Don’t Go Out with Any Guys

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay guys, you’ve worked hard.” MYNAME’s manager said. “No schedule for today, so you may go home. But remember to comeback here before 7.00 PM.”

All MYNAME members were so happy to hear the news. Gunwoo, Seyong, and Insoo made a rush to the door to get home.

Chaejin and JunQ still sat in the practice room.

“Lucky we get a time to take a rest. Debuting is hard.” JunQ sighed.

Chaejin felt the same too. “I agree Hyung, but this is our dream, right?”

JunQ smiled to Chaejin. He tapped Chaejin’s shoulder. “Yeah. Our dream. We’ll fight for it till the end. Be strong, Chaejin-ah.”

Chaejin smiled to JunQ.

“Ah, what to do? No one is at my home now.” JunQ said.

“Where are your family Hyung?” Chaejin asked.

“They’re overseas. Will you go home?”

Chaejin thought. He missed his Mom, so yes he would go home. But then he thought about you. I should visit Seo Yoon. I miss her already.

“Yes, I’ll go home Hyung. What about you?”

“Maybe just walk around here, spend time in book store or such.”

Chaejin nodded then he stood up.

“Have a good time Hyung. Mianhae, I can’t accompany you.”

“It’s okay, have a good time with your family.” Chaejin bowed then went out.

JunQ was left alone in the practice room. He took his cellphone and then checked the contacts.

“Oh..”

JunQ smiled then called someone.

-------------------------------------------

After 40 minutes, Chaejin arrived at his home. He met his Mom, talked for a while then made a rush to his room. He laid on his bed.

“Should I call her? Or just directly come?” Chaejin talked to himself.

Chaejin smelled his cloth. “Ew, take a bath first then I just directly come to her house. Be ready to surprise, Seo Yoon-ah.” Then he made a rush to the bathroom.

------------------------------------------

It took 30 minutes to reach your house. Chaejin then parked his car in front of your house.

“Knock, knock.” Chaejin knocked the door.

Your Mom opened the door. “Omo, Chae Jin Seok.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Seo.” Chaejin bowed. “Is Yoon Min at home?”

“She just went out about 20 minutes ago.” Your Mom watched Chaejin’s expression carefully.

Chaejin was so disappointed. “Ah, is that so? Okay. Thanks for your time, Mrs. Seo.” Chaejin bowed then turned around to leave.

“She went out with a guy.” Your Mom suddenly said, then waited for Chaejin’s expression.

Chaejin turned back and stared at your Mom. “With a guy?”

Your Mom smiled happily. She could see that Chaejin was so upset. “Yes.”

“Do you know him?” Chaejin asked.

Your Mom shook her head. “The guy just called Yoon Min to go out. Then Yoon Min just told me that she will go to xxxx bookstore with a guy. She said that he’s her schoolm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter