A Date with JunQ

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You got in to your class and found Chaejin was sitting on his seat. He stared at you like he wanted to say something. You ignored him and went out. Chaejin followed you.

“Seo Yoon-ah, wait!” He held your wrist.

“What!?” You shouted.

“Why are you so upset like that?” He asked innocently.

“Aish this person.” You walked and left him. He followed you again and held your wrist again.

“I want to talk.”

You turned to face him. “Then talk.”

“I’m sorry for yesterday.” He apologized. He made a sad face. You actually wanted to smile because of his cute face but you held it.

“Okay.” You said then left him.

“But..” He held your wrist again. You turned to him again. “Please listen to what I said yesterday. Don’t go out with JunQ Hyung.”

“YA! I told you that I don’t care, okay?”

“By the way, why do you want to go with JunQ Hyung? You don’t like him, right?”

You froze. “If I like him, then what? Not your business either, right?”

You were about to leave him when he said something.

“You.. love.. me.. right?” He whispered.

You didn’t say anything. You loved him, but was that important if Chaejin didn’t even love you?

Chaejin attacked again. “You hugged me yesterday.”

You stared at him. Then a boy passed, you directly pulled him and hugged him.

Chaejin lips formed an ‘O’ shape.

You took off your hug. “Thanks.” You thanked him. He just smiled crazily and said, “I got a hug from Chaejin’s cousin!”

“I hugged him, so do I love him?” You asked Chaejin.

Chaejin rolled his eyes.

Suddenly your cellphone vibrated. You took your cellphone from your pocket and read the message. You smiled. Chaejin read your expression. What’s with that smile?

You held your cellphone and showed the message to Chaejin.

“I’m going out again!” You shouted.

Chaejin read the text.

Yoon Min-ah, should we go out today? Yes, we should because I have no schedule for today! :D

I’ll treat you at my favorite cafe. Let’s meet in front of the bus station at 7.00 PM. Don’t be late! –JunQ

His eyes widened. He tried to get your cellphone. You quickly hid it behind your back. You stuck your tongue out then ran away.

-----------------------------------------

You and JunQ headed to his favorite cafe. You both picked the table at the corner. You ordered hot chocola

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter