The Truth

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaejin walked back to MBC building. Fans were all over him.

“Oppa why did you kiss your own cousin?”

“Is there something between you guys?”

“Are you both really cousins? Or you just lied this whole time?”

Fans kept taking pictures of Chaejin and asking many questions, but Chaejin just kept silent and gave smile to them.

When he got in the building, the manager grabbed Chaejin’s wrist and dragged him to the MYNAME’s room. MYNAME actually didn’t have schedule to perform again, but the news about Chaejin kissed you was all over the Internet. Netizens asked the explanation about this situation, so MYNAME’s manager asked Chaejin to get back to MBC building.

Chaejin sat on a chair. The manager and the other members stared at him.

“Okay, Chae Jin Seok, what did just happen?” The manager asked him.

“Happened what?” Chaejin asked innocently.

“The news is already all over the Internet. Just tell the truth now.” The manager crossed his arms.

Chaejin was silent. The manager glared at him.

“Okay, she’s not my cousin.” Chaejin answered.

All the people in the room gaped.

“She’s not your cousin?” Seyong asked again.

“No.” Chaejin answered simply. “Can I go home right now? Or go back to the dorm?” Chaejin stood up.

“Stop right there.” The manager still interogated Chaejin. “Then who is she?”

Chaejin felt all gazes were on him. He sighed. “She’s my.. fiancee.”

All gasped, except JunQ. JunQ just nodded and his expression showed disappoinment.

“Fiancee? Chae Jin Seok!” The manager couldn’t believe it.

“Mianhae hyung, it has been planned since I was a little.”

The manager sighed. “Okay, we just need to explain this to media.”

-------------------------------------

“Chaejin-sshi, what is the relationship between you and Seo Yoon Min? Is she your real cousin?” “Please explain in detail. Is she your cousin or not?” “Is she your girlfriend, so this whole time you were just lying?”

The journalist attacked Chaejin with many questions when MYNAME and their manager got out from MBC building.

“JunQ-sshi, can you please explain too what is actually your relationship with Seo Yoon Min?”

JunQ stiffened. Other MYNAME’s members got in to the car. JunQ, Chaejin, and the manager were still outside the car. Chaejin glanced to the manager, the manager just nodded. Chaejin took a deep breath. “First of all, I’m sorry for my sudden action with Seo Yoon Min this afternoon.” Chaejin stopped for a while. “Seo Yoon Min is not my cousin. She is my fiancee.”

The journalist gasped and attacked Chaejin with another question. “Then why did you lie? Is it because you were afraid that your popularity would go down because you already have a fiancee?”

Chaejin gave a small smile. He was ready to reveal it all. “It’s not because of that. I was never afraid of my popularity. All I care about is just her. I was afraid if MYNAME’s fans would hurt her or something like that. I love her, I just wanted to protect her.”

JunQ glanced at Chaejin. Chaejin glanced back and smiled to JunQ.

“So what makes you finally want to reveal it all?” The journalist interrogated.

“Until I kissed her, she actually didn’t know that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter