You as Chaejin’s Cousin

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You didn’t know how it happened, but when you opened internet, the news popped out.

MYNAME’s Chaejin Got a Visit from a Girl?

Rookie group MYNAME, who debuted on M!Countdown, gains people attention with their catchy song and cute members. They also performed for the first time at yesterday’s Music Bank. But what catched the people’s attentions were MYNAME’s maknae, Chaejin, got a visit from a girl! With this picture below, it really proves that Chaejin was with a girl. But it turns out that the girl is actually Chaejin’s cousin whose name is Seo Yoon Min.

You read the comments.

“Omo, I almost fainted because of the title. Good thing that just his cousin ^^”

“The news wants to kill me! I just started liking them especially Chaejinnie and this news popped out! Just change the title to ‘MYNAME’s Chaejin Got a Visit from His Cousin’!!!”

“WTF! If she’s not his cousin, she’ll be so dead.”

You sighed. Chaejin did the right thing. By saying you were his cousin, he just saved your life.

Then you felt your cellphone vibrated. You opened the message.

I’VE JUST READ THE NEWS! HOW COME YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT YOU’RE CHAEJIN’S COUSIN!!!?? WAEEEYYYYOOOOOOOOO??? -Lee Ha Young

You sighed again. You already felt close with Ha Young so you decided to tell the truth to Ha Young.

--------------------------------------------

You walked in to your sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter