Meet Your Fiance

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You arrived at your home. Your Mom welcomed you.

“Aigoo, my beautiful daughter. Why do you look so awful?” Your Mom touched your face and then fixed your hair.

“My friend played with my hair, that’s why.” You answered and felt that your answer was so silly.

“Your friend? Who? You’ve just moved today, dear.”

“Mmm Kwangmin, of course. Yeah you know, we’ve been friends since we were in middle school.” You lied.

“Ah, Jo Kwangmin, that handsome guy. You’re lucky you’re friends with him since he’s so handsome. But remember no dating.” Your Mom warned.

Your mind started to remember the scene of your breaking up with Kwangmin. “It won’t happen, Mom.”

“Okay, now take a bath and change your clothes to more beautiful clothes.”

“Why? I want to take a rest.” You made a tired face in front of your Mom.

“Just do what I say. Now take a bath.” You sighed then walked to your room.

------------------------------------------------

After taking a bath, you opened your cupboard and search for clothes. You picked pink dress. The dress was just as long as your knee. And then you wore it.

You started thinking about your conversation with your Mom.

Your Mom didn’t know that you dated Kwangmin because you never allowed to date. When you asked for the reason,  your Mom never answered it. So for the whole time, you told your Mom that Kwangmin was your bestfriend.

You walked out from your room after staying for about 2 hours in your room. You walked downstairs and were about to go to kitchen when your Mom tapped your shoulder.

“Come to the living room, Yoon Min.”

“Waeyo, Mom? I’m hungry, I want to eat first.” You were about to walk but your Mom pulled your wrist and dragged you to the living room.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter