A Bucket of Flower For What?

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were in your room, sitting in front of your laptop. You were wearing a cute pajama with flower pattern on it. You were browsing about Korea --you tried to learn more about Korea, the city, the street, etc—when suddenly someone knocked at your door.

“Come in.”

A maid in your house opened the door. “I’m sorry for disturbing you, Ms. Seo. Your Mom is waiting for you in the living room.”

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

Your maid came out and closed the door. You turned off your laptop and then went downstairs to the living room.

When you reached the living room, you were so surprised to see the guy that was sitting there.

Your Mom looked at you. “Aigoo Yoon Min, why are you wearing pajama when you’re meeting your fiance?”

Chaejin looked at you. “It’s okay, Mrs. Seo. She’s cute in that pajama.” He smiled at you.

You were about to faint  when he said that. Omo, Chaejin says I’m cute!? Kyaaaa!!!!!

But you had to maintain your image, so you just stuck your tongue to him.

“Chaejin you really know how to praise a girl.” Your Mom laughed. “I let you two talk. I’ll go back to my room now.” Your Mom left you both in the living room.

You kept standing and just stared at him.

He stared you back. “Sit.” He said.

You shook your head. “What are you doing here? You’re disturbing me.”

“Sit first, then I’ll tell you.”

You finally sat in front of him. “Now say it.”

“I came to apologize to your Mom of course. You know that I have to maintain my image as a good son-in-law.”

“Yuck!” You yelled. “You said that we won’t get married right? Because I don’t want to marry you either.”

“Who knows?” He took a cup of tea on the table and drank it.

Does he want to marry me? This guy can’t be guessed!

“You’ve apologized right? Now go home, I want to sleep.” You stood up.

“Wait.” He said. “I’m sorry for letting you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter