Scandal

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You got another backpass from your Mom. This time was Music Core’s backpass. You directly texted Chaejin after getting it.

Chaejin-ah! I got another backpass. Woohoo! I hope this time I can meet Infinite :P –Seo Yoon Min

Chaejin read your message. He directly called you.

“Waeyo, Chaejin-ah?”

“Don’t come, Seo Yoon-ah. Don’t come.”

You were confused. “Waeyo? I want to see Infinite!”

“Just don’t come. Infinite sunbaenim won’t perform today.” Actually Chaejin wanted you to come, but he was afraid that you would meet Kwangmin again.

“Okay.” You hung up. Chaejin babo! I want to meet you, well Infinite too actually.

You opened your laptop and searched for list of performers in Music Core. “There will be MYNAME.. Infinite will perform!!! And Boyfriend too..” You thought whether to come or not. Then you decided to come because you wanted to meet Chaejin.

--------------------------------------------

You walked in to Music Core’s building. You were kinda late that time. When you found MYNAME’s room, the staff said that they already went to stage to perform. So you just walked around while waiting for MYNAME. You decided to knock Infinite’s room this time. You finally found the room. You took a deep breath before knocking.

“Yoon Min-ah?”

You looked to your right and found Kwangmin. He walked toward you. “You’re here. Accompanying Chaejin-sshi?”

You nodded awkwardly. Omo, why do I have to meet Kwangmin oppa? So awkward..

“What are you doing in front of Infinite sunbaenim’s room?” He asked you.

You shook your head. “Nothing, haha.” You laughed awkwardly.

“Ah, you’re a fan of them? Let me knock it for you.” Kwangmin was about to knock the door then you directly held his wrist.

“No need, no need.” You gave him an awkward smile.

“Seo Yoon-ah?”

You peeked and saw Chaejin. Your hand still held Kwangmin’s wrist. Chaejin saw that and he looked unhappy. Kwangmin saw Chaejin.

“Oh, Chaejin-sshi, just finished your performance?”

Chaejin just gave a small smile and nodded.

“I guess you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter