Interogating Chaejin

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked out from your class. Chaejin already went out first. He already waited for you in his car.

You opened the door and got in. Then Chaejin drove the car.

You both kept quiet at first. Then you two started to talk at the same time.

“You---“ You both said.

You stopped.

Chaejin glanced at you. “You first. I know that you want to yell at me right now. I’ll accept that.”

You stared at him and couldn’t hide your smile. You were so happy to see him again, to be in the same car as him, to sit beside him..

He suddenly turned his head to you and he could see your smile.

“Seo Yoon, why are you smiling? Go talk.” Please don’t smile like that, I’m dying to see your smile, Chaejin said to himself.

“First, tell the reason why you didn’t attend the school, second tell the reason why your cellphone was not active and third...” You stared at him. “Tell the reason why you didn’t reply all of my messages when your number was actually already active. Oh and fourth, tell the reason why you didn’t tell me anything about you went to Busan! Tell now.” You kept staring at him.

He laughed at first. Then he stopped because you looked so serious and didn’t laugh at all.

“Okay. First, just like you’ve heard when I talked to Ha Young, it was the same reason. I went to Busan to meet my family. At first it was just for two days, but then my Mom said to stay for one week because that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter