Ha Young Likes Him!?

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, you went late to your school because you waited for Chaejin until it was almost 7.50 AM. But Chaejin didn’t come.

It was break time, you were sitting in your class while kept trying to call Chaejin. But his number was not active.

Ha Young came from the outside.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Calling someone, but his number is not active.” You put your cellphone in your skirt pocket.

“Did you say ‘his’? Is he your boyfriend?” Ha Young asked you curiously.

You shook your head fast. “No! He’s my friend.”

“Oh I see.” Ha Young sat on her seat beside you. “I wonder where is Chae Jin Seok..”

You turned your head to her reflexly. “Maybe he’s sick.”

“Ah, too bad.” She said.

You glanced at her. Asking him doesn’t mean that she likes him right?

Suddenly Ha Young tapped your left hand. You turned at her.

“I want to ask your opinion..” then she whispered to your ear, “about Chaejin.”

You were surprised but you kept maintaining your face. “What’s wrong about him?”

She talked in lower voice. “What do you think about him? Do you think he’s cute?”

“Mmmm... Yeah, he’s cute.” You answered. That was the truth from you.

She smiled. “He’s not just cute, but he’s really cute! I can’t stand seeing his eye smile!” Ha Young said it cheerfully.

Your mouth started to make O shape. “Do you like him?”

Ha Young sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter