Where is Chaejin?

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you were in your dining room, eating a sandwich. Your Mom came and just glanced at you.

“Mom, I’m really sorry for last night. I won’t do it again.” You walked toward her and hugged her.

Your Mom smiled and hugged you back. “Promise me you won’t do it again.”

“I promise!” You kissed your Mom’s cheek.

Then you walked to the living room and looked at your watch. It’s already 7.40 AM, but where is Chaejin?

“Mom, I’m going now.” You said. Your Mom approached you.

“Where is Chaejin?” She asked.

“I don’t know. If I keep waiting for him, I’ll be late. It’s better if I go now.”

“Okay, be careful.” Your Mom kissed your cheek.

You went out and took the bus.

----------------------------------------

It was break time. You had just one course left for that day. Chaejin was not in the class. Where is Chaejin?

You texted him.

Chaejin-ah, where are you? –Seo Yoon Min

You sent it. But when you checked the report, the message was not sent. It was pending.

You kept thinking the possibility why Chaejin didn’t come. Because Chaejin didn’t even report to the school why he was absent.

Is it because last night? He was so angry at me so he doesn’t want to meet me? What to do now???

You kept texting him eventhough it was pending.

Chaejin-ah, after reading my message, you better reply it quickly. –Seo Yoon Min

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter