Another Rookie Group

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been 7 months since you started living in Korea and started your high school’s life. Chaejin had not attended the school for about 69 days during the 7 months. You always told Chaejin to leave his part time job and focus to school but Chaejin didn’t listen to you. He said that his part time job was so important that he couldn’t leave it. He said that the part time job would change his life. But he never told you what the part time job was.

During the last 4 months, you and Chaejin started getting more closer. Eventhough he didn’t attend school but he still came to your house and he still used the same reason, for maintaining his image. You still had no idea if Chaejin actually liked you or not. But you for sure not just liked him but loved him so much and you didn’t have any problem with the engagement. You even wanted your Mom to hold an official engagement for you both eventhough you didn’t tell your Mom about this. Because of course your Mom would tell Chaejin’s Mom and Chaejin would know about this and Chaejin would keep teasing you for that.

------------------------------------------------

You and Ha Young were at school, doing your group task. Chaejin as usual didn’t come that day. It was break time.

“I didn’t know that it comes like this.” Ha Young pointed to your textbook.

“I actually searched the steps to do it from google. I don’t really know if this is a correct answer or not, you know google isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter