Get To Know Your Fiance

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Chaejin walked to your small park in outside your house. You both sat on the seat. Your Mom asked you both to talk to get to know each other better.

You both just kept staring straight.

“Mmm, I’m sorry for bumping you.” You started.

He just nodded. You felt really awkward sitting there.

“Since when did you know that you’re engaged to me?” He asked and looked at you.

“Since you told me. I really have no idea about this kind of engagement.” You looked straight. “How about you?”

“Since I was in 7th grade.”

You were so surprised. “But why you didn’t know me when I bumped you?”

“My Mom had never told me who my fiancee was and she didn’t even tell me your name.” He answered. “She just told me about your name this morning.”

“Omo~” You covered your mouth. “And you’re okay with that? I mean with this engagement?”

He looked at you. “I actually have no problem with engagement. But after I know it’s you, okay that’s a problem.”

You stared at him, kinda upset. “That’s harsh. I know I’m not pretty but you’re not handsome either.” You stuck your tongue out.

He kept looking at you. You felt bad saying that. Erm, I was wrong, he’s kinda cute actually.

“I think you’re the one who’s harsh.”

You bowed. “Mmm so the ‘cant date’ things, is it because we’re engaged?”

He nodded. “But do you really obey the ‘cant date’ rule? Well, for me, I dont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter