic to Joon Kyu. Joon Kyu accepted the mic shyly. The students cheered for him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kang Joon Kyu the rapper. But for my stage name it is spelled J-U-N-Q.” He smiled shyly and then gave the mic to the last member.

He accepted shyly and gave a smile. The students went crazy because of his smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Chaejin the maknae.”

“Omo, Chaejin is getting cuter!” Ha Young said.

You were so sad and upset at the same time because knowing that the same thing had happened twice. The first was Kwangmin joined boyband and now Chaejin joined boyband too, and both were the people you loved.

“Yeah, he is.” You answered Ha Young.

“So please tell us the purpose of your coming here.” The MC asked.

“We’ve just released our debut song and the MV two days ago. Have you guys watched it?” Gunwoo asked.

“YES!!!” The students answered. But you and Ha Young both answered ‘No’.

“So we’re here to promote our group and of course our song. So if any of you haven’t watched it yet, don’t worry because we’ll perform it here.” Gunwoo added.

Students cheered loudly.

“And also since two of our members go school here, so we hope you guys support us. Support your friends, okay?” Seyong asked.

“YES!” Students answered loudly.

“Who does go to school here?” The MC asked.

Joon Kyu and Chaejin raised their hands.

“I’m from class 12B.” Joon Kyu said.

Chaejin took the mic. “I’m from 10A.”

“You’re super cute!” One of the students shouted.

MYNAME laughed. Joon Kyu pointed at her and told Chaejin that she was his friend.

“Is there anyone wants to ask question to MYNAME?” The MC handed the mic to the first girl that raised her hand.

“Will JunQ and C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter