Going Home with Who?

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked to the bus station which was located in front of your school.

What did Chaejin say? Was it AM46? Or AM55? Omo~ I really forgot.

When you arrived there, you could see a guy sat on the seat. He wore the same uniform with your school. He was listening to his iPod.

You walked toward him.

“Excuse me..” You said.

He didn’t hear you.

You tapped his shoulder slow. “Excuse me...”

He looked at you and then stop the music on his iPod.

“Yes?”

“May I ask something?”

He nodded.

“Which bus do I have to take to go to ‘Seoul Big Way’ street?”

“Mmmm...” he was thinking. “Seoul Big Way, is it the one that has Christ Cathedral?”

You looked confused. “I’m sorry, I’m new here. I don’t know if there is a Christ Cathedral.”

“Ah, it’s okay. Wait a minute, I’m gonna ask my friend first.” He took out his cellphone from his pants’s pocket. Then he called his friend. He ask about Seoul Big Way.

“Okay, thank you.” He ended his phonecall. Then he looked at you. “Yep, I was right. Seoul Big Way has Christ Cathedral. So you need to take bus AM45.”

“Ah...” You nodded. I’m afraid to take the bus by myself. Who knows that there might be a thief there? Should I just call Mom to take me here?

He looked at your confused face. Then he looked at his watch. I still have an hour left till practice time, he thought.

“Should I accompany you to your house?”

You were so surprised after hearing him said that.

“Are you for real?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter