Him

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You finally arrived at the front gate of your school and then met Ha Young.

You waved at her.

Ha Young immediately pulled your hand. “The event is about to start. Let’s go!”

You both arrived in the auditorium. People had gathered already, but luckily you and Ha Young found empty seats at the front row. You both sat there.

You didn’t see the 6 boys.

“Where are the boys?” You asked.

Ha Young looked around. “I guess they’re still preparing.”

You nodded. “So where did you see them?”

“They were passing in front of me at the yard.”

Not long after that, the boys came out. They came out one by one.

People started to scream and cheered.

The first person to come out had a red hair, the second one had a curly hair, the third one had black hair. The fourth person who came out waved to the audience and gave a big smile to everyone, he had black hair also. When the fifth person came out you were about to throw up because of shocking. He had a blonde hair.

Am i dreaming? Is that him!!!???

Then the last person came out, he had black hair and he had exactly the same face as the blonde one. And this time you were so surprised and you felt that you couldn’t breathe well.

IT’S HIM!!!!! THE BLONDE ONE IS HIS TWIN!!!!

Ha Young cheered and screamed. “OPPA YOU’RE SO CUTE!!!!”

You just couldn’t stop staring him. Kwangmin oppa....

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter