It’s JunQ All The Way

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked to your class. You saw Ha Young sat on her seat. You waved at her then you sat on your seat.

“Where’s Chaejin?” Ha Young asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know.” You answered.

Ha Young was kinda surprised when she heard you said that. Maybe she’s fighting with Chaejin.

Then Chaejin came and students from other class called his name.

“Kyaaa, Chaejin-ah!” “You’re super cute!”

Chaejin just smiled and waved at them. He walked to his seat and met eyes with you. You directly looked down. Chaejin then sat on his seat.

“Annyeong, Chaejin.” Ha Young greeted Chaejin. Chaejin looked back. “Annyeong, Ha Young.”

“Do we have any tasks for today?” Chaejin asked Ha Young.

Ha Young shook her head. “Not for today, but tomorrow.” Ha Young took a book from her bag. “Here.” Then Ha Young looked to the window and saw Chaejin’s fans were staring at them. “Is it okay if we talk like this? Your fans are pretty scary.”

Chaejin looked to the window and then smiled to Ha Young. “Just ignored them. I’m gonna write down the task.”

Then someone shouted from the outside, “Chaejin oppa, why don’t you talk with your cousin instead talking with that girl?”

Chaejin and you froze to hear that. Chaejin glanced at you. You smiled to them. “We always talk like for all the time, and now we’re getting kinda bored. Let him talk with the others.”

Chaejin looked back to Ha Young’s book. He then texted you.

I’ll perform at MTV today. C-o-m-e. It’s a must. –Chae Jin Seok

You read it but didn’t reply. Yesterday,he got mad at me, and now he’s asking me to see him perform? Is he even a person?

There won’t be Boyfriend sunbaenim. They just don’t come to MTV. –Chae Jin Seok

You smirked. I don’t care about Boyfriend anymore, babo.

Then you replied.

Sorry, but I won’t. You can’t force me. –Seo Yoon Min

Chaejin sighed when he read it. He really wanted you to come.

You sighed too. You actually could come but you just didn’t want to at the moment. Then your cellphone vibrated again.

You read the text and smiled. Well, I guess I’m changing my mind.

---------------------------------------------

Chaejin fixed his mic and practiced his line. The other members were getting their make up done. At the same time JunQ was practicing his rap.

Chaejin looked to his cellphone, checked if you texted him back. He already sent you another five messages asking you to come, but you didn’t reply.

“Chaejin, cellphone.” MYNAME’s manager asked for Chaejin’s cellphone.

Chaejin sighed. Then he turned off his cellphone and gave it to his manager.

“Hyung, may I go out for a while?” Chaejin asked to his manager.

He nodded.

Chaejin then went out the room. He searched for you. Eventhough you said you wouldn’t come, but Chaejin had a feeling that you would come. Then he saw someone familiar. He smiled happily.

“You come.” Chaejin said.

You just gave h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter